Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-02-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i need one more team member request. if someone wants to be my awesome buddy

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go ahead and invite me. My phone SHOULD be working soon. I'm vidae.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nepg, I'm upping the mastery of that 3* Surfer of mine cause I have no one else to do it with at the moment. Maybe it can, you know, be more incentive to do the deal! :D

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
nepg, I'm upping the mastery of that 3* Surfer of mine cause I have no one else to do it with at the moment. Maybe it can, you know, be more incentive to do the deal! :D
Haha. I'll probably do it. My Fist is maxed Mastery.

What's the best way to force Mastery gains, btw?
Old 01-02-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting lucky on high level mission loot is always nice. But as far as you being able to control it? Never attack anyone in battles that is lower level than you. You only get +1 mastery per card in that case. Same level is +3, and higher level is +4.

I have have a 3 man, 50 attack power hit squad of sorts that i fill with characters who need mastery. I take my time looking through the list and refreshing the people available to battle until i find someone with 25 or less D thats my level or higher. Instant +3 mastery for everyone on my team, and since it was only 50 attack power I can attack again right away since I have a ton of attack, so +6.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I add more than one card to defend? Same dude just raped me twice because I only have Jean Grey defending.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an idiot. Figured it out.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comahan i have the daredevil card your looking for but I can't send it since we haven't been team members or alliance members for two weeks
Old 01-02-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I know you guys are already getting annoyed, last question for now. How do I search for a specific player to add as a team member? I keep trying and it brings me to some generic list of people only searchable by level.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to click menu go to player search and then click add team member
Old 01-02-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happen when you max the mastery on a card? does it jump up to the next level? What is the best thing to do with all the common cards you get throughout the game? fuse them or use them as boosts?

edit: what are the iso 8 cards used for?

Last edited by ryno626 : 01-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You have to click menu go to player search and then click add team member
Thank you.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I know you guys are already getting annoyed, last question for now. How do I search for a specific player to add as a team member? I keep trying and it brings me to some generic list of people only searchable by level.
Ask all the questions you want brosef. No one minds.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, going to try this now. Should I use commie's code?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
You should use mine.

pfr797486
Old 01-02-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I think he got his. So I think walrus was the next one.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My name is mcgeewhiz
Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I still need two more team members. McGee and I just hooked up, it was very intimate.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I feel violated.

Not sure how much I'll be doing tonight. I got Morbius with my Ultimate.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hey everyone, hook me up with your in game names so I can make an edited post on the first page so it's easier for us to find each other.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hey everyone, hook me up with your in game names so I can make an edited post on the first page so it's easier for us to find each other.
ryno626

(tenchar)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ya I had you already brosef!

Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

hahaha whoops
Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
what happen when you max the mastery on a card? does it jump up to the next level? What is the best thing to do with all the common cards you get throughout the game? fuse them or use them as boosts?

edit: what are the iso 8 cards used for?
Maxing Mastery gives a card a boost in stats, awakening a hidden power so to speak. All cards gain a nice amount of both attack and defense when its full.

If a common sells for more than $1000, sell it. (menu -> roster -> sell cards). If not, use them to boost cards level 20 or under. Once a card gets to level 20 though, stop boosting them with commons. Only boost then with natural uncommons, or uncommons created from fusing two commons.

Iso-8's are boost cards. Using one of those will automatically increase a card's level by 3. Save them for cards with a really high level, because it starts to get EXPENSIVE when youre boosting high level cards. Gaining 3 levels for the price of this one boost is SO much better than spending an assload of money to get those 3 levels via normal boosting. If, for instance, you have a card that is level 37 out of 40, use an Iso-8 to finish the process off. Do not waste them on cards you wont be using a lot in your decks.

Last edited by comahan : 01-02-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I ******* hate getting attacked. So many people have obviously spent real money on this game... Not even sure why they attack me. My Defense is in the 90s. Surely there are easier targets.