Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock #3

1. Eric Reid Safety LSU
2A. Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
2B. Eddy Lacy RB Alabama
3. Margus Hunt DE SMU
4. Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois
5. Tavarres King WR Georgia
6A. Michael Williams TE Alabama
6B. Dustin Hopkin Kicker FSU

Last edited by FootballGod : 01-04-2013 at 03:37 PM.
FootballGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it. Eddy Lacy and Khaseem Greene would be great picks though. Lacy could be the explosiveness we've been missing out of the backfield.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Love it also aside from the TE pick which I feel is kinda a wasted pick. We are very solid at 1-2 TE so let's take a shot at maybe another RB which we could probabaly use even with Lacy
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree with not needing to go TE. Would love that 2nd round.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballGod View Post
1. Eric Reid Safety LSU
2A. Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
2B. Eddy Lacy RB Alabama
3. Margus Hunt DE SMU
4. Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois
5. Tavarres King WR Georgia
6A. Michael Williams TE Alabama
6B. Dustin Hopkin Kicker FSU
I like this mock draft, im a fan of all the players, though I don't see why Bengals will go with a TE. Last year CHarles was a luxury pick and now it would simply just be wasted roster space. It could be likely the bengals go after a olineman late or possibly more D-line.

I had Margus Hunt in the late third in one of my most recent mocks...someone (not a bengal fan) ripped it to shreds. They stated that he was a 5-tech DE. However, he is a huge DE prospect that could dominate in anyway whether it is in a 3-4 or 4-3...still the way I see it now is that he probably has shot up into the 2nd round at least...come combine he may end up a 1st round talent. If that is the case...I wouldnt draft him in the 1st round. He is simply too raw.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I like this mock draft, im a fan of all the players, though I don't see why Bengals will go with a TE. Last year CHarles was a luxury pick and now it would simply just be wasted roster space. It could be likely the bengals go after a olineman late or possibly more D-line.

I had Margus Hunt in the late third in one of my most recent mocks...someone (not a bengal fan) ripped it to shreds. They stated that he was a 5-tech DE. However, he is a huge DE prospect that could dominate in anyway whether it is in a 3-4 or 4-3...still the way I see it now is that he probably has shot up into the 2nd round at least...come combine he may end up a 1st round talent. If that is the case...I wouldnt draft him in the 1st round. He is simply too raw.
Hunt will be 26 in July. There is no way in hell he sniffs the first round much less the second.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hunt will be 26 in July. There is no way in hell he sniffs the first round much less the second.
I said the same thing about Weeden. Though he is a QB. If someone thinks he is special enough than they will jump on him.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brandon Weeden 29 and Danny Watkins was 28 and they were both 1st round draft picks.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

Ok who wants to bet that Hunt is going to be a 1st rounder? I am all ears. It is performance and age not just age!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ok who wants to bet that Hunt is going to be a 1st rounder? I am all ears. It is performance and age not just age!
The only reason you stated he wouldn't be a first rounder was because he was 26.

You could have said many other reasons. He is RAW, there are many other DE's in this draft and he will get pushed to later rounds, he is a 5-tech DE and there aren't that many teams looking for a 5tech...blah blah blah

Or

He has insane measurables and could go high as a freak of nature. Has played well in bigger games. Has a good motor and coupled with his play might mean he rises. Possible workout warrior that jumps the boards despite being older. 1 team out there might really like the guy and draft him in the first.