Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 32 QB Rankings

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53984

From my previous post earlier in the year, this is how I state it now:

THE ELITE:

1. Aaron Rodgers GB
2. Tom Brady NE
3. Peyton Manning DEN

Quote:
These 3 are consistently, hands down the top QBs in the NFL. Manning is probably the best of the 3, but his age right now, he;s still up there with Brady and Rodgers. I just think Rodgers is number 1 and in the prime of his career.

4. Drew Brees NO
5. Ben Roethlisbuerger PIT
6. Eli Manning NYG
7. Matt Ryan ATL
8. Phillip Rivers SD

Quote:
Matt Ryan took that next step to get into the top 7 QBs. He's an elite QB and joins the rest who were already slated here. I'm keeping Philip Rivers in this catergory because of his body of work. Not his fault for poor personnell Decisions and horrible coaching. I'm giving him another year.
2nd Tier QBs:
9. Joe Flacco BAL
10. Tony Romo DAL
11. Jay Cutler CHI
12. Matt Schaub HOU
13. Matt Stafford DET

Quote:
Cutler and Stafford, in my opinion, have the most potential to break into the Elite Category. Flacco seems like he's remained as a solid QB that can win you ball games with everything around him. Romo and Schaub are what they are.
Up and Comers:
14. Andrew Luck IND
15. Robert Griffin III WAS
16. Colin Kaepernick SF
17. Russell Wilson SEA
18. Andy Dalton CIN
19. Cam Newton CAR

Quote:
These 4 of these guys are 1st year starters and all of these guys have the potential to become top signal callers in the NFL.
Jeckyl and Hyde: QBs with great upside but are inconsistent
20. Josh Freeman TB
21. Sam Bradford STL
22. Jake Locker TEN
23. Kevin Kolb ARZ

Quote:
Freeman probably has the most potential of all these QBs. Bradford has improved, but for a number 1 pick, need to see more consistency. Same with Locker. Kolb was 4-0 before going down.
The Unknowns:
24. Ryan Tannehill MIA
25. Christian Ponder MIN
26. Nick Foles PHI
27. Brandon Weeden CLE

Quote:
These guys, especially Tannehill, I've come away impressed, but need to see more out of next year to determine where to move them up or down. Tannehill was very good, but I can't put him up in the top 20 over more proven guys than him. He's got potential though.
Replaceables: Guys who should not be starting:

28. Mark Sanchez NYJ
29. Carson Palmer OAK
30. Ryan Fitzpatrick BUF
31. blaine Gabbert/Chad Henne experiment in Jacksonville.
32. Matt Cassell/Brady Quinn KC
Quote:
These guys pretty much have seen enough to show they're not starter material. Don't see the potential nor flashes.

Last edited by bucfan12 : 01-06-2013 at 11:52 AM.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote