Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-30-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
hit me up @ ryno626
Sent you a team request.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a ******* Uncommon from an Ultimate Card Pack. Jimmies Level: Rustled.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did too. It was Thor. FML.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I got a ******* Uncommon from an Ultimate Card Pack. Jimmies Level: Rustled.
yea got a thor too........
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am interested to see what the new beginning packs have but I am not expecting much.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae will get a 1* Psylocke and I will get another red hulk.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Superman AA would totally destroy you, DG.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep getting Iso shards from everyone... am I supposed to be gifting them as well or?
Old 12-31-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh wow, this is exactly like the Rage of Bahamut card game I was playing when I first got my Droid. Its definitely addicting.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Username Grizz... username!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizzlegom21

Used vidae's referral code.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-31-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

When I get the ability to add another team member ill send you an invite.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I keep getting Iso shards from everyone... am I supposed to be gifting them as well or?
Yes, you get more back every time you gift them.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yes, you get more back every time you gift them.
Alrighty then...
Old 12-31-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Adding Grizz to team! Yay points!

Old 12-31-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Adding Grizz to team! Yay points!
I need to level so I can keep getting these points... and well boost my cards. I am low on silver :-(
Old 12-31-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea I'm broke for the first time after leveling up both Silver Surfers, so worth it. Just need to level him up now. :/

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-31-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anybody stumbles upon a 4* Hawkeye or a 3* Human Torch, I want them.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I was just about to sell my 3* [Ball of Fire] Human Torch. :o

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want him! I just got one of my own, and I run a speed-heavy deck.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Some of you might have some shard gifts waiting for you.

Click My Page -> Click on the picture of Spider Man that says SHIELD Enforcement Training -> Scroll way down to the very bottom. There will be a big green button that says ISO-8 Shard Exchange, click on it -> If it says VICTORY or DEFEAT at the top, press the Back button and then click the Iso-8 button again -> You might have gifts waiting for you, claim them. -> Click the "To get more shards, split and share with others!" button, then you can share a shard for every shard youve earned in the SHIELD battles (not from gifts).

People you should gift them to include: comahan (guild defensive leader), vidae, dg151, imbrothercain, stripedwalrus, Jesot, ryno626 (all nfldc members), Pinodragon (guild leader), freefalling24 (guild vice leader), and cgilbertson12 (guild offensive leader)

Pinodragon, freefalling, and cgilbertson arent nfldc members, but theyre all active, do a lot for the alliance/guild, and will gift you shards back. Good folks! So don't completely ignore them. DC folks should still probably take priority though.

Anyways, you can then turn in 3 shards to get a random card. Usually its an uncommon, very occasionally a rare, and once in a while a super rare. Ive gotten several rares and one super rare from these, so its a nice investment to make. PLUS, if you do it a lot and achieve a solid ranking, youll get a nice reward when the event is over with. In the last event, I got two 3* Scarlet Witches as a reward, and shes one of my best cards now.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

A new SHIELD training battle has started. When theres a red countdown clock underneath the Spiderman button at the top of MY PAGE, then theres a battle going on. Jump in and participate if you want shards. It costs attack power to attack, so itll take the place of normal battles.

If you cant beat the players listed for the other alliance, attack shield walls or cores.

Cain, which cards does their defensive leader have?

Old 12-31-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I find my lack of invite disturbing!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I can't invite you to the alliance Grizz, have you already requested a spot? It could take a while if the leader doesnt see the invite or isnt on.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I can't invite you to the alliance Grizz, have you already requested a spot? It could take a while if the leader doesnt see the invite or isnt on.
Yea, I realized that...I requested a spot earlier today and haven't gotten in yet :-(

sig by BoneKrusher