Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-03-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
He's got his name tattooed to his back like he's some kind of star... (which in itself isn't bad, but I get the feeling he's a bit of a prima dona)

Who doesn't have their name tattooed on their back? Only somebody that isn't badass, that's who! Plus, if he ever gets into a game of shirts vs. skins, everybody will know who their favorite player is... BRAY effers! That's right! I think he should get his number tattoed on his back and front, too. And whatever team drafts him, he should force all of his offensive linemen to get his initials tattoed on their ankles, to show their undying dedication to him.

Also, as far as the throwing mechanics are concerned, that should be easy. The next time he's out throwing beer bottles at cars, he just needs somebody to work with him then. If you can learn something when you're drunk, you'll know it forever...and you'll forever be a badass.

I think the Ryan Mallett comparison is even truer after having read your post.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett was so much better than Bray it's not even funny.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Tajh Boyd might need to be in this discussion...
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I think Tajh Boyd might need to be in this discussion...
A) Hasn't declared yet, and don't think he will, given the depth at QB in 2013 and the shot at the Heisman/Nat'l Champ Clemson can get next year.

B)If he did come out, I'd put him in the discussion, but I'd probably put him at #4/5 in this crop. (I'd take Geno, Barkley, Glennon, and might go with Wilson over him, though I'd go Boyd over the likes of Dysert, Jones, Nassib and those other 2nd tier guys)

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year!

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiper was on Mike and Mike this morning. He said that he thinks Glennon will be the first qb picked. In the 10-15 range. Don't shoot the messenger.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
If Ryan Mallett didn't have off the field issues, he would have been a top 10 pick in 2011..
I have been hearing this way too much and I'm just not buying it. Just because he had a big arm doesn't mean he was a top 10 pick. If he was truly a top 10 talent at QB there is no way he would have lasted that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I have been hearing this way too much and I'm just not buying it. Just because he had a big arm doesn't mean he was a top 10 pick. If he was truly a top 10 talent at QB there is no way he would have lasted that long.
He wasn't a top 10 talent. But, neither were Gabbert, Locker or Ponder. I would argue he was as good, if not better than those three.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is not true, he had major on field problems as well. Most notably being his inability to deal with a pass rush, move his feet and throw down field. He looked pretty poor in the Sugar Bowl against Ohio State.

He would be the best QB in this class, because this is the worst QB class I can remember. But it's not like his class was particularly strong either and he still fell that far.

That said he's gotten to sit and learn from Tom Brady for 2 years (who is great at sliding and throwing, despite being slow as crap), so maybe he's picked something up by now.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
He would be the best QB in this class, because this is the worst QB class I can remember.
This class is better than 2007 and it has some depth, especially if Boyd and Murray decide to enter the draft. After Luck and Griffin, it's not a surprise that people are complain about the next class of QBs. I don't think it's that bad, and nowadays these QBs are arriving more and more ready with better maturity and football IQ. The trick is to look at all these players and find the right guy with the brain, besides the arm, to excel in the pros. The answer just is not as obvious this year, and that's the difference to me. It will take a better scouting process to make the right move.
Roddoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is not true, he had major on field problems as well. Most notably being his inability to deal with a pass rush, move his feet and throw down field. He looked pretty poor in the Sugar Bowl against Ohio State.
He looked pretty good in the Sugar Bowl actually. He had 3 TD passes dropped, was constantly pressured by Cameron Heyward, and still almost won the game.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Mallett was squeaky clean I think he absolutely could have been a top 10 pick. If guys like Locker, Gabbert and Ponder can all go in that sort of range then Mallett could too.

But intangibles are a huge part of being a QB. The thing with Mallett was he kinda had an attitude that put people off. He isn't well spoken, some questioned his intelligence and he had a coke issue. How many guys with those kind of major red flags, along with some on field questions (ie - slow footed, doesn't react well to pressure, only throws fastballs) go even in the third round?

Mallett was a major, major talent. Just didn't have it all between the ears

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Mallet shredded the SEC for two consecutive seasons. He would absolutely have been a top 5-10 pick, but teams were afraid he had MAJOR off the field character issues.

THere were even people who criticized Belichick for selecting him because of the supposed 'risk' factor.
As far as pure QB talent, not one of these QBs in this draft is comparable to Mallet.

I can't believe people actually believe that Mallett was an inferior pro prospect compared to Ponder/Gabbert/Locker/Dalton/Kaepernick.

In D.C. they had sports shows comparing the guy to Ryan Leaf.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are big time throws in there, and you still see some of them in the preseason. If you give this guy a clean pocket, and some guys who can get a step on DB's down the field then this guy can do plenty of damage in the NFL.

In terms of the ability to simply make throws he's only behind Luck in the past few draft classes. Look at 0:35, 1:40, 2:45, 3:20, 3:35, 5:30, 5:45, 5:55, 7:00, 7:45, 8:40, and 10:55. How many QB's in this class can make any of those?

Last edited by cmarq83 : 01-04-2013 at 03:25 PM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
There are big time throws in there, and you still see some of them in the preseason. If you give this guy a clean pocket, and some guys who can get a step on DB's down the field then this guy can do plenty of damage in the NFL.

In terms of the ability to simply make throws he's only behind Luck in the past few draft classes.
I think Mallett can make throws Luck simply can't. The major difference is Luck will hit big time throws on a way more consistent basis. Mallett probably has the best arm since Stafford (possibly even better) but he needs to throw from a set base on every throw or else his accuracy suffers.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Mallett has the best arm in the NFL. Just in terms of pure velocity and arm strength, Ryan makes 60-65 yard throws look easy.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett's is not just that he's immobile, it's that he can't shed defenders and make throws. Any time he has someone on his body/at his feet the play is over.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I think Mallett has the best arm in the NFL. Just in terms of pure velocity and arm strength, Ryan makes 60-65 yard throws look easy.
I wasn't grading Mallett simply by arm strength, or how he can throw the football. Because if we stopped just there Jamarcus Russell would be everybodies favorite prospect. I know he can throw the football with the best of them, but in terms of manueverability, decision making, pocket presence, and mental make-up(intangibles) I didn't see it. He was lacking in a lot more areas to me then he needed to be for a top 5 pick.

Now if we are going off of Ponder, Gabbert, and Locker, point made. But I didn't think those guys were top 10 picks and I didn't about Mallett either. What is the worst off the field issue Mallett had? It's not like he got kicked off the team, or failed repeated drug test, went to a IAA school, failed a combine drug test, etc.

Now yea, his off the field character concerns were legit sure. But the example people always bring up is Dan Marino and you had reports that he used to smoke pot before games and that was hardly the only drug he was connected to. So sure, if you fall to the Andy Dalton/Kaepernick range maybe I buy it, but there were a lot more questions about Mallett and his overall ability to play QB then I think people are admitting. It wasn't just about how well he can throw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mallett's is not just that he's immobile, it's that he can't shed defenders and make throws. Any time he has someone on his body/at his feet the play is over.
JMO from the preseason games this year, but I think he's better (from a mechanics and accuracy standpoint) when he's got bodies around him and/or has to move and reset. When the pocket is clean, he overstrides, locks his front knee and gets off balance and that's when his accuracy goes to complete hell.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Mallett allegedly told teams at the combine he'd 'tried' cocaine. His honesty blew a hole in his draft stock.

It doesn't make sense that an NFL HC could look at Mallett's college film and not see a guy who's a potential pro bowl QB.

People criticize Mallett's decision making because a few ill timed passes late in games. So he's not perfect. But in an NFL where all QB prospects are overdrafted, Mallett with less red flags would have been taken 70 picks higher than he was.

The kid was dominant at Arkansas. I just didn't see this prospect on the field with major holes in his game.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 01-04-2013 at 04:18 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He also struggled with the intermediate throws. He'd gun it 5 yards over his receivers heads.

I thought Mallett was a definite first rounder but obviously most NFL GMs did not.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back to the point, from watching some of the top guys in action I have a feeling Andy Reid will take Tyler Wilson over Geno Smith. Also, I love Matt Barkley but from his 2012 evidence it wouldn't surprise me if he drops to the 4th round. It would be even further, but I reckon teams will know from his tape as an underclassman that he has the potential to be a starting QB, maybe take a punt in the 4th with the idea that he had a down year.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett was the truth. He was a definite top 10 pick without the off the field issues, IMO.

If I was a QB needy team without a high draft pick or the chance of getting one soon eg. Cowboys, i'd definitely try to get him.

Hopefully his 2 years under BB and Tom Brady have helped sort him out.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Mallett was the truth. He was a definite top 10 pick without the off the field issues, IMO.

If I was a QB needy team without a high draft pick or the chance of getting one soon eg. Cowboys, i'd definitely try to get him.

Hopefully his 2 years under BB and Tom Brady have helped sort him out.
He hasn't been in the news so hes managed to keep his nose clean.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think at this moment the Chiefs will take Smith because he fits Reid's WCO very well.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote