Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, just for clarification, the clock starts at noon EST today.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to wait a few minutes to see if ncst8 is around, if not I will make the pick.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Going to wait a few minutes to see if ncst8 is around, if not I will make the pick.
Sounds good man.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here. Just on a tablet at the in-law house so it's difficult to post too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
I'm here. Just on a tablet at the in-law house so it's difficult to post too much.
Cool, Carolina's on the clock.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I actually never got Shane's confirmation on that one. Different trade is up.

I kind of agree with your first assessment though, although I'm inclined to give Shane the benefit of the doubt.
It was my bad and I apologize to SuperPacker. We had discussed the trade and I missed his PM when my pick is up. I was already talking to Hines and it was better value as a whole.

Basically Hines got the better end of the deal (17 to 12 is 250, 81 is 185,) but I wasn't going to make it a sticking point with none of my targets being available late in Round 1.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I have to step out for a couple of hours. Hines, TBW, and CJ all have my cell phone number. If a trade involves picks and no veterans, keep the draft going as long as the value is reasonable. One of those guys can text me if there are any veteran trades or if Tennessee expires (2:00.) See you all soon!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be on a bus back to New York from 4-1 AM tonight, if the 2nd Round rolls around, Matt and fenikz should have my number

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweetness.

Rams are up!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in 18? Looking to trade down, even possibly without needing a first in return.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals willing to move down or out of the first.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Making my pick shortly
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Alright, I'm back. Let me just look through the trades, etc.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

New England is also open to trade discussions. PM me if you are interested in moving up or down!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Does anyone have any objection to removing Kyle Van Noy from the underclassmen list and adding Matt Elam? I've received a ton of PMs asking for Elam, but I didn't want to prevent anyone who had already picked from regretting their choice. I think this is earlier than he should go.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

15 mins left for Shane before I'm picking! Sent him a couple of texts.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does anyone have any objection to removing Kyle Van Noy from the underclassmen list and adding Matt Elam? I've received a ton of PMs asking for Elam, but I didn't want to prevent anyone who had already picked from regretting their choice. I think this is earlier than he should go.
Thats fine with me
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'm going to be on a bus back to New York from 4-1 AM tonight, if the 2nd Round rolls around, Matt and fenikz should have my number
I actually have internet on this bus, which is good, because not only will I not want to blow my brains out, I can make my 2nd Round selection and be an active member of this forum mock!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

Quote:
Van Noy's going back to school. Elam's declared. I don't see a problem with this change. :)
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for the delay. Literally hit the only 2 hours today I wasn't around, lol (School let out at 2:36 EST, I had auditions until now). I'll send a list tomorrow as needed.

Thanks for the texts Matt or I probably would have missed it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Sorry for the delay. Literally hit the only 2 hours today I wasn't around, lol (School let out at 2:36 EST, I had auditions until now). I'll send a list tomorrow as needed.

Thanks for the texts Matt or I probably would have missed it.
No problem, you're up!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice pick, Shane. I'm a big fan on Banks.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

It was scary when he went down in the bowl game. I have always been a fan of Banks.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Ahmad Bradshaw and the 19th pick are on the block. PM me any offers

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No objection here.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote