Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I've probably seen 30 or so episodes randomly of the West Wing on TV and always enjoyed it so Im excited to go through and watch it from start to finish.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm def Team Sam

or Team Donna/Josh

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Team Toby was the only real one. But obviously it would be:

Team Charlie
Team Sam
Team Josh
Team Toby

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about just Team Bartlett?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I watched every episode of the West Wing, even after it clearly fell apart, I really didn't love it. So over simplified on the policy stuff and over-dramatized on some of the other stuff, plus Sorken had to go all sorken with the love triangles. That said I did really love CJ.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm definitely Team Sorkin is a Clown.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
How about just Team Bartlett?
Bartlett for America!

As long as no one is Team Will. The more I re-watch episodes, the less terrible he gets, but I can't stand him about 80% of the time.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm definitely Team Sorkin is a Clown.
He can be the biggest clown in the world for all I care as long as he continues making awesome TV shows.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Bartlett for America!

As long as no one is Team Will. The more I re-watch episodes, the less terrible he gets, but I can't stand him about 80% of the time.

Oops, not a big spoiler alert but ya.

And don't listen to Brodeur. He is an awful person.

Last edited by vidae : 01-07-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Might want to spoiler that one vidae.

And I listen to Brodeur because if he hates something, chances are it's actually good.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He can be the biggest clown in the world for all I care as long as he continues making awesome TV shows.
I've got news for you...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I've got news for you...
That Newsroom is awesome? I already knew that, but thanks for looking out for me Brody.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How could you guys not like Will? Anyway I'm Team Josh. Favorite show EVER!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
How could you guys not like Will? Anyway I'm Team Josh. Favorite show EVER!!!!!
He just gets really whiny and annoying sometimes, and not in an endearing way like Toby. He has his moments, and overall gets better the longer he's on, but the first season or two especially he's pretty brutal.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh I don't think he was ever brutal. Sorkin wrote him at first to think he's better than everyone but that was only so we could watch him "change" when working with the 4 girls and his sister.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

The real question is how long before Joshua Molina is introduced on the Newsroom? I'm going with mid season 3.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
The real question is how long before Joshua Molina is introduced on the Newsroom? I'm going with mid season 3.
I was thinking the same thing. Season 3 sounds about right.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, Joshua Malina is going to be on The Newsroom, no question. I'm surprised he wasn't cast from the start.

Now I'll tell you, I would love it if Richard Schiff was cast in some recurring role. I just love watching him on TV/in movies. Big fan.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That Newsroom is awesome? I already knew that, but thanks for looking out for me Brody.
It is a good show. Awesome, it is not.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Sorry Caddy, this thread is reserved for countries who have made a good TV show. Good day sir!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This is one of the cheesiest self-congratulatory things I've ever seen. Trash like this belongs on CSI, not on an HBO program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry Caddy, this thread is reserved for countries who have made a good TV show. Good day sir!
Australia has a decent selection of shows, you uncultured ignoramus!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Best new show of 2012.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post

This is one of the cheesiest self-congratulatory things I've ever seen. Trash like this belongs on CSI, not on an HBO program.
Outside of basically the last 30 seconds of that clip, the entire plane scene in that episode is hilarious. That part though is pretty dumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Outside of basically the last 30 seconds of that clip, the entire plane scene in that episode is hilarious. That part though is pretty dumb.
I like Sorkin a lot, but everything I've seen from the Newsroom does nothing for me.

Quote: