Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Actually I have a PhD in microbiology and do research at a top 10 hospital in the US, so feel free to shoot me your resume and maybe you can tech for me. And the question was rhetorical, an undergrad degree in the biological sciences isn't very useful and I could care less where you got it. Finally, if you read my first post you would know you don't irk or annoy me...you amuse me. Thanks.
If you could care less, then you actually care some. You mean to say that you couldn't care less.

Work on your grammar, doctor.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
If you could care less, then you actually care some. You mean to say that you couldn't care less.

Work on your grammar, doctor.
Haha...thanks for the tip!

But I really meant that I DO care a lot and I'm very impressed that he went to a top 40 undergrad, which he conveniently let us know when asked the question "Do you train people?".
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that anybody cares at this point, but

- Jim Harbaugh, and specifically not John Harbaugh
- Bill Belicheat, even though I hate his rotten guts
- Chucky P/Bruce Arians, 2-14 to 11-5 and playoffs, come ON
- Pete Carroll, yeah everyone hates him but he is a very good motivator and I'm impressed with what he's done w/that roster
- Sean Payton, look how bad New Orleans was without him. Sure there is more to it than just that, but I think it was the biggest factor.

Other notables:

- Coughlin has 2 rings but didn't get it done this year
- Fox is a good coach but he's in a great situation
- McCarthy is a great coach but the team weaknesses have been the team weaknesses for a while now. Bad start to the season, too.
- Marvin Lewis needs to prove it more, but he's made strides for sure
- Jeff Fisher might make this list next year, I like the direction of the Rams

also, ON vanilla ice cream protein is the best of the best of the best.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best way to lose a slight beer gut without cutting the drinking? Go

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been working out twice a day, eating 5 small meals a day including high fibre food, berries and greens. However I have seen no definitive results. This has been going on from the first day of the year. Is there anything i can do to speed this process up?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1, Jim Hargaugh
2. Petevcarroll
3. Bill B
4. Romeo crennell
5. Me

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tip of the day

it's never a bad time for bacon(real bacon, not that turkey bacon ********)
Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Actually I have a PhD in microbiology and do research at a top 10 hospital in the US, so feel free to shoot me your resume and maybe you can tech for me. And the question was rhetorical, an undergrad degree in the biological sciences isn't very useful and I could care less where you got it. Finally, if you read my first post you would know you don't irk or annoy me...you amuse me. Thanks.
you've definitely done did it with the research. a recluse who gram stains all day is most definitely what my generation aspires to become when they're old as **** like you masterd1ckshake. who stops going to school after 4 years anyways? not me

tip of the day
not growing?
shut up and squat
Swoll_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
1. bellichick - easy choice

2. Harbaugh bros - yep collectively share the 2 spot. crazy stat, they have both taken their team to at least the 2nd round of the playoffs in every year of their collective playoff careers. lets see if they can keep it going.

3. McCarthy - hes done a great job in green bay amid a lot of craziness

4. Coughlin - 2 amazing SB runs, needs to get his team to play with more consistency

5. Mike Smith - even without the playoff wins, you have to respect what hes done in Atlanta
I would put Coughlin ahead of McCarthy for sure. He beat him in the playoffs twice, both as underdogs, on the road, in a season in which the Giants had already lost to the Packers.

I think Mike Smith should be way lower though.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
you've definitely done did it with the research. a recluse who gram stains all day is most definitely what my generation aspires to become when they're old as **** like you masterd1ckshake. who stops going to school after 4 years anyways? not me
You are really grasping at straws here with the insults...

I'm 32 and not even close a recluse. Just get Swoll up to fill that empty part of your soul where your personality should be.

Was nice chatting and you really impressed me, but I'm done ******** on you now.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my degree could beat up your degree.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you answer are questions cat

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I learned to read when I was four so I win this thread.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Not that anybody cares at this point, but

- Jim Harbaugh, and specifically not John Harbaugh
- Bill Belicheat, even though I hate his rotten guts
- Chucky P/Bruce Arians, 2-14 to 11-5 and playoffs, come ON
- Pete Carroll, yeah everyone hates him but he is a very good motivator and I'm impressed with what he's done w/that roster
- Sean Payton, look how bad New Orleans was without him. Sure there is more to it than just that, but I think it was the biggest factor.

Other notables:

- Coughlin has 2 rings but didn't get it done this year
- Fox is a good coach but he's in a great situation
- McCarthy is a great coach but the team weaknesses have been the team weaknesses for a while now. Bad start to the season, too.
- Marvin Lewis needs to prove it more, but he's made strides for sure
- Jeff Fisher might make this list next year, I like the direction of the Rams

also, ON vanilla ice cream protein is the best of the best of the best.
Both Harboughs, Baltimore is a team leaking at its seams with an awful lot of age creeping in, along with injuries. - He had the guts with San Fran to make a QB change on a winning team at mid season.

BB 5 SB asppearances, what more could you want. Has completely rebuilt the Patriots but the team still remains very competitive.

Coughlin has made the Giants one of the most feared teams in the league.

Sean Payton showed how important a HC is.

Other possibilities:
Pete Carroll - Knocking on the door
Jeff Fisher - Made the Rams competitive immediately
John Fox - Could win the SB
Mike Shanahan - Intoduced a perfect offense for RG111
Leslie Frazier - A playoff team with a true franchise QB, not an easy thing to accomplish
Mike Smith - 2 twelve win seasons, just needs a deep run in the playoffs to move up
Mike Tomlin - injuries derailed season but team is a threat every year.

Questionable:
Mike McCarthy - Hasn't done a thing defensively to improve his team.
Marvin Lewis - Handicapped by cheap owner who has a tight wallet but needs a playoff victory to really move up.
Lovie Smith - will make the team that signs him competitive immediately.
Andy Reid - ditto
Pagano/Arians - With all the emotion gone, I'll have to see how well they do without it, in 2013
Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

It's harder than what we make out. Great coaches seem to be tied to great QB's so there's a lot of ambiguity there. See Caldwell in Indy. On the Brink of undefeated with Peyton and a SB birth then last place W/O him. Guys like Holmgren, Gibbs, Vermiel, Schotty, Parcells, Shanny, etc seem to be good leaders and have led multiple teams to the playoffs.

There are some coaches who seem to get it done regardless and some who need a HOF QB to help them achieve greatness. I'm not saying that BB, McCarthy, etc aren't good coaches, I'm just saying that a lot of the equation with a lot of coaches these days seem to be predicated with top QB play.

That said my list looks like this:

1. BB
2. Peyton
3. Shanahan
4. Fox
5. McCarthy

(Tomlin and Carrol are close though).

Just my take.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chan Gailey
Romeo Crennel
Norv Turner
Ken Whisenhunt
Pat Shurmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm getting ready to go out, and while brushing my teeth I find this thread. I don't even...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL just found his best friend.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?
Old 01-05-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GQ = *** *****.

No ****.

Just had a late '80s elementary school flashback.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is now my signature in memoriam of this thread.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
GQ = *** *****.

No ****.

Just had a late '80s elementary school flashback.
GQ stands for *** *****? I did not know that. I always thought calling someone a *** ***** wasn't an insult at all. Because a ***** is a guy who likes guys. But then you add ***, which makes it opposite. So a *** ***** is just a guy who likes girls. Not really an insult if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:25 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Oh hi Keak. Welcome back for the 500th time.
huh?

I haven't been back for a few months now lol.
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote