Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Eh, the Pats have had a pretty decent rivalry the last few years with the Ravens and I have seen a defense go from having Lewis be the heart and soul and the best player to him becoming the emotional leader but maybe the 4th or 5th guy who is schemed against. Suggs, Ngata and Reed all give opposing offenses more trouble than Lewis and recently Ladarius Webb had turned into a really good CB.

I don't see why we can't say that Lewis had become an above average player towards the end of his career.

I still think Ray Lewis outplays his position by league standards. So I agree he's at least above average. I just believe he's closer to the top ILB's in the league than he is to the middle. Or at least, he was over the last few years.

I mean part of the problem here is that we're using subjective measurements like "he's still good" or "he's above average" etc.

It's possible you and I see Ray Lewis in the same light, but we're just not conveying our message to each other correctly. Either way though, I think it's been pretty awesome watching Lewis play all this time, and it's a little bittersweet for me as a Bengals fan :)
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote