Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 12-18-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Is there anyone at this point who does not think QB is the top off-season need at this point?
At least in terms of personnel...
Well, our LB core is horrific. We need a franchise QB though....it's pretty damn obvious you can't win without one.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think they will try to get an extension with Byrd, but he will definitely be franchised if they can't. I'm not so sure about Levitre.
It was my hope that the interior line would want to stay together as they were all from the same class. I know it's not at all that simple, though. Levitre is one of the few consistent pieces on the team, would hate to lose him.

Byrd is the guy to franchise, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to pop T'eo if he's there. Tied with Oakland for most points allowed in the league, if this defense is going to be as elite as we want it to be, we need better linebackers

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Got to pop T'eo if he's there. Tied with Oakland for most points allowed in the league, if this defense is going to be as elite as we want it to be, we need better linebackers
I think I agree. I'll have to see where our final pick winds up though. As frustrating as this offense is, it really hasn't been all that horrifc. Dare I say it, but I think they can be pretty good if we can get a HC in that isn't afraid to give CJ the damn ball.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New stadium lease is signed. Ten year deal, though there is an out after 7.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
New stadium lease is signed. Ten year deal, though there is an out after 7.
Still the best Bills news in a long, long time.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Still the best Bills news in a long, long time.
Yup. It really looks like a solid deal for all parties.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We suck. In other news, I'm wondering if the renovations are going to include the installation of real urinals....I don't know how I'd feel about not pissing in a trough while at the Ralph.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Looking like pick #8 for our Bills. I will say, it was a whole lot of fun beating the Jets today.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing QB if the top ones aren't all gone by #8, we'll never be a contender with Fitz at QB.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

QB or Te'o please.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Chan's gone!

Now we just need to hire someone who will give Spiller the damn ball.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chan's gone!

Now we just need to hire someone who will give Spiller the damn ball.
Unfortunately, Spiller isn't built to carry the ball 20+ times a game, we had that in Lynch and wasted it as usual.

We will have to be very lucky to find a QB at #8 and Te'o won't get out of the top 6. However, there should be a solid pick at #8. We could end up going OL to better protect our QB with both Chance Warmack and Jake Matthews likely going in that neighbourhood.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Welp...Marrone it is. At least he young/fiery/cares about WNY.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Welp...Marrone it is. At least he young/fiery/cares about WNY.
Personally I love the hire, I thought he with right DC, or Lovie with the right OC was the way to go last week. Most people dont understand the program he put in place at syracuse, and how badly in the sewer it was before he got there. Everything I have read and heard about him and his approach to the game is just what is needed here.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Personally I love the hire, I thought he with right DC, or Lovie with the right OC was the way to go last week. Most people dont understand the program he put in place at syracuse, and how badly in the sewer it was before he got there. Everything I have read and heard about him and his approach to the game is just what is needed here.
Now if Wilson will only open the purse strings or the merry go round continues. Lynch, Peters, Whitner, Winfield, and Clements just to mention a few of our previous players he didn't want to pay forcing the GM to draft to fill for players lost rather than to improve our roster.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad to see George Wilson go, he was the true epitome of the Buffalo Bills spirit

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Sad to see George Wilson go, he was the true epitome of the Buffalo Bills spirit
Guy did a lot of good things for the team.

Rose up from a practice squad WR to a starting SS. Good guy too.

Wish him the best of luck wherever he lands.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Not even offering Levitre a contract really grinds my gears.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not even offering Levitre a contract really grinds my gears.
I saw that today as well.

What....the...hell....are we doing????

They better re-sign him now that the tag was placed on Byrd.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I saw that today as well.

What....the...hell....are we doing????

They better re-sign him now that the tag was placed on Byrd.
Hopefully it was just waiting for the Byrd domino to fall......we'll see though. Cue Iamcanadian ranting about Ralph in 3....2....1...
Old 03-01-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

I like that Rob, you know me so well, we have the cap space to pay him so what is the holdup???
Old 03-05-2013, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I like that Rob, you know me so well, we have the cap space to pay him so what is the holdup???
They dont want to pay him 7-9 million a year like the market dictates, but not offering him anything is just strange and not finding out what he wants is baffeling...
Has anyone heard if his agent has talked with them at all? I wonder if he has and the starting point on his end was too high? He's a good, durable guard, but not pro-bowl level. 4-5 million or so and I would bring him back, anymore and they are overpaying him and its not worth it IMO.
Using Kelsey's money to keep him would be worth it, is the way I look at it right now.
They still have Urbik, Scott and Williams on the roster and could probably bring Rinehart back as a starter for less money and still be fine at guard. Maybe they like what they have and dont see the need to bring him back, and want to use the money to bring in pieces at WR, or on the defense...
Old 03-06-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really wish Bowe was on the market. I really don't want any part of Jennings.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Time flies. Jennings is going to be 30 just after the season starts?

I still like him, but he has given you plenty to worry about over the past couple years.