Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Saturday, January 5th, 2013

Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

Sunday, January 6th, 2013

Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins
Two awesome looking matchups and two matchups that read like a who's who of Hot vs. Not.

Bengals over the Texans, as the entire Texans organization seems to be wilting under the lights. I think that continues and the Bengals take another win to make it 4 in a row.

Vikings @ Green Bay is a tough one to call. I agree with the sentiment that it all hinges on Ponder. He has to play well to keep the game competitive. As much as I want to see the Vikings win, I think Ponder falls apart.

Colts over the Ravens, in another matchup of teams going in opposite directions. Unless the Ravens wake up and feed Rice, it's another loss and a curious offseason w/Flacco hitting FA. (I do see an opportunity for the Ravens to win big in this one, though. Homefield advantage at its finest.)

Seattle over Washington in a rout. RGIII is banged up and the Seahawks D is a far different animal than the Cowboys lousy D. Beastmode and a nasty 'Hawks D combine for a very boring finish to wildcard weekend.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote