Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, some of you are lucky as ****.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Grizz! And DG dibs!
Old 01-01-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enforcement training ends tomorrow an 1am EST... Let's get a crap ton in.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So does everyone get all of the SHIELD rewards, or does the alliance divvy them out?
Old 01-01-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am pretty sure that you get shards for attacking and then gifting them gives you more.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're gifting shards, make sure to give it to NFLDC guys first, or Pinodragon, who is a nice guy. The rest of these people can gtfo as far as I'm concerned. :)

Old 01-01-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I kinda want to specialize in something attack or defense guys? Commie your opinion matters most here as if I go defense is am gunning for your role.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's the difference between fusion and boost when it comes to the cards? I have a multiples of a bunch of cards and don't know or understand what to do with them. Thanks guys!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Boosting a card increases its level, making it stronger. Fusing two cards together increases the rareness of the card, making its min/max damage higher.

I'm sure someone can explain it better than that but I'm tired.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add these to my rare list.

- [Shining Cosmo] Silver Surfer [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1560, Def 1610, Pwr Req 18
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

- [Ultimate Fist] Iron Fist [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1710, Def 1460, Pwr Req 18
Notably intensify ATK of this Card.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Added this:

- [Scientist] Beast [3*] Level 1/40 / Mastery: 0/30 / Atk: 1370 / Def: 1400 / Pwr Req: 15
- Notably intensify ATK of your Bruiser Cards.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added:
[Ball of Fire] Human Torch (second one)
[Ruthless] Punisher
[Scientist] Beast

I want/need Silver Surfer.

Last edited by nepg : 01-01-2013 at 12:03 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Nepg, you will give me that Beast!

Old 01-01-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I kinda want to specialize in something attack or defense guys? Commie your opinion matters most here as if I go defense is am gunning for your role.
Thoughts Commie?
Old 01-01-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Nepg, you will give me that Beast!
Probably. I don't have any Bruisers outside of Jean (who I can't get more of :( ) and the Deathless Wolverine that is quickly being phased out of my deck.

I'm building offensively around Human Torch, Nova, Storm, (need Silver Surfer), and whatever else I can find.

Defensively, my deck is looking pretty Tactics-centric with Bucky Barnes and Psylocke. Things can change, though.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooo I want beast.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Thoughts Commie?
Probably defense based off of your cards.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Probably defense based off of your cards.
Ill post an rare list and current attack/ def deck so I can get an accurate feel.

I am sitting on 10+ attribute points to point either way.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell won't this game install on my Samsung Galaxy. :(
Old 01-01-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have a dece Storm if you're interested Nepg. Do not give DG that Beast! His deck is already good enough!

Old 01-01-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Successful Attack!
comahan13 defeated gokunoodles

Successful Attack!
vidae defeated gokunoodles

Successful Attack!
dg151 defeated gokunoodles

Successful Attack!

Successful Attack!
ImBrotherCain defeated gokunoodles

Successful Attack!

Successful Attack!

Poor guy.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Successful Attack!

Successful Attack!

Successful Attack!
dg151 defeated gokunoodles

Successful Attack!

Successful Attack!
ImBrotherCain defeated gokunoodles

Successful Attack!

Successful Attack!

Poor guy.
Dude had like no defense... although I am sure his attack was over 150
Old 01-01-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Bruiser

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey+++ [6*] Lvl 50/50, Mst 149/350, Atk 4697, Def 4697, Pwr Req 16
Remarkably degrade ATK and DEF of all opponent's Cards.

- Black Bolt [4*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 35/35, Atk 2614, Def 2998, Pwr Req 23
Remarkably degrade ATK and DEF of opponents Tactics Cards.

- [Deathless] Wolverine+ [4*] Lvl 50/50, Mst 150/150, Atk 3124, Def 2968, Pwr Req 7
Partially intensify ATK of all your Cards.

- [Legal Eagle] She-Hulk [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 3/30, Atk 1160, Def 1210, Pwr Req 12
Notably intensify DEF of Bruiser Cards.

- [Legal Eagle] She-Hulk [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 1/30, Atk 1160, Def 1210, Pwr Req 12
Notably intensify DEF of Bruiser Cards.

Tactics

- [Psychic Katana] Psylocke [4*] Lvl 50/50, Mst 35/35, Atk 5486, Def 5854, Pwr Req 22
Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

- [Psychic Katana] Psylocke [4*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 11/35, Atk 1910, Def 2040, Pwr Req 22
Remarkably intensify ATK and DEF of this Card.

- Wrecker [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1680, Def 1490, Pwr Req 18
Notably degrade DEF of opponent’s Speed Cards.

- Wrecker [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1680, Def 1490, Pwr Req 18
Notably degrade DEF of opponent’s Speed Cards.

- Taskmaster [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1370, Def 1270, Pwr Req 14
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of Tactics Cards.

- Taskmaster [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1370, Def 1270, Pwr Req 14
Notably intensify ATK and DEF of Tactics Cards.

- [Invisibility] Invisible Woman [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 3/30, Atk 1290, Def 1610, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify DEF of Tactics Cards.

- [Invisibility] Invisible Woman [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1290, Def 1610, Pwr Req 16

- Bucky Barnes [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 17/30, Atk 1530, Def 1640, Pwr Req 18

- Doctor Octopus [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 4/30, Atk 1260, Def 1510, Pwr Req 15
Notably degrade ATK of opponent's Speed Cards.

Speed

- [Vampire Hunter] Blade[4*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 0/35, Atk 2200, Def 1600, Pwr Req 21
Remarkably intensify the ATK of this card.

- Green Goblin [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1520, Def 1250, Pwr Req 15
Notably intensify ATK of this Card.

- [Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 1954, Def 2215, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- [Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1420, Def 1610, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- [Queen of Lightning] Storm [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 10/30, Atk 1040, Def 1070, Pwr Req 10
Notably intensify ATK of Speed Cards.

- [Queen of Lightning] Storm [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 4/30, Atk 1040, Def 1070, Pwr Req 10
Notably intensify ATK of Speed Cards.

Last edited by comahan : 01-01-2013 at 03:09 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I might be interested in those Legal Eagles.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am kinda surprised you weren't interested in Black Bolt.