Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-03-2013, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was no purpose behind this one. I'm drinking and watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent (is there any other way to stomach Law & Order: Criminal Intent?)
Old 01-03-2013, 05:39 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm going to start the clock again at noon today. I haven't gotten any sleep, so If I end up passing out at some point, message one of the guys mentioned yesterday with trades: CJ or Shane. Pick-for-pick trades can be approved by both GMs in the discussion thread. Please wait regarding trades involving veteran players, unless they involve imminent draft picks (basically, something we may get to before I return; this is not a time to push through veteran trades involving mid-or-late round picks.) In that case, message one of the guys previously mentioned. If the clock expires for anyone, CJ or Shane will be in charge of making any final picks. Indianapolis has left a big board.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:07 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's 6 am and I'm watching Netflix. Damn you Netflix, got me again.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
It's 6 am and I'm watching Netflix. Damn you Netflix, got me again.
I don't think I'd ever sleep if I had Netflix.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:21 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I barely do. It's usually not any earlier than 7 am.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I have a big board for Indianapolis. I'm going to send them a text and give them a chance to pick as per their request.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:35 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I was soooo close to taking Hopkins at 22. Awesome pick.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:58 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick up. [10]

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind, saw the update.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Am I the only one who likes Montgomery more than mingo? Honestly not a huge fan of either though. Never saw what all that hype was about.

And Tackle doesn't even need to leave a board because we all know exactly who he's taking.
I agree with both your points. Mingo has the better potential, but outside of the Peach Bowl, Montgomery has simply played better than Mingo. I wouldn't rush to take either, but I would prefer Montgomery.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-03-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I have to admit, I've been very surprised by the past four picks.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I woke up at the right time. Give me a minute.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I see Patterson is still on the board

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-03-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
When I see Patterson is still on the board

A bigger Randall Cobb, he was my favorite receiver in this class.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-03-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm out until about 7 PM EST. Board for my first pick of the 2nd round has been sent to Matthew.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any interest in Ahmad Bradshaw, looking for a low 3rd-mid 4th.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson was a great pick. I was getting ready to try and trade up for him. I honestly didn't expect Green Bay to take him, or I might have tried to move ahead of them.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I didn't know John Jenkins could be selected. Damn
Old 01-03-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I didn't know John Jenkins could be selected. Damn
Yeah, he's a senior. That was a nice pick.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

ATLDirtyBirds didn't leave a cell, so hopefully he's back in time.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well since PF28 stole my pick, I'm looking to trade down. PM me bros.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Yeah, he's a senior. That was a nice pick.
Yeah, I was considering Jenkins with my pick and was going to trade up for him if he fell into the 2nd round.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-03-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be so happy if this happened.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Announcement:

I'm working on the draft order for the last two rounds, and I'm going to assess all of the "undisclosed picks" as sixth-rounders if possible, seventh-rounders if not. You can find a list of those picks here:

http://gbnreport.com/trades.htm

The draft order for round six should be up fairly soon.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Full order's up. I went with sixth-rounders for every undisclosed pick and kept the conditional picks as-is (i.e. no escalators, etc. except if mentioned.) Picks rotated as they have every round for non-playoff teams with equal records.