Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding:

- [Executioner] Punisher [4*] Level: 1/50 / Mastery: 0/35 / Atk: 2190 / Def: 1760 / Pwr Req: 22
- Remarkably degrade DEF of opponent's Speed Cards.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 01-01-2013 at 11:36 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shits weak bro.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

landed this card off a free pack

StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG will give you so much for that.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:26 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maxed out my 4* Scarlet Witch

[Chaos Magic] Scarlet Witch+ [4*]
Lvl 50/50, Mst 150/150, Atk 6183, Def 6570, Pwr Req 18
Notably degrade ATK of all of opponent's Cards.

So awesome.

I have one of the 3-stars for trade if anyone is interested.

Also, nepg, would you consider trading me your 3* Iron Fist for my 3* Silver Surfer?

Last edited by comahan : 01-02-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
DG will give you so much for that.
I will suck YO ****.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG we need to be Teammates!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Every time I try to add you you're full!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Every time I try to add you you're full!
Its the same with you!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dg is always full :-(
Old 01-02-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I'll leave it open next time, I always check you guys and then I just add someone ASAP if you're full.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-02-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well I have an empty spot if you want to drop a random.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will literally give you anything you want from my deck for that Red Hulk.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

ps I need two teammates. Is there anyone I haven't added? :(

Old 01-02-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
ps I need two teammates. Is there anyone I haven't added? :(
Just add randoms... Thats what I do.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well yeah, but I know that people here will accept. With randoms it's a crapshoot.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I have 3x [Shining Cosmo] Silver Surfer

and a second Black Bolt for trade.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you guys doing to get money for your boosts? I am having a hard time boosting for lack of funds.

Also just landed this off shard exchange packs.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Lucky you!

And what I do is farm a lower level mission (2-4 was good, 3-5 is better) and sell the cards. It takes a while to make real money from it, but it helps.

And I'll let commie explain the correct boosting method, since I'm on hold with Sprint. :(

Old 01-02-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some time to sit down with this and figure out what I'm doing.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

A few things I do:

1) Go back to missions 2 & 3 and farm for cards to sell. Id rather sell an uncommon for 3k than save it for a boost. Also, any commons you find that sell for 900+, sell them asap. 1k silver >>>>> minimal boost when its easy as hell to farm for commons.

2) Once you start boosting a card past level 20, DO NOT USE COMMONS to boost them with. Its more $ efficient to fuse two commons together for $1575 and then boost with the Uncommon than it is to boost with two commons for more of a cost (once you get to level 20 boost cost per card rises to 1800+ and continues to rise at every level)

3) ???

4) Profit!

Last edited by comahan : 01-02-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Lucky you!

And what I do is farm a lower level mission (2-4 was good, 3-5 is better) and sell the cards. It takes a while to make real money from it, but it helps.

And I'll let commie explain the correct boosting method, since I'm on hold with Sprint. :(
Should I fuse cards and then boost? meaning should I boost cards with fused cards.

edit - This question was answered while I was typing it.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Read what Commie said above you!

Old 01-02-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Oh and also, boost with 10 cards at a time. Its also much more $ efficient. If you can boost with 10 uncommons for 1085 a piece (cost per card at level 10), thats MUCH cheaper than going 1/2 at a time, and the card price increasing as you slowly level your card.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what this is, but I see cool pictures and a solid group. Vidae, sell me on it!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote