Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-03-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny that people think after the Chiefs have evaluated all the QB's in the class, it would be smart of them to take the QB they think is the 4th or 5th best instead of taking the one they think is best. Why would they take a QB they don't think is going to be as good, when they have the chance to take the one they think is the best.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People actually think Tyler Wilson is going to be available in the 2nd round.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
It's funny that people think after the Chiefs have evaluated all the QB's in the class, it would be smart of them to take the QB they think is the 4th or 5th best instead of taking the one they think is best. Why would they take a QB they don't think is going to be as good, when they have the chance to take the one they think is the best.

Lol, totally this. Especially when they don't know that the 4th or 5th guy is even going to be available.

Last edited by yo123 : 01-03-2013 at 04:49 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no point to taking the 5th best QB in this class when you're able to take the best one. Don't mess around with the QB position. It's seriously dumb.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Tyler Wilson isn't going to be available at #34.

And I'll ask it again since I've asked it about 50 times and no one has answered me: if you're of the belief that the Chiefs should wait until the second to get the fourth or fifth best QB in this draft, WHO do they take first overall? OLB/OT/DT are no gos, there is no WR, there is no need for a RB.. tell me, honestly, who do they take?
Teo and I hate it but that's who I come to.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Chiefs will have the opportunity to trade down in the top 5 and still get the QB they want.
Geno SMith/Glennon/Tyler Wilson, maybe even Barkley would be good selections for the Chiefs.

Reid is a QB guru, he doesn't need a one-in-a-generation prospect to win football games.

I really think Reid could turn Smith/Barkley/Wilson/Glennon into pro bowl QBs.

It sucks to be selecting a QB in the draft when there's no clear elite, can't-miss prospect.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Going with a Matt Flynn or a Shaun Hill type would give you the year to see if they were the answer and at the same time you could look for a guy to develope in rounds 2 or 3. If all that fails then next year you could look to pick a QB early. Not saying i'd do this but it is an alternative to a Geno Smith or a Tyler Wilson.
What happens if you're the Chiefs and you go out, sign or trade to get yourself a Matt Flynn, Shaun Hill, Chad Henne, Matt Moore, Kyle Orton, or Mike Vick and scrape out 6ish wins? You still suck, but there's no early QB for you next year because the Jags/Raiders/some other terrible team snapped them up before your pick.

I advocate the Chiefs throwing a giant buttload of money at Joe Flacco. He's not a top QB like he thinks he is, but he's underrated as hell. You can win with him. The Ravens are definitely going to franchise him if he can't be re-signed, though. No way are they rolling with Tyrod Taylor unless Ozzie Newsome/Eric DeCosta die and are replaced with chimpanzees wearing clever disguises.

I think the choice is obvious: draft Geno Smith while you can and hope Andy Reid can work that voodoo walrus QB magic one more time.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, that's the same conclusion Kiper came to. I didn't say I liked it.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a quarterback survives the vetting process of a front office, and the coaching staff feels comfortable with their developmental blueprint, then itís not a complicated decision. You take the quarterback.

First and foremost, a good quarterback impacts his team more than a great defensive linemen. No other position even comes close in terms of widening a teamís margin for error. In an ultra-competitive league, thatís a critical component to team-building. You maximize value. Quarterback carries the most.

Second, I havenít watched enough for in-depth breakdowns, but Iím unconvinced that one of Smith, Wilson, or Glennon are available in the second round. To the first point, quarterback stock is inflated. You donít have to be a special quarterback prospect to be a first-rounder. And, if one of those signal-callers did slip into the second, it would raise red flags for me. There are more than three teams with needs at quarterback and the entire NFL still passed on him. Either he wasnít mature in interviews or didnít perform in individual workouts or showed significant limitations in games. The first pick of the first round is a first-choice quarterback. Waiting for whatever falls is accepting leftovers. You can win with leftovers, sure, but give me someone that impassions me as a coach.

Third, this discussion often operates under the assumption that whatever prospect is taken over the quarterback is a ďsafe pickĒ or a ďsure thingĒ. Outside of a vacuum, those donít exist. Star Lotulelei and Bjoern Werner arenít guaranteed to be Haloti Ngata and J.J. Watt. Again, I havenít watched a ton of these prospects, but from what Iíve seen, I like the depth of this front seven class. Even if just one of the three excites me, give me that quarterback and then Iíll grab a defensive lineman next time through.

Now, if the front office and coaching staff canít find redeeming qualities in Smith, Wilson, or Glennon, the Chiefs should start looking elsewhere. I just doubt thatís the case. Reidís never been afraid of taking risks and gambling on his coaching skills to polish a projectís game.
Cudders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread is awesome. don't take the best QB when you could have the 5th best QB. none of these QBs are worth #1, but at #5 thats a different story. take a ILB or DT and get a FA QB. trade back out of #1 in a draft obviously devoid of talent.

the largest hole on this team is QB. we have the choice of EVERY PROSPECT AVAILABLE and can take the very best 1. we could take a DLineman because they dont bust (Tyson Jackson). inline with all the "what ifs", what if the Chiefs draft Star, he busts and they STILL dont have a QB?

Reid is a QB Guru. if he even remotely feels ANY (even Glennon or Barkley) are good enough to take @ #1, then i am all in with them. get us a QB and try and win a ******* Super Bowl. i'll go to war with a man that tries. i can't help someone sitting on the sideline waiting for the exact right time to get in the game. sometimes you GOTTA MAKE the right time. this is the Chiefs right time.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudders View Post
If a quarterback survives the vetting process of a front office, and the coaching staff feels comfortable with their developmental blueprint, then itís not a complicated decision. You take the quarterback.

First and foremost, a good quarterback impacts his team more than a great defensive linemen. No other position even comes close in terms of widening a teamís margin for error. In an ultra-competitive league, thatís a critical component to team-building. You maximize value. Quarterback carries the most.

Second, I havenít watched enough for in-depth breakdowns, but Iím unconvinced that one of Smith, Wilson, or Glennon are available in the second round. To the first point, quarterback stock is inflated. You donít have to be a special quarterback prospect to be a first-rounder. And, if one of those signal-callers did slip into the second, it would raise red flags for me. There are more than three teams with needs at quarterback and the entire NFL still passed on him. Either he wasnít mature in interviews or didnít perform in individual workouts or showed significant limitations in games. The first pick of the first round is a first-choice quarterback. Waiting for whatever falls is accepting leftovers. You can win with leftovers, sure, but give me someone that impassions me as a coach.

Third, this discussion often operates under the assumption that whatever prospect is taken over the quarterback is a ďsafe pickĒ or a ďsure thingĒ. Outside of a vacuum, those donít exist. Star Lotulelei and Bjoern Werner arenít guaranteed to be Haloti Ngata and J.J. Watt. Again, I havenít watched a ton of these prospects, but from what Iíve seen, I like the depth of this front seven class. Even if just one of the three excites me, give me that quarterback and then Iíll grab a defensive lineman next time through.

Now, if the front office and coaching staff canít find redeeming qualities in Smith, Wilson, or Glennon, the Chiefs should start looking elsewhere. I just doubt thatís the case. Reidís never been afraid of taking risks and gambling on his coaching skills to polish a projectís game.
You're starting to become one of my favorite posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
Reid is a QB Guru. if he even remotely feels ANY (even Glennon or Barkley) are good enough to take @ #1, then i am all in with them. get us a QB and try and win a ******* Super Bowl. i'll go to war with a man that tries. i can't help someone sitting on the sideline waiting for the exact right time to get in the game. sometimes you GOTTA MAKE the right time. this is the Chiefs right time.
You already are one of my favorite posters.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they are gonna take Matt Barkley no question .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Not selecting a QB will set the Chiefs back just as much as selecting one would (assuming they bust, which everyone seems to be certain of). This franchise is never going to be successful without a QB, so i'm not sure why people think selecting a DT is going to suddenly push them forward. It's quite funny actually.

If they don't pick one now it could be years before they get another chance. IT WOULD SET THEM BACK YEARS!
Thank you. Very well stated. Not sure why people are so against the Chiefs taking a QB with that #1 pick. It's not like this team has experienced much success in recent years anyway. So, as mentioned, if they swing and miss on a QB with that pick, how will it differ from the swings and misses on Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, Ryan Sims, etc...?

For clarification, no one is saying to take a QB purely for the sake of taking a QB. There is a DIRE need for the Chiefs at QB. And they really need to effort to get whichever QB they feel is the best available in this draft. And if one is remotely worth that pick then that's probably the route they should go. It'll suck if the Chiefs pick Lotulelei #1 overall the Glennon, Geno and Wilson all come off the board before pick 15 for some QB hungry teams.

After all these years it's pretty proven that this franchise will never go anywhere doing what they have been doing for decades with their QB position.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
they are gonna take Matt Barkley no question .
What is this I don't even

Old 01-03-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
No to Te'o.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems to me they might want to trade back, no?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
It seems to me they might want to trade back, no?
In a draft with no elite prospects it will be hard to move back.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
In a draft with no elite prospects it will be hard to move back.
To me the only team that might want to move up is Arizona. If they get a qb thru trade or free agency, they should really try to get Joeckel. Could be worried someone else snags him. I think Reid hire ensures your wish of getting a qb. Doubt he plays with the draft board.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People think Glennon is a legit prospect?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With absolutely none of the top QB prospects either a. participating in a bowl game this year or b. playing well in their bowl game is that going to put more emphases on the Senior Bowl/Combine/Prodays?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
People think Glennon is a legit prospect?
You mean worthy of being drafted?? Being invited to an NFL training camp??

Or taken 1/1 overall??

Of course he's a legit prospect. You need to be more specific.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the pick will be Geno. He plays in the same system Kolb came from.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
You mean worthy of being drafted?? Being invited to an NFL training camp??

Or taken 1/1 overall??

Of course he's a legit prospect. You need to be more specific.
By legit I mean first rounder. Especially being talked about a high 1st round pick.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
SomethingAboutFB
Rookie

SomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

With the Reid hiring, its almost a lock that no matter who he chooses, the QB can produce :)
Of course i"m talking in hyperbole, but Reid can make mediocre QBs look solid. If he had a full offseason work with Foles, I bet you he would've won more of those games
SomethingAboutFB is offline   Reply With Quote