Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yep same page. They'll be hungry for revenge and I think if they get Foster going this time they will be real difficult to beat. Plus I don't see us stopping Watt like we did last time.It will be nice to have Gronk and Hernandez on the field at the same time for basically the first time all year.
Agree with much everything here except the Pats didn't stop Watt. He had one of his best games of the season, just didn't get a sack but he was an absolute terror

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Sherman is going to single-handedly shut down Roddy White and Julio Jones.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had this been posted yet?

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Atlanta better not let Seattle get any kind of lead in the fourth quarter. Marshawn will finish them off.

The Falcons need to get up on top of Seattle early. If it's all Lynch all the time in the 4th quarter, it's a wrap.

Wilson won't be able to run like he did against the SKins. THe Falcons IMO have much better speed on defense and if Carroll tries to get cute on those inside runs with Wilson, Atlanta is going to blow him up.

I have no faith in Atlanta's run game. It's going to be Ryan/Roddy/Julio/Gonzalez who win this game for the Falcons, not Turner.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 01-07-2013 at 08:23 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously being the playoffs I am worried about this game for the Pats but if they play well then they should get the W.

Defensively the Texans don't do anything special. They occasionally throw in some stunts up front and move JJ Watt around, but a lot of the time they are counting on their rushers beating their blockers to get to the QB. Outside of Watt I'm not the sure the Texans have the horses to do so without blitzing. Barwin has been relatively average this year and they don't get a ton of outside pressure. In their back 7 they have a terrible match up with the Pats. What they do with Joseph will be the key. The Jets like to match Revis up on Welker to limit what he can do moving the chains and I think Wade may be tempted to do the same with Joseph. However that would leave Lloyd often matched 1:1 with Kareem Jackson which is a match up Brady will look to early and often. However if they decide to simply shadow Lloyd with Joseph then they will struggle defending the middle of the field. Their LBs can't cover Hernandez or Gronk and Quinn and Manning aren't exactly top notch safeties.

Offensively they will try to ride Foster and hit Johnson off play action. However I think the Pats will play this one like the last time. I think Mayo, Spikes and Hightower will be aggressive in shooting gaps to disrupt that zone running game. Force Schaub into 3rd and long and he is not a good player. However if they get on top of the down then it all opens up for them. I think we will see Talib single cover Johnson again. The one guy who worries me the most this week is Owen Daniels. My guess is they jam him on most of his routes but we don't have the LBs to cover him if he gets a good release.

Overall, if the Pats get out to a fast start again then I think they take this one. However if Houston stays close then I will be worried

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't see Atlanta beating Seattle for some reason. Maybe they need to start having playoff success before I can pick them, but Seattle is rolling right now and I think they match up well with their secondary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Seahawks match up well against the Falcons. Sherman and Browner should be able to slow down Jones and White on the outside and I don't think the Falcons run game has been that good this season. Offensively I think the Seahawks will be able to score on the Atlanta defense.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-07-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Can't wait to see Seahawks vs. Packers in Lambeau Field for the NFCCG.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep hearing/reading all season long how every team has a QB advantage on the Falcons, and then Matt Ryan goes out and helps the Falcons get another win.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I keep hearing/reading all season long how every team has a QB advantage on the Falcons, and then Matt Ryan goes out and helps the Falcons get another win.

Meh. Seattle's top pass rusher Chris Clemons is out. The Falcons shut down the Giants pass rush. If Atlanta can give Ryan time, every advantage in this game favors the Falcons.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I keep on seeing the Falcons going to the playoffs, and then Matt Ryan shits the bed and they're one and done.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-07-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I keep on seeing the Falcons going to the playoffs, and then Matt Ryan shits the bed and they're one and done.

Yeah, Matt Ryan lost those playoff games all by himself.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
It still gonna suck next Sat. Living with a packer fan family. Gonna suck either way. Gonna hear so much **** if we win / or lose. Specially if win. Oh we had injuries or oh we played hard last week and hard an off game or some **** like that. But Packer fans are just too much. I just hope Sf wins so I don't have to hear about them rest of the season.

i actually missed the the play off games and it was a fun on the road exploring wis.
Yea because 49er fans are and will be so much less annoying then Packer fans....

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Ryan and Manning are very similar in this way.

Manning's first three playoff games: 0-3, outscored by 50, 186 ypg, 1 TD, 2 INT.

Ryan's first three playoff games: 0-3, outscored by 55, 184.7 ypg, 3 TD, 4 INT.

The biggest difference? Matt Ryan lost to the Cardinals (made the Super Bowl), Green Bay (won the Super Bowl), and Giants (won the Super Bowl). He lost to three elite QBs. Peyton Manning lost to the Titans (made the Super Bowl), Dolphins (got shut out in the second round), and Jets (lost by 20 in the second round). Manning lost to Jay Fiedler and Chad Pennington.

I fully expect Ryan to get the monkey off his back this weekend. He has the most offensive talent surrounding him of his entire career, a better defense (the Falcons gave up 34 ppg in Ryan's three playoff games), and more experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. I think this is the year Matt Ryan finally gets that playoff win under his belt
Old 01-07-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't deny he's in a much tougher situation pressure-wise. And the defense he's up against.

But this could be a chance for him to live up to that nickname...

It's should be a good game.

I think I've figured out the line too. The perception is that Seattle is a bad road team when in reality, this group is not. They are a dynamite home team, but not a bad road team like they were during the Hasselbeck years.

Their past three road games:

Signature come-from-behind win in Chicago.
50-17 rout of Buffalo.
Beating the Redskins yesterday.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully it won't be a downpour at Candlestick.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Whats the weather suppose to be like?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week I cannot wait to flag every mildly offensive post I can find and start as many political and weed threads as I can. Suck it njx.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wouldn't that benefit the Niners more? More physical than GB and would just give GB a heavier dose of Gore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
As of today, looks like low to mid 50's, partly cloudy but little chance of rain. Basically a pretty regular day in the bay
Old 01-07-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The broncos had no trouble what so ever against the Ravens the 1st time around, that the only way i see this game being competitive is if the broncos come out and forget how to play...

The broncos on O are so much more dynamic than the ravens and on D i dont see Ray Rice and Bolden all of a sudden being able to dominate a D that shut them both down last time.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I don't know yet. It's pointless to speculate at this point as the weather changes rapidly in this city and the forecasts aren't that accurate from what I've observed personally. Especially this far in advance. It is sunny right now, but wouldn't be surprised if it rained a lot Saturday.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'll make you talk about kyle boller with ERU.
Have fun watching Knowshon carry the ball 20+ times, jerk.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's not even talk about Tebow. I'm still pissed that the Jets never turned to him to save their season.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a gut feeling this is the year the Falcons finally win a playoff game. They just can't go 0-4 and i think that intensity propels them into a win at all costs. Of course teams are motivated enough but i think Smith and co will surprise people.

Either way, it should be a great matchup between the Falcon WR's and Seahawk CB's.

Of course i can be wrong, JMO. I still think the Packers represent the NFC in the SB (hope i'm wrong)...
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote