Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2013, 06:12 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another Bucky and a 3* Punisher. >_>

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a 3* Punisher!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how do i get the rewards?

Old 01-04-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got two Mr. Fantastic's from my personal ranking and 2 from the Alliance ranking. >.<

EDIT: Got a second 3* Jigsaw and a 5* [Hell Bike] Ghost Rider with my two ultimate card packs!

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 01-04-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea a ton of us are gonna get 4 Mr Fantastics. Such an awful start to my Friday with 2 ****** cards. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes how do i get those rewards?!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I got two Mr. Fantastic's from my personal ranking and 2 from the Alliance ranking. >.<

EDIT: Got a second 3* Jigsaw and a 5* [Hell Bike] Ghost Rider with my two ultimate card packs!
Dude... you might be one of the luckiest SOBs... Clearly you are going a Speed deck.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pulled a Green Goblin and a second [Wind Rider] Storm to go with my 4 [Mister Elastic] Mr. Fantastic's.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mainly pulled crap but I did get a [Unleashed Power] Thing

and obviously 4x Mr. Fantastics.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

DG drop another scrub and Ill do the same.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also have 2 open spots for team members add me - channorat

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Omgggggg, my phone works!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got one dece card from this pack: [Cloned Eliminator] X-23

Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

got a Black Bolt and a [Psychic Katana] psylocke and of course 4 elastic guys that I will never use unless you can fuse them twice.

Also, I hate you grizz.

Last edited by StripedWalrus : 01-04-2013 at 10:07 AM.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

could someone answer mine and bantx question? is it too late for us to get rewards?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It probably is too late for you guys, yeah. :( The events were going on a few days ago and they've ended now.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
could someone answer mine and bantx question? is it too late for us to get rewards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It probably is too late for you guys, yeah. :( The events were going on a few days ago and they've ended now.
Yea, you joined after the event was over so I don't think you'll get anything. They've been doing events every 2 weeks or so apparently so you should be able to participate in the next one. If anyone is interested in the Mr. Fantastic's that we got, I know I'm willing to give mine away and it sounds like many others will be too.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Hey Commie I maxed the Mastery on your... well soon to be your [Vampire Hunter] Blade
Old 01-04-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know when the next training event is? Because I wanna kick some ass so we can get some sweet cards next time!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Unsure yet, but hopefully it starts soon. We gotta get our ownage on.

And ps, why do people not want their Mr. Fantastic cards? He's a great card for a DEF deck.

edit: Oh, I get it. Because you can only fuse him so much. Durrr.

I guess I'll have two to give away later.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Unsure yet, but hopefully it starts soon. We gotta get our ownage on.

And ps, why do people not want their Mr. Fantastic cards? He's a great card for a DEF deck.

edit: Oh, I get it. Because you can only fuse him so much. Durrr.

I guess I'll have two to give away later.
Yea I think it comes down to being only able to fuse him once. If you could possibly fuse twice than he would be a godsend card.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I have a team request open, someone hit me up, Grizzlegom21

Also, I think the next event will probably be sooner than later. There were 7 days between the first and the second, 3 days between the 2nd and third.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I have a team request open, someone hit me up, Grizzlegom21

Also, I think the next event will probably be sooner than later. There were 7 days between the first and the second, 3 days between the 2nd and third.
Good news

Bad news - Just started the undertaking of leveling up Jean greys to fuse...omg it is going to take forever!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Good news

Bad news - Just started the undertaking of leveling up Jean greys to fuse...omg it is going to take forever!
To do it properly yeah... I half assed it. Boo me.

Run Mission 2-3 as it occasionally drops a 2* Wolverine that you can use to boost her with.

Those looking to level their Mr. Fantastic cards run 2-4 for the 2* Ironman drop.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Word of advice, don't fuse Jean to 6 until you have the money and cards to boost her. Take a lesson from Nepg. Make sure you have some strong cards in to help you out until she's maxxed.