Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pro Evo Vs. Fifa

Which do you think is better and why?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:17 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Winning Eleven, because it's the msot realistic
Old 06-15-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never heard of pro evo and fifa is just amazing so i will go with fifa

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
birdman11

not really a soccer guy
Old 06-15-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman11
not really a soccer guy
uhg.. then dont respond...

I prefer FIFA, partly because i've never heard of Pro Evo tbh. I do really enjoy FIFA tho.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pro Evo!! though the latest was a huge disappointed. it lost its fun in my opinion. though it was more realistic, it meant that you had to be patient. I still play Pro Ev 4! that game rules! i used to love Fifa but then Fifa 04 and after have just got bad

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nver played Pro Evo, so its FIFA
Old 06-15-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The answer is Pro Evo or Winning Eleven or whatever the hell they call it elsewhere. It's not up for debate.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i never played pro evo but fifa is sick, i would go with fifa
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

never played pro evo so its gotta be fifa
Old 06-15-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

fifa's hard, but after a while you get the hang of it and it's fun. never played pro evo

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

I've always been a fifa man myself, but mainly due ot the manager jmode and what not. Now this years fifa was very good and if the improve the deadball situation and make it a strength the game will be near flawless.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Maroney22

i know im gonna get ripped for this but how many damn soccer threads do we need.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
i know im gonna get ripped for this but how many damn soccer threads do we need.
Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans *****? No so piss off.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:08 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans ***********? No so piss off.
lol ouch.

by the way you're all wrong.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans ***********? No so piss off.
yeah i agree! we can talk bout what we want and no one cares bout what you think. I think the same bout all the baseball and basketball threads there are but I never go on ther and complain because i know people can talk about what they want. and it doesnt bother me, so just dnt click on the topic!

though i should add that i dont see why we need to 'official' world cup topics. thats annoying cos both are talking bout the same thing

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:32 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufazz
Quote:
Quote:
yeah i agree! we can talk bout what we want and no one cares bout what you think. I think the same bout all the baseball and basketball threads there are but I never go on ther and complain because i know people can talk about what they want. and it doesnt bother me, so just dnt click on the topic!

though i should add that i dont see why we need to 'official' world cup topics. thats annoying cos both are talking bout the same thing
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:38 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Fifa 2006 World Cup on the 360 if anyone wants to take me on live.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Maroney22

Quote:
Quote:

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman11
not really a soccer guy
then dont respond.

I like fifa, realy fun playing 2 on 2 with friends.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:11 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.
Your the one being sensitive.... whining about how many soccer threads there are because you don't enjoy soccer...
Old 06-16-2006, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your the one being sensitive.... whining about how many soccer threads there are because you don't enjoy soccer...

We do have a football thread though. There is only one official baseball discussion thread and most of it stays in there.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:56 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We do have a football thread though. There is only one official baseball discussion thread and most of it stays in there.
Right, like the mets thread, the thread baout the under 23 team, the mock draft, that young pitchers thread, etc.

Look just stop complaining. Once the world cup is done all that'll be left will be the mock thread, maybe, and the football thread.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah and besides, this is a thread about soccer videogames.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote