Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dig it, great mix of value and need. Well done

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Saints, Dion Jordan would be the pick. I think he will show up at the combine weighing 260-265, and will be just as capable of playing in the 4-3 as he will be in a 3-4. Also, when I think of the DEs that have excelled in Spags system, they were in that range. We have Cam Jordan on the other side, he plays the run well and is a better rusher than some people might imagine. But Dion Jordan would add a dynamic, pass rushing presence and give us two talented DEs to build the defense around.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great two picks for sf. Gonna need some help at wide out next year.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
kyle love is a rotational player imo. he was great last year, and he hasnt shown too many flashes of improvement this year. DT is a spot id like to invest a high pick on, im really high on shariff floyd (a little biased)
Deaderick actually started instead of Love on Sunday. I'd like a 3-tech that can get upfield and rush the passer. Not another anchor. My long term thinking. Maybe, next year. Hightower moves to Ninko's spot. That flex/hybrid de in the 4-3 we're playing. Would like to add speed at olb to take Hightower's spot then; Ogletree, Greene or Arthur Brown.

On offense, If I'm adding anything. It's wr before OL. As long as Pats re-up Vollmer, the ol is fine. One of the better units in the league. Team finished 7th in rushing and 4th in passing. 1st overall in yardage and points(3RD hightest in NFL history 557). Obviously, Brady is the key to that. But, you need to have a good OL to accomplish that. Depth even returns; Cannon, McDonald and Zusevics. Only loss could be Donald Thomas - G. Backup, but he's a free agent.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB in round 2 for the Vikings is quite unlikely at this point. They seem to want to give Ponder every opportunity to succeed, so I don't think 1.5 seasons is all he will get, and they have too many needs to draft a 3rd QB that high. WR in the first is perfect, but CB, DT, MLB, S, OG are much bigger needs after that.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruschis4all View Post
Deaderick actually started instead of Love on Sunday. I'd like a 3-tech that can get upfield and rush the passer. Not another anchor. My long term thinking. Maybe, next year. Hightower moves to Ninko's spot. That flex/hybrid de in the 4-3 we're playing. Would like to add speed at olb to take Hightower's spot then; Ogletree, Greene or Arthur Brown.

On offense, If I'm adding anything. It's wr before OL. As long as Pats re-up Vollmer, the ol is fine. One of the better units in the league. Team finished 7th in rushing and 4th in passing. 1st overall in yardage and points(3RD hightest in NFL history 557). Obviously, Brady is the key to that. But, you need to have a good OL to accomplish that. Depth even returns; Cannon, McDonald and Zusevics. Only loss could be Donald Thomas - G. Backup, but he's a free agent.
It's pretty much impossible to mock Pats drafts considering how often they trade and make surprise picks so I'm not even going to waste any more thought on it lol
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
QB in round 2 for the Vikings is quite unlikely at this point. They seem to want to give Ponder every opportunity to succeed, so I don't think 1.5 seasons is all he will get, and they have too many needs to draft a 3rd QB that high. WR in the first is perfect, but CB, DT, MLB, S, OG are much bigger needs after that.
Maybe. Or maybe they realize that Ponder is a bottom 5 starting qb and severely limits that offense and its the biggest need on the team aside from WR. The Vikings are extremely lucky to be 10-6, if they don't make serious improvements they won't come close to that next year.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
8. BUF - Tyler Wilson - QB - Arkansas
Hard to say what direction the Bills go here since they currently have no HC. I would imagine that Fitzpatrick will likely still be parted with though, so hard to project the Bills doing something other than drafting a QB in the 1st.

42. BUF - Cordarelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee
57. BAL - Alex Ogletree - LB - Georgia
Good Bills mock IMO, Wilson is a perfect fit for Nix's draft profile, and Patterson is my #2 WR right now in this draft. Fits needs 1 and 3 for the Bills, the only thing to keep in mind is that LB is the second biggest need for the Bills IMO, and I could see them going with Ogletree over Patterson with LB being the greater need, and it is a huge need, although with some of the potential FA LB's it could be filled before the draft. Anyway, I like it, nice job!!
Old 01-02-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe. Or maybe they realize that Ponder is a bottom 5 starting qb and severely limits that offense and its the biggest need on the team aside from WR. The Vikings are extremely lucky to be 10-6, if they don't make serious improvements they won't come close to that next year.
They are fortunate to be 10-6 I agree, and Ponder has held them back for much of the year. That said, unless they thought Nassib was better than Ponder day 1, I cannot picture this happening as they still have several other glaring holes on their roster. Not saying it absolutely won't happen, but it would appear very unlikely at this time.

Last edited by Taber21 : 01-02-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Taber21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
cjrugger
Rookie

cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.

I could live with Logan Ryan, but I think S is a bigger need for the Skins, and with Vaccarro on the board I would take him in a heartbeat

2. Zach Martin
3. Alan Robinson
4. Ed Reynolds
5. Christian Jones
cjrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle

with Miller and McCoy doing the job at TE this might seem like a reach but I love the pick.

Not seeing Geno Smith as the top pick in the draft, I would probably be hard pressed to take him at the top or round 2.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
32. DEN - Zach Ertz - TE - Stanford
64. DEN - Phillip Thomas - FS - Fresno State
I have a hard time seeing them take a TE here unless it was clearly a BPA situation. Dreessen and Tamme both have new 3-year contracts, and Virgil Green has played well in limited duty. Hard to see where a new guy would get enough work to justify going that way in the first. If we are looking at receivers, I think WR is probably a lot more pressing a concern - neither Caldwell or Willis has taken a firm hold of the 4th spot, and we really need to be grooming someone to succeed Stokely in the slot.

Thomas is solid and we need the help at SS - Mike Adams isn't a long term solution and Quinton Carter missed the season with an injury.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
tmljeh19
Rookie

tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good pick for skins. Can't pass up Vacarro or Thomas tho
tmljeh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Bears could get Lewan at 20 and Ogletree (not Minter) at 50, this would be the best draft ever. And I'm not even a huge Lewan fan.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
If the Bears could get Lewan at 20 and Ogletree (not Minter) at 50, this would be the best draft ever. And I'm not even a huge Lewan fan.
Minter is a better fit as a 4-3 mike linebacker. Ogletree is better suited as a will in a 4-3 or 3-4. Minter is also widely rated higher than ogletree at the moment.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moore > Te'o

Also, AZ would have to cough up more than a 3rd to pull off that trade. A 2nd would be closer to right.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Last edited by Abaddon : 01-03-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote