Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-31-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oo you have a 3* Iron Monger. DG has one as well. I smell a trade a-brewin. Properly boosted/fused 4* Iron Monger can be a 6699/4992. Really, really good card for an offensive deck.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
A new SHIELD training battle has started. When theres a red countdown clock underneath the Spiderman button at the top of MY PAGE, then theres a battle going on. Jump in and participate if you want shards. It costs attack power to attack, so itll take the place of normal battles.

If you cant beat the players listed for the other alliance, attack shield walls or cores.

Cain, which cards does their defensive leader have?
Gah I wish I paid more attention... Any way I can check now?
Old 12-31-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't think so, not in the Shield training. Im about 50/50 on my confidence in beating him, but I dont think I want to risk it. Losing gives them more valor I believe.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't think so, not in the Shield training. Im about 50/50 on my confidence in beating him, but I dont think I want to risk it. Losing gives them more valor I believe.
It was 4 cards that if I recall were all 5* I think daredevil and Thor were in there.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I also only just discovered that I can donate leftover resources to the alliance, awesome. I do a ton of farming to get low level cards so I can use them to boost, and in the process, end up with a **** ton of Storm's capes. I can go to the alliance screen and donate each of those capes, and it converts them to silver while also upping the alliance rating. Once the alliance reaches a certain amount of silver, the leader can purchase boosters for us that up our cards' stats. Also, the higher your alliance rating, the more members you can have.

So donate your leftover resources if you have any.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I also only just discovered that I can donate leftover resources to the alliance, awesome. I do a ton of farming to get low level cards so I can use them to boost, and in the process, end up with a **** ton of Storm's capes. I can go to the alliance screen and donate each of those capes, and it converts them to silver while also upping the alliance rating. Once the alliance reaches a certain amount of silver, the leader can purchase boosters for us that up our cards' stats. Also, the higher your alliance rating, the more members you can have.

So donate your leftover resources if you have any.
Just donated about 30 capes with 5 briefcases and a few swords.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

And now you're #4 on the donation rankings list. No one will catch me though!

Old 12-31-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I sort of love the fact that sometimes (not sure on details) you have to beat the defensive leader of the other team in order to attack the rest of their team. I probably only love it because im the D leader of our alliance and every time I see a failed attack against me, my smugness is off the charts.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want him! I just got one of my own, and I run a speed-heavy deck.
I have one. I also have a 3* Nova

And I just scored a Bucky Barnes from Shards!

Last edited by nepg : 12-31-2012 at 05:38 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

What type of deck are you looking to focus on? Anything in particular?

Also, bah at the trade rule. Have to be in the same alliance/on the same team for 2 weeks before you can trade with someone.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Oh, also, I maxed out my two 3* Scarlet Witches (still have another one if anyone is interested, she maxes out at 4419/4678 or so) and fused them. So now this is in my deck:

Old 12-31-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure yet. I've just been collecting cards and hoping it figures itself out. My main card right now is Iron Fist.

I could run a nasty speed deck, though. I have Nova, Human Torch, and 2 3* Storms that I'm working on leveling.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Id probably keep the Torch then. That's a real nice core for a strong deck.

My decision was made early, because I got lucky and landed 5* Ms Marvel (best defensive speed card in the game) at level 10 in an Ultimate Card Pack, and then soon after I snagged a 3* Daredevil (also speed). Those plus the Storm cards from the cape resources put me down the Speed deck path from the start.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Plus, if I can get a Silver Surfer, he combos with HT and Nova...I guess that's my deck. lol.

And I'm guessing Bucky Barnes is going to be the main card in my defensive deck now. He's a monster.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Do you ever get to see the opponents ATK or DEF power?
Old 12-31-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Figured i'd list off all of the 3*+ cards I have in case a trade can be made. In fact, if everyone makes one, I'll put it in the first post and keep an updated trade chart. Just post a new one in the thread as a way to tell me to add it or update it. Here's mine:

- [Kree Honor] Ms. Marvel [5*] Lvl 60/60, Mst 40/40, Atk 6463, Def 7728, Pwr Req 27
Significantly intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey+++ [6*] Lvl 50/50, Mst 293/350, Atk 5376, Def 5376, Pwr Req 16
Remarkably degrade ATK and DEF of all of opponent's Cards.

- [Chaos Magic] Scarlet Witch+ [4*] Lvl 31/50, Mst 77/150, Atk 4942, Def 5250, Pwr Req 18
Notably degrade ATK of all of opponent's Cards.

- [Infinate Lawyer] Daredevil [3*] Lvl 40/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 4094, Def 4635, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- [Infinate Lawyer] Daredevil [3*] Lvl 40/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 4094, Def 4635, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- Wolverine+ [3*] Lvl 40/40, Mst 125/125, Atk 4364, Def 3285, Pwr Req 12
Partially intensify attacks on this Card.

- [Skilled Marksman] Hawkeye [4*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 0/35, Atk 2000, Def 1800, Pwr Req 21
Remarkably intensify ATK of your Tactics Cards.

- [Chaos Magic] Scarlet Witch+ [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1540, Def 1630, Pwr Req 18
Notably degrade ATK of all of opponent's Cards.

- [Ball of Fire] Human Torch [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1590, Def 1450, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify ATK of your Speed Cards.

- [Invisibility] Invisible Woman [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1290, Def 1610, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify defense on your Tactics Cards.

- X-23 [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1450, Def 1450, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of this card.

- X-23 [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1450, Def 1450, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of this card.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oo you have a 3* Iron Monger. DG has one as well. I smell a trade a-brewin. Properly boosted/fused 4* Iron Monger can be a 6699/4992. Really, really good card for an offensive deck.
Yea, Iron Monger was the only half decent card I pulled from all the starting booster packs and such so I'm working on maxing him out. Was hoping to either pull another one or find someone to trade with for another

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Don't expect anything good from Rally Packs, 2* is the best you'll get from those. They're basically for selling and boosting.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

All 3*
[Ball of Fire] Human Torch x2
[Nova Corps] Nova
[Queen of Lightning] Storm x2

[Scientist] Beast
[Legal Eagle] She-Hulk x2
[Chosen One] Jean Grey

[Ruthless] Punisher
[Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist
Bucky Barnes

Last edited by nepg : 01-01-2013 at 11:59 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

My only want right now is any [Psychic Katana] Psylocke.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Also BTW we are in another Enforcement Training!

Get it done gents!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All my 3*+ cards:

- [Deathless] Wolverine+ [4*] Level: 50/50 / Mastery: 150/150 / Atk: 3124 / Def: 2968 / Pwr Req: 7
- Partially intensify ATK of all your Cards.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey++ [5*] Level: 20/40 / Mastery: 85/150 / Atk: 3727 / Def: 3727 / Pwr Req: 12
- Notably degrade ATK and DEF of all of opponent's Cards.

- [Executioner] Punisher [4*] Level: 1/50 / Mastery: 0/35 / Atk: 2190 / Def: 1760 / Pwr Req: 22
- Remarkably degrade DEF of opponent's Speed Cards.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey [3*] Level: 13/20 / Mastery: 20/20 / Atk: 2761 / Def: 2761 / Pwr Req: 10
- Notably degrade ATK and DEF of all opponent's Cards.

- Magik [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 30/30 / Atk: 2090 / Def: 2268 / Pwr Req: 18
- Notably degrade ATK of opponent's Bruiser Cards.

- [Brilliant Scientist] Mr. Fantastic [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 30/30 / Atk: 2035 / Def: 2144 / Pwr Req: 17
- Notably degrade ATK and DEF of opponent's Speed Cards.

- [Queen of Lightning] Storm+ [4*] Level: 1/50 / Mastery: 11/150 / Atk: 1352 / Def: 1392 / Pwr Req: 10
- Notably intensify ATK of your Speed Cards.

- [Ho Ho Ho] Spider-Man [4*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 2/30 / Atk: 1370 / Def: 1370 / Pwr Req: 15
- Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of all your Cards.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey [3*] Level: 1/20 / Mastery: 0/20 / Atk: 1060 / Def: 1060 / Pwr Req: 10
-Notably degrade ATK and DEF of all of opponent's Cards.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey [3*] Level: 1/20 / Mastery: 0/20 / Atk: 1060 / Def: 1060 / Pwr Req: 10

- [Legal Eagle] She-Hulk [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 30/30 / Atk: 1597 / Def: 1665 / Pwr Req: 12
- Notably intensify DEF of your Bruiser Cards.

- [Legal Eagle] She-Hulk [3*] Level: 1/40 / Mastery: 30/30 / Atk: 1597 / Def: 1665 / Pwr Req: 12
- Notably intensify DEF of your Bruiser Cards.

- [Scientist] Beast [3*] Level 1/40 / Mastery: 0/30 / Atk: 1370 / Def: 1400 / Pwr Req: 15
- Notably intensify ATK of your Bruiser Cards.

These are my ****** cards. And yes, I stole the format of this post from Commie.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 01-01-2013 at 11:37 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Why doesn't it let me use my regular ATK deck against the Core?
Old 12-31-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Why doesn't it let me use my regular ATK deck against the Core?
Do you have full atk power atm?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Commie lost and now we are going to lose :-/

To answer your question nepg its because attacking the core costs 5 more Attack Points.