Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when everyone said the Vikings weren't making the playoffs because their schedule was too difficult down the stretch? Good times.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Remember when everyone said the Vikings weren't making the playoffs because their schedule was too difficult down the stretch? Good times.
That was about the same time Percy went on the IR. Im still shocked we made the post season. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
That was about the same time Percy went on the IR. Im still shocked we made the post season. lol
We're gonna miss you guys at the top of the draft.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL Richard Sherman. I can't wait to see you attempt to take down Morris next weekend.

Quote:
Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 Crabtree had 172?? Who was guarding him? Wow.... Says a lot

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember, because I was one of them
Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Damn. What a resume.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That challenge rule is ********.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
We're gonna miss you guys at the top of the draft.
lol yeah, just hope there is a decent WR left for us to take with our 1st pick.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn. What a resume.

Wonder how many of those can be attributed to poor defense because it looked weak tonight.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Wonder how many of those can be attributed to poor defense because it looked weak tonight.
I don't know. I'll just say that in some of those games Romo did have his chances to put the team on his shoulders and fly, but he didn't get it done. Like tonight. That's what big time quarterbacks do.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
The divisional playoff game against the Vikings wasnt so much Romo, but terrible offensive playcalling. I swear they ran 100 screens in that game. Even when they were getting snuffed out for big losses, they kept running them.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know. I'll just say that in some of those games Romo did have his chances to put the team on his shoulders and fly, but he didn't get it done. Like tonight. That's what big time quarterbacks do.
Exactly. I hate how some people try to point out other reasons why the Cowboys lose besides Romo.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

They need to bring back NFL Primetime on ESPN. The real NFL Primetime with Chris Berman and Tom Jackson doing NFL highlights for an hour. NFL Gameday on NFL Network is just terrible. I'm not a huge Berman/Jackson fan, but ESPN got that show right.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw some highlights of the game where they were trying to show how poorly Romo played, but whoever made the highlights had no clue about football.

It was one of those where every interception and every ball that hit the ground was assumed to be a QB's fault.

The Cowboys just lack that stuff that makes teams winners. Whatever "it" is, the Cowboys don't have it. Little things like not wanting to catch passes in traffic ... that's embarrassing.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why they didn't just tell Ware to run at RG3 or to Morris. It's better to make your mind up as a D thn to have your best player standing still for half the game.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry needs to blow the **** up in Dallas and start over. Its obvious the team isnt going anywhere as long as Garrett is the HC and Romo is the QB. But of course I expect next year the media will be trying to hype them up as the "turn around" team of 2013 and a dark horse to win it all.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think we can all agree that this draft class was loaded with talent all over. Great CBs, LBs on defense, great RBs and QBs on offense.

It was a very productive draft class.
Everyone was complaining in April that it was a really weak class.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Everyone was complaining in April that it was a really weak class.
Everyone thinks it's a weak class every April.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Jerry needs to blow the **** up in Dallas and start over. Its obvious the team isnt going anywhere as long as Garrett is the HC and Romo is the QB. But of course I expect next year the media will be trying to hype them up as the "turn around" team of 2013 and a dark horse to win it all.
You'd think the media would get the message sooner or later. Folks were quick to write off San Diego when their window closed. But not Dallas?

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You'd think the media would get the message sooner or later. Folks were quick to write off San Diego when their window closed. But not Dallas?
LOL. At least Dallas had a chance to get to the playoffs. You're starting to get overboard.

@Da-Phins, Dallas doesn't need to blow up. I don't think the common fan realizes the amount of injuries we had to deal with this season. Injuries are a part of the game but there are reasons to continue hope going forward.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't believe the teams that picked 1, 2, and 4 all made the playoffs. Insane

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Still can't believe the teams that picked 1, 2, and 4 all made the playoffs. Insane
Well the Redskins originally had the #6 pick and the Vikings originally had the #3 pick. So it's 1, 3 and 6. Still crazy though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Funny. :)
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL. At least Dallas had a chance to get to the playoffs. You're starting to get overboard.

@Da-Phins, Dallas doesn't need to blow up. I don't think the common fan realizes the amount of injuries we had to deal with this season. Injuries are a part of the game but there are reasons to continue hope going forward.
Dallas got hit big time by the injury bug. Those LBs you had out there were ridiculous. Brady Poppinga? Ernie Smis? Ware looked around 50 percent healthy. Dez and Miles were hurt.

What QB are you going to acquire better than Tony Romo? No one, unless its some sort of blockbuster. He has one year left on his deal though. Draft a QB high? Maybe. I'd have him play out his contract and bring Garrett back for one more year. If they don't make the playoffs (and that might not be enough really) then you get rid of both of them.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Dallas got hit big time by the injury bug. Those LBs you had out there were ridiculous. Brady Poppinga? Ernie Smis? Ware looked around 50 percent healthy. Dez and Miles were hurt.

What QB are you going to acquire better than Tony Romo? No one, unless its some sort of blockbuster. He has one year left on his deal though. Draft a QB high? Maybe. I'd have him play out his contract and bring Garrett back for one more year. If they don't make the playoffs (and that might not be enough really) then you get rid of both of them.
Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick are better than Romo. The Cowboys have to have an eye to the future and just find someone. Giving Romo another year is 100% gonna happen. I just don't want him here beyond that.