Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think we need more help at wide out and D line. Yes we need a CB or S but I think our depth and overall talent are set for a draft or two.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR, DE, NT, OLB

anything else depends on FA casualties.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So anyone missing Nathan Palmer at this point? Our receiver depth is looking pretty bad heading into the playoffs for the second straight year. Crabtree is ballin, Moss is okay as a second receiver I suppose, but everyone else is kind of unsettling on the roster.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 01-05-2013 at 12:25 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
So anyone missing Nathan Palmer at this point? Our receiver depth is looking pretty bad heading into the playoffs for the second straight year. Crabtree is ballin, Moss is okay as a second receiver I suppose, but everyone else is kind of unsettling on the roster.
I was a big fan of his in TC, but no i am not. He has 1 catch for -4 yards this year so i don't see the impact he would have made for us.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I was a big fan of his in TC, but no i am not. He has 1 catch for -4 yards this year so i don't see the impact he would have made for us.
Right, but does Jenkins have more potential than Palmer during the long run? Palmer couldn't look worse than Jenkins I don't think. Too early to tell on both players, but Jenkins just looks like he doesn't belong. At the same time Palmer isn't on the roster of the Colts of all teams so who knows.

Quote:
Old 01-05-2013, 03:46 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR wise, its pretty much the same problem as last year but last year, all we lost was Morgan compared to this year, losing Manningham and Williams, both of which are more valuable to us now than Morgan was a year ago.

Always a chance that Moss goes off and tries to retire with a SB ring. Aside from him and of course Crabtree, its not good at all. Ginn sucks as a receiver but might be better than Jenkins and yeah, Jenkins is a rookie but thats still sad.

What we really need is for Davis to break out of his slump in the playoffs. If he can perform like he did a year ago and Crabtree stays hot along with Moss and Walker, I wont be worried at all. If not, then yeah, we have a problem.
dan77733 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:08 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

The 49ers just need to actually start targeting Davis more often period.

Quote:
Old 01-05-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Right, but does Jenkins have more potential than Palmer during the long run? Palmer couldn't look worse than Jenkins I don't think. Too early to tell on both players, but Jenkins just looks like he doesn't belong. At the same time Palmer isn't on the roster of the Colts of all teams so who knows.
I don't understand this train of thought. Jenkins hasn't played enough to look like anything. The kid was inactive for 80% of the season. And in the games he was activated, he was targeted a grand total of 1 time. Yea he dropped a easy reception but we have guys who dropped easy receptions routinely so forgive me if I cut the kid some slack. Let the kid get some opportunities first before we start bashing him.

As much as liked Palmer, the wag the season has gone, I doubt he would have had even the slightest of impact had he stayed. My expectations of Palmer and Jenkins was for 2013 and beyond. Mainly 2014, because Crabs and MM become free agents after 2013 and they would've of had two years in the offense and been primed to step up to compete as starters(or so my hope was).

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-05-2013 at 12:01 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jury if out on Draft picks until they have ample opportunity to prove what they can do. Give Jenkins and others time. I still think LMJ goes into next season as our primary PR/KR but we'll see.

Draft needs:
NT (Depending on what the team feels with young players on team)
WR (A BIG, redzone target like I was pushing for during last Draft process)
CB (Cover Corner, man on man style of defender)
OLB (Depth, another pass rusher to rotate in with Aldon, Brooks)
K (Self explanatory, though Akers is signed for next year currently)
S (Depth, someone that is solid in coverage, has range, can do ST)
O-Line (Depth again, depending where Kilgore and Looney end up)

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I don't understand this train of thought. Jenkins hasn't played enough to look like anything. The kid was inactive for 80% of the season. And in the games he was activated, he was targeted a grand total of 1 time. Yea he dropped a easy reception but we have guys who dropped easy receptions routinely so forgive me if I cut the kid some slack. Let the kid get some opportunities first before we start bashing him.

As much as liked Palmer, the wag the season has gone, I doubt he would have had even the slightest of impact had he stayed. My expectations of Palmer and Jenkins was for 2013 and beyond. Mainly 2014, because Crabs and MM become free agents after 2013 and they would've of had two years in the offense and been primed to step up to compete as starters(or so my hope was).
I know Jenkins isnt exactly a small receiver but am I the only one who thinks he looks like a midget out there? I dont see him doing anything in the playoffs, Right now, im just hoping that he can develop for 2013 and beyond.

Palmer wouldnt have done anything different if he was here. He would have been further down the depth chart than what Jenkins was. Crabtree isnt an UFA until after the 2014 season. He can only void the final year if he reaches "unlikely to be earned" incentives before then which includes playing time and a Pro Bowl appearance.

Correct me if im wrong but as far as I know, he's not in the Pro Bowl so unless he gets in next year and reaches the playing time incentive, he'll be with us for 2014.

Manningham was one of the bright spots but with him and Williams coming off of major injuries, I want a starting caliber receiver but not in the draft. I dont want another rookie just to sit behind Jenkins. UGH.

Honestly, I was happy with Crabtree and Manningham as the starters but once Manningham went down, I have gone back to wanting Wallace. Yeah, he would be expensive but letting older players go would even out the cost and with Kaepernick's arm strength and ability to gun the ball down the field, a pure speed and deep threat like Wallace would ideally be a perfect fit.

Back to Jenkins, just have to wait and see. Maybe, he'll surprise us in the playoffs and breakout.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Jury if out on Draft picks until they have ample opportunity to prove what they can do. Give Jenkins and others time. I still think LMJ goes into next season as our primary PR/KR but we'll see.

Draft needs:
NT (Depending on what the team feels with young players on team)
CB (Cover Corner, man on man style of defender)
OLB (Depth, another pass rusher to rotate in with Aldon, Brooks)
K (Self explanatory, though Akers is signed for next year currently)
S (Depth, someone that is solid in coverage, has range, can do ST)
O-Line (Depth again, depending where Kilgore and Looney end up)
True in regards to our draft picks. They're the definition of depth as the majority of them have been or still are buried on the depth chart. I love RB LaMichael James though. Guy is a Sproles type back and once he gets more experience and knowledge from playing, he'll get even better. Already like him better than Ginn as our KR/PR. I hate Ginn period.

NT - Dont really care if we keep Sopoaga or not as he's going to be 32 in September and I wouldnt give him a long term deal whatsoever. Have to re-sign Jean-Francois who I would like to see play NT instead of DE.

WR - I dont see us drafting big redzone target. To me, it looks like Harbaugh wants the team to be a fast up tempo style offense and eventually get away from the power scheme because when you look at the offensive players at WR and RB that he drafted last year in addition to who we have, thats what it looks like. I agree though. Mid round pick on a huge target but must have Randy Moss type hands because otherwise, wont matter.

CB - Agree. I wont be surprised if we release Rogers in the off-season, get younger and save cap room.

OLB - Agree again.

K - Agree.

S - Would replace this with DE. We need at least one or two more 3-4 DE's.

OL - Agree. LT and RT would be at the top of my list to backup Staley and Davis. Interior, not concerned about as much but that depends on if we keep Goodwin for 2013 or not.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post

Honestly, I was happy with Crabtree and Manningham as the starters but once Manningham went down, I have gone back to wanting Wallace. Yeah, he would be expensive but letting older players go would even out the cost and with Kaepernick's arm strength and ability to gun the ball down the field, a pure speed and deep threat like Wallace would ideally be a perfect fit.

Back to Jenkins, just have to wait and see. Maybe, he'll surprise us in the playoffs and breakout.
Honestly, the ONLY free agent I would go after this year, on either side of the ball is Percy Harvin. He is the ultimate chess piece for offensive football. The injuries are a concern but him, CK, and LMJ in same backfield I think would scare the begeebus out any defense. Crabs, Percy, MM, VD, Gore, Hunter, LMJ, and maybe even Walker....how do you defend that for a entire game?e You can't.

And Jenkins has a slight build, like Ginn. I mentioned it when he was drafted, he had to get stronger, especially his base. He looks like a college PG, not a NFL WR. That's why I expected little impact from him as a rookie. I don't believe Baalke drafted him for immediate results. He drafted him because he projected him to be better down the road, after he developed physically and matured. There were guys like Reuben Randle who had the build to contribute earlier but I, like Baalke, liked Jenkins long-term potential. You can teach 4.34 speed with burst and acceleration. But he didn't see a lot of press coverage in college so that's where improving his strength comes into play...him getting off that initial jam at the line.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-05-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:

Well I can't remember the last time we heard positive praise about Jenkins. Maybe it was in that preseason game against the Chargers when Kaepernick went off. Other than that, from the beginning there were concerns about his size, he only had one great year in college, and he was apparently out of shape and not looking impressive in training camp to the point that Harbaugh had to come out and defend him. Maybe he'll start to shine if he gets more targets, but you have to wonder if the coaching staff even believes he warrants more targets at this point. We used our first round pick on him and yes he's below the depth chart, but right now it just seems like he's a project player/or someone that was picked way later in the draft.

Quote:
Old 01-05-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Well looks like the Packers will be coming to The Stick. Should be a epic battle. Hope the defense is ready to 'ball so hard'. CK too. Colin grew up a Packers fan so I'm sure he'll be pretty amped.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Honestly, the ONLY free agent I would go after this year, on either side of the ball is Percy Harvin. He is the ultimate chess piece for offensive football. The injuries are a concern but him, CK, and LMJ in same backfield I think would scare the begeebus out any defense. Crabs, Percy, MM, VD, Gore, Hunter, LMJ, and maybe even Walker....how do you defend that for a entire game?e You can't.
No thanks to Harvin. First, he's under contract for 2013 to MIN and while his salary is only $1.55m, he would definitely want a contract extension if MIN was to trade him. Second, from what I have read, he's not exactly the best player you want in your locker room. He seems to be a headcase and doesnt get along with Frazier which doesnt sound right since people say Frazier is laid back and relaxed.

Granted, thats just what I have read but at the same time, if MIN trades or even releases him in the off-season, that says a lot about him considering they have no one on offense whatsoever after Peterson. Personally, if that happens, I stay away, far away because if a team that has virtually no one on offense doesnt want him, why would a team that has more offense want him?

Another thing is that Harvin plays at least 9 games a season in a dome and you have to wonder how he would play outside 16 games a year. At least with Wallace, he plays in PIT which is always cold and crappy so the transition should be easier.

Here's a question though for you -

Excluding the possible draft pick required in a trade, who would you rather pay $10m+ a year for Wallace or Harvin? I would give you my answer but obviously, you already know who that is. LOL. :P
Old 01-05-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Damn Packers. Oh well...was expecting them to win so I cant say that im surprised.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
No thanks to Harvin. First, he's under contract for 2013 to MIN and while his salary is only $1.55m, he would definitely want a contract extension if MIN was to trade him. Second, from what I have read, he's not exactly the best player you want in your locker room. He seems to be a headcase and doesnt get along with Frazier which doesnt sound right since people say Frazier is laid back and relaxed.

Granted, thats just what I have read but at the same time, if MIN trades or even releases him in the off-season, that says a lot about him considering they have no one on offense whatsoever after Peterson. Personally, if that happens, I stay away, far away because if a team that has virtually no one on offense doesnt want him, why would a team that has more offense want him?

Another thing is that Harvin plays at least 9 games a season in a dome and you have to wonder how he would play outside 16 games a year. At least with Wallace, he plays in PIT which is always cold and crappy so the transition should be easier.

Here's a question though for you -

Excluding the possible draft pick required in a trade, who would you rather pay $10m+ a year for Wallace or Harvin? I would give you my answer but obviously, you already know who that is. LOL. :P

My bad, I was under the impression Harvin was a UFA in 2013.

And my stance on Wallace hasn't changed even in the slightest. He's still a one trick pony. And that one trick isn't worth 10 mil a year. Baalke won't go near him. I think he's more preoccupied with resigning our own talent.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
My bad, I was under the impression Harvin was a UFA in 2013.

And my stance on Wallace hasn't changed even in the slightest. He's still a one trick pony. And that one trick isn't worth 10 mil a year. Baalke won't go near him. I think he's more preoccupied with resigning our own talent.
I dont think Baalke goes after him either but I have seen him play in a lot of games. He runs inside slants and goes outside too. What I like best is his deep threat and playmaking ability on any given play. I have seen him get short slants inside and if there's no defenders around, he's as good as gone for a TD. Considering the arm strength of Kaepernick, we definitely need a deep threat who's also a playmaker and because of that, he'll also spread out the defense.

Dont know what other WR's are going to be UFA's in 2013 that fit that criteria but if you know of any others, feel free to post them.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Well looks like the Packers will be coming to The Stick. Should be a epic battle. Hope the defense is ready to 'ball so hard'. CK too. Colin grew up a Packers fan so I'm sure he'll be pretty amped.
If Colin stinks it up you know the media will be saying throwing the question of "How well would Alex Smith have performed if he was under center?" out there.

But hopefully that doesn't happen and Colin goes out there and proves he can raise his game in the playoffs. Oh and the playcalling better not be terrible from Roman.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
He doesn't even have to be an exceptionally "big" receiver. He needs to have good leaping ability, tremendous body control, and strong hands. Tremendous ball skils who isn't afraid of making a catch in a crowd.

That's why I love Da'Rick Rogers.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Doesn't matter. Haven't seen a Niner QB throw a halfway decent fade route inside the 10 yard line since Garcia left. For whatever reason, we don't excute the jumpball throws well at all. And we've had some decent jumpball WRs here recently in Braylon Edwards and Moss. Even Crabs is a good jumpball WR. It really doesn't have anything to do with personnel. I thought it did but looking at our redzone offense this year with the All 22, I think our play-design in that area of the field is very rudimentary. It just doesn't look very creative and doesn't seem to get guys open. I see a lot of teams who lack big redzone targets who are money inside the 20. I just think its a area where its more so on the QB and the play-design, not necessarily the WR.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:03 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Doesn't matter. Haven't seen a Niner QB throw a halfway decent fade route inside the 10 yard line since Garcia left. For whatever reason, we don't excute the jumpball throws well at all. And we've had some decent jumpball WRs here recently in Braylon Edwards and Moss. Even Crabs is a good jumpball WR. It really doesn't have anything to do with personnel. I thought it did but looking at our redzone offense this year with the All 22, I think our play-design in that area of the field is very rudimentary. It just doesn't look very creative and doesn't seem to get guys open. I see a lot of teams who lack big redzone targets who are money inside the 20. I just think its a area where its more so on the QB and the play-design, not necessarily the WR.
That's a good point. The Rams of the early 2000's dominated the redzone without a big body target. We do need some better playcalling down in that area.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
He doesn't even have to be an exceptionally "big" receiver. He needs to have good leaping ability, tremendous body control, and strong hands. Tremendous ball skils who isn't afraid of making a catch in a crowd.

He doesn't need to be huge, but he needs to be athletic, and taller than Crabs and Jenkins to have a role.

AND/OR the team could rediscover that they have this elite weapon named Vernon Davis that has already proven he's the rare athletic specimen they may be looking for to gain separation, win a jump ball and score double digit TDs each season.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:37 AM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

Didn't you just describe Michael Crabtree?
HypocrisyIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely don't want to play Seattle.