Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blade is an AWESOME offensive card. I want him. Black Bolt is also really good.

I have to say lean toward Tactics based D though. Maxed Psylocke+, Maxed Taskmaster+, Maxed Invisible Woman+, Maxed Bucky, and Maxed Jean Grey.

I could also trade you my tactics cards. For instance, My 4* Hawkeye plus Psylocke+, Taskmaster+, Wrecker+, and Jean Grey+++ would make for a very good offensive deck to go with your great d. Or perhaps my 3* Scarlet Witch to play both sides. But yea, your Tactics cards are really strong, and Tactics cards are the best defenders in the game.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am kinda surprised you weren't interested in Black Bolt.
I mean, I'll take him too, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Blade is an AWESOME offensive card. I want him.

I have to say lean toward Tactics based D though. Maxed Psylocke+, Maxed Taskmaster+, Maxed Invisible Woman+, Maxed Bucky, and Maxed Jean Grey.

I could also trade you my tactics cards. For instance, My 4* Hawkeye plus Psylocke+, Taskmaster+, Wrecker+, and Jean Grey+++ would make for a very good offensive deck to go with your great d. Or perhaps my 3* Scarlet Witch to play both sides. But yea, your Tactics cards are really strong, and Tactics cards are the best defenders in the game.
Alright then I will stick with Tactics and Defense which is good with me. As for Defensive Deck build I was thinking.

Maxed Psylocke+, Maxed Invisible Woman+, Maxed Bucky, Maxed Jean Grey+++ and some one else... but I need a hero.... While the Taskmaster is great I get a 3% bonus for using all heroes. So if there is another + Defense guy that would be awesome.

With that said want to tentatively do a Blade for Hawkeye trade?
Old 01-01-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id likely lean towards accepting that trade.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do similar abilities not stack? e.g. I have multiple cards that have the "increase ATK power for Speed". Will only one of these ever proc?

Also, I keep going back and forth on what I actually want to do with my deck. While I have a nice base with Human Torch, Iron Fist (commie! gib!) & Psylocke could be nasty once I get my Taskmaster.

Last edited by nepg : 01-01-2013 at 01:28 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
So do similar abilities not stack? e.g. I have multiple cards that have the "increase ATK power for Speed". Will only one of these ever proc?
Something tells me that like two Storms won't each buff but I am unsure.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Something tells me that like two Storms won't each buff but I am unsure.
Like, I have Nova, Human Torch, and Storm. They all have the same ability. I've only seen it proc for one of them at a time. I'm really curious about this because it's really important to how I proceed.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had two different Jeans proc the same ability in the same fight, but I don't know if they STACK.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I've seen decks with several Hawkeye's all have their abilities proc in the same battle, so I dont THINK it would limit it. Im not positive though.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Like, I have Nova, Human Torch, and Storm. They all have the same ability. I've only seen it proc for one of them at a time. I'm really curious about this because it's really important to how I proceed.
I agree... I am less likely to go with both Invisible Woman and Bucky if they only trigger once.

Although it would increase the chances of them triggering. Since each card would say have a 35% (random number) chance to trigger.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Also queuing for a training gents. Get ready.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Also, I keep going back and forth on what I actually want to do with my deck. While I have a nice base with Human Torch, Iron Fist (commie! gib!) & Psylocke could be nasty once I get my Taskmaster.
Hm, I'll trade Iron Fist, but all I really want from your atm is Torch, which youre using. DG said he wanted Beast, right? Maybe a 3 way of some sort could come together. Your Beast to DG, DG's Torch to me, my Iron Fist to you. Something like that. We have time to work it out though.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Okay that was ***... I just lost 2 attribute points some how.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

did you remove a team member? you lose points if you remove team members.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give it a minute, they'll pop up.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hey screw your three way trade, I want Beast!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have nearly as many cards as you guys but here's my list:

Bruiser

- Iron Monger [3*] Lvl 40/40, Mst 30/30, Atk 4784, Def 3565, Pwr Req 16
Notably intensify ATK of this card.

- [Chosen One] Jean Grey [3*] Lvl 1/20, Mst 0/20, Atk 1060, Def 1060, Pwr Req 10
Notably degrade ATK and DEF of opponents Cards.

- [Deathless] Wolverine+ [4*] Lvl 1/50, Mst 34/150, Atk 1144, Def 1092, Pwr Req 7
Partially intensify ATK of all your Cards.

Tactics

- Bucky Barnes [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1530, Def 1640, Pwr Req 18
Notably intensify DEF of Tactics Cards.

- Doctor Octopus [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1260, Def 1510, Pwr Req 15
Notably degrade ATK of opponent's Speed Cards.

- Jigsaw [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 3/30, Atk 1590, Def 1450, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify ATK of your Tactics cards.

Speed

- Annihilus[5*] Lvl 1/60, Mst 0/40, Atk 2680, Def 2560, Pwr Req 29
Significantly intensify the ATK and DEF of this card.

- [Infinite Lawyer] Daredevil [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1420, Def 1610, Pwr Req 17
Notably intensify DEF of your Speed Cards.

- [Queen of Lightning] Storm [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1040, Def 1070, Pwr Req 10
Notably intensify ATK of Speed Cards.

- [Queen of Lightning] Storm [3*] Lvl 1/40, Mst 0/30, Atk 1040, Def 1070, Pwr Req 10
Notably intensify ATK of Speed Cards.

Just finished maxing out Iron Monger, hoping to get another one so I can get a fully maxed out one. Aside from that, I don't really know yet...haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'll take that Annihilus off your hands sir!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I just snagged a 4* Thing. Great for bruiser defense. Maxes out to 6500 d with "Remarkably intensify defense on your Bruiser Cards." as the ability.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yea, max the **** out of Annihilus, Grizz. He's really good.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Quick update:

I just had both Human Torch cards proc the Speed ability. So they DO stack.

FYI
Old 01-01-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Could just be they have a low trigger percentage.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

It's weird because my Deathless Wolverine used to proc every single battle, but pretty much never does anymore. Same with Jean Grey. But I pretty much always get a HT proc. Might have to do with the rank of the ability (notable v. partial?)
Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have a [Psychic Katana] Psylocke, [Ball of Fire] Human Torch x2, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Modok, [Invisibility] Invisible Woman all available whenever we can actually start trading ****.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Seems like we'll have some things to discuss, dg.

I just maxed out my first Human Torch! Such a beast!