Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 NFL Divisional Weekend Discussion Thread.

Saturday, January 12th, 2013

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers

Sunday, January 13th, 2013

Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

Houston Texans at New England Patriots

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Atlanta, I mean, you gotta win this time. Right?

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously I'm going Green Bay and I hope Seattle wins so they can come to Lambeau and get their ass beat! Yea buddy, no freebies from the refs this time...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely the 8 best teams that made it to the playoffs are playing in this round. Hopefully the games will be more competitive, besides Pats-Texans obviously.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We played great against the Texans a few weeks ago, and even though Houston didn't look great yesterday I have a bad feeling about this game.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
We played great against the Texans a few weeks ago, and even though Houston didn't look great yesterday I have a bad feeling about this game.
Yep same page. They'll be hungry for revenge and I think if they get Foster going this time they will be real difficult to beat. Plus I don't see us stopping Watt like we did last time.It will be nice to have Gronk and Hernandez on the field at the same time for basically the first time all year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to try and go to the game. It's not baseball season, so the SF fans are now the enemy
Old 01-06-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is time to eat up on Rodgers and the pack. 49ers gotta win so I can be proud in GB land.. It just would be sweet to see sf win. Just gotta hope Justin Smith is healthy and so far he is.That bye week really helped us !
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Obviously I'm going Green Bay and I hope Seattle wins so they can come to Lambeau and get their ass beat! Yea buddy, no freebies from the refs this time...
I'd rather play Atlanta in the Georgia Dome.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Seattle beats the Packers again so we can finally stop listening to their fans bring up that play over and over again.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I really hope Seattle beats the Packers again so we can finally stop listening to their fans bring up that play over and over again.

Nope won't happen. 49ers will get there first.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit- I was just a douche for no good reason so **** this post.

Last edited by yo123 : 01-06-2013 at 10:54 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the 2012 Divisional Round, when it's 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't think that would stop it. Then it would just be "well if we had won that game we wouldn't be playing Seattle!!"

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-06-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Is this the 2012 Divisional Round, when it's 2013?

I don't think that would stop it. Then it would just be "well if we had won that game we wouldn't be playing Seattle!!"
If Green Bay plays them again, it WON'T be in Seattle this time.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
If Green Bay plays them again, it WON'T be in Seattle this time.
What's your point?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Saturday, January 12th, 2013

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers

Sunday, January 13th, 2013

Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

Houston Texans at New England Patriots
Ravens 17
Broncos 23

49ers 24
Packers 23

Seahawks 31
Falcons 21

Patriots 34
Texans 14

Matty Ice and Tony Gonzalez still no playoff win.
Packers lose as Crosby misses a FG as time expires.
Manning struggles, but his defense & Flacco bail him out.
Patriots roll Texans again... Schaub wilts, Brady will meet Manning again.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

It still gonna suck next Sat. Living with a packer fan family. Gonna suck either way. Gonna hear so much **** if we win / or lose. Specially if win. Oh we had injuries or oh we played hard last week and hard an off game or some **** like that. But Packer fans are just too much. I just hope Sf wins so I don't have to hear about them rest of the season.

i actually missed the the play off games and it was a fun on the road exploring wis.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to see Matt Ryan lose again, but I don't see it. That Seattle secondary is good, and the Falcons don't have the running game to push that front 7 around, but I still can't see Russell Wilson keeping pace with Matt Ryan and co.

Similarly I just can't see Kaep doing much against GB or the defense completely shutting down Rodgers.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Justin Smith will be back. Apparently. So that's a plus. If the 49ers don't get any pressure on Aaron Rodgers though and/or come out flat it's over. I don't trust Kaepernick in a shootout. I'm not really nervous about this game. I could see Green Bay winning maybe even easily.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to watching the Falcons go up and down the field on the short handed Seahawks defense. Even if the Seahawks could contain the Falcons passing offense, the Falcons can run it well enough in the Dome.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've got to win this one... right..... RIGHT?!?!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Seahawks are gonna have a tough time pulling this upset. theres a lot of factors working in the Falcons favor

-The Falcons are great at home
-The Falcons are favorites but they have a lot to prove and wont be taking this lightly at all
-Its an early morning game and the hawks are not a good road team and its tough for western teams to go to the east coast and win in the morning, their body clocks are just not right
-Brandon Browner looked rusty today and will be tested in a serious way this week whether he guards Julio or Roddy. Neither of those guys is gonna let Browner push em around.
-Chris Clemons is out, significantly affecting the Seahawks' pass-rush, they need to get some pressure on Ryan
-The Seahawks didnt look good stopping power runs of alfred morris. Turner may have lost a step, but he is still a powerful downhill runner and the Falcons should be able to establish the run and keep the Seahawks defense honest, making getting pressure on Ryan that much more difficult

The argument I see for Seattle is they have the size and speed at CB to match up with Atlantas receivers, and that the Falcons struggle against running teams and mobile QBs...But then Im thinking Atlanta has a lot of experience against mobile QBs this year so maybrue theyll be more ready. And I see them having a very tough time finding mismatches in the secondary. Seattles receivers are not great and the Falcons have a much better secondary than the Redskins. Saw the line on this is only -2 falcons...should be much higher IMO...I dont think the Falcons are much worse than the Broncos or Pats, and I dont think the the Seahawks are any better than the Ravens or Texans. And If you consider the geography, the Seahawks' have the most significant traveling disadvantage.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 01-07-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Atlanta beats Seattle it won't be because Michael Turner gashes them up the middle.

Washington has a powerhouse running game. They executed pretty well, especially early. Seattle wasn't up to the task until the 2nd Q. I'd be shocked if Turner had anywhere near that type of success.

The line sits at a measly 2.5 right now, inviting the public to jump on Atlanta AT HOMEZZZZZ and Vegas usually knows.

I'm worried about the receivers. But in a sick way, I think Seattle has the advantage at QB.

Ryan has IMMENSE pressure on him and RW has nothing to lose on the road against an average defense....
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:04 AM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Atlanta better not let Seattle get any kind of lead in the fourth quarter. Marshawn will finish them off.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want to see the Falcons roll on the Seahawks.