Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brothgar's take: The QB Situation

*Those in red are free agents.
Happy with the current QBs

Tennessee
10 J. Locker
8 M. Hasselbeck
11 R. Smith

Seattle
3 R. Wilson
15 M. Flynn

San Fran
7 C. Kaepernick
11 A. Smith
3 S. Tolzien

San Diego
17 P. Rivers
6 C. Whitehurst

New England
12 T. Brady
15 R. Mallett

Houston
8 M. Schaub
13 T. Yates

Detroit
9 M. Stafford
14 S. Hill
17 K. Moore

Dallas
9 T. Romo
18 K. Orton

Denver
18 P. Manning
6 B. Osweiler
16 C. Hanie

Washington
12 K. Cousins
10 R. Griffin III
8 R. Grossman

“Fine” at the QB position

Tampa Bay
5 J. Freeman
6 D. Orlovsky

Minnesota Vikings
7 C. Ponder
14 J. Webb
4 M. Bethel-Thompson

Carolina
1 C. Newton
3 D. Anderson
7 J. Clausen

Needs a backup

Pittsburgh
7 B. Roethlisberger
4 B. Leftwich
16 C. Batch

Miami Dolphins
17 R. Tannehill
8 M. Moore
7 P. Devlin

St. Louis
8 S. Bradford
10 K. Clemens
9 A. Davis

New York Giants
10 E. Manning
8 D. Carr

Philadelphia
7 M. Vick
9 N. Foles
11 T. Edwards

Colts
12 A. Luck
5 D. Stanton

Cleveland
Brandon Weeden
T. Lewis
J. Johnson

Atlanta Falcons
2 M. Ryan
12 L. McCown
4 D. Davis

Bengals
14 A. Dalton
7 B. Gradkowski

Chicago
6 J. Cutler
2 J. Campbell
12 J. McCown

Green Bay
12 A. Rodgers
6 G. Harrell

New Orleans
9 D. Brees
10 C. Daniel

Oakland
C. Palmer
T.Pryor
M.Leinart

Needs a starter

Baltimore
5 J. Flacco
2 T. Taylor

Needs a starter AND a backup

Arizona Cardinals
6 B. Hoyer
14 R. Lindley
19 J. Skelton
Kevin Kolb

Jacsonville Jags
7 C. Henne
5 J. Palmer
B.Gabbert

New York Jets
6 M. Sanchez
15 T. Tebow
14 G. McElroy

Buffalo
14 R. Fitzpatrick
4 T. Thigpen
7 T. Jackson

KC Chiefs
Bad
Badder
AMERISTANZI!!!

Free Agent QBs

Joe Flacco BAL
Jason Campbell CHI
Josh Johnson CLE
Matt Moore MIA
Drew Stanton IND
Rex Grossman WAS
Bruce Gradkowski CIN
David Garrard FA
Troy Smith FA
Matt Leinart OAK
Tarvaris Jackson BUF
Donovan McNabb FA
Tyler Thigpen BUF
Charlie Batch PIT
Brian Hoyer ARZ
Derek Anderson CAR
Vince Young FA
David Carr NYG
Seneca Wallace FA
Luke McCown ATL
Josh McCown CHI
Richard Bartel ARZ
Rudy Carpenter DAL
John Beck FA
Stephen McGee FA
Brady Quinn KC
Chase Daniel NO
Byron Leftwich PIT
Billy Volek SD
Kellen Clemens STL

Top 7 QBs in the Draft

1. Geno Smith
2. Mike Glennon
3. Matt Barkley
4. Tyler Wilson
5. Ryan Nassib
6. EJ Manuel
7. Landry Jones

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 01-07-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More is coming this line will disappear when done.

Now for some predictions

Kansas City Chiefs - Andy Reid is the new head coach for the Chiefs my current thought is that both Cassel and Quinn will be cut/let go to free agency. Leaving Stanzi as the last left over. I think that if they bring in Brad Childress in as OC or QB coach we will see Tavaris Jackson come in as a back up. Jackson has some experience and hasn't been out of football for two years like Donovan McNabb has been. As for the starter I imagine they go draft. They have the first overall pick and while none of these QBs are worthy of the pick even when you consider the inflated value at the QB position but that is THE big need for the Chiefs even in bad QB classes we've seen 4 QBs go in the first round. I don't think that is something the Chiefs want to risk. There are better players out there but Geno Smith is the best QB and he is very good with the comeback and underneath routs he isn't a McNabb/Vick level of mobile but Geno Smith is ten times as mobile as a Mike Glennon.

Proposed QB situation
Geno Smith > Tavaris Jackson > Ricky Stanzi

Jacksonville Jags

The Jags are a tougher situation than the Chiefs I guess the first question that has to come when talking about the Jags QB situation is if the new GM is going to keep Mike Mularky for longer than a year if at all. If they aren't then stick with Chad Henne until a new head coach is brought in which, by looking at this draft class, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bide their time. I understand for a team that has been bad for so long (I'm a Lions fan so I understand all too well) the anxiousness of trying to turn around the franchise but I fear that all roads may lead to a bad way but they may go for Glennon but I would find that to be a mistake. Wait for round 2 if you must take one this year or else wait for a better QB class next year.

Suggested QB situation
Chad Henne > Blaine Gabbert

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 01-07-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job, overall.
However, I'd put the Bills in the 'Need a Starter & Backup' category.
IMO, Fitz will be cut before bonuses are due, Thigpen is a FA and god-awful QB, and Jackson probably hated his stint with the team (he was never even dressed). I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see 3 new QBs on the roster come week 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Happy with the current QBs

Tennessee
10 J. Locker
8 M. Hasselbeck
11 R. Smith
You serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Locker is athletic. He hustles. He's got all the intangibles. His arm is SICK.

He told us he makes good decisions off the field and WE BELIEVE him because he's truly a good kid. So he'll be able to read defenses and make those decisions on the field.

And accuracy? We'll use the XP points he gets for all of his INTANGIBLE/ATHLETICISM achievements to build it up.

FOOL PROOF PLAN TITANS. FOOL PROOF.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You didn't even list the Chiefs. That should tell you how god awful our QB situation is. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Campbell isn't an adequate backup? He didn't do great this year, but his career resume says he's capable of being one of the better backups in the league, especially when you're considering Joe Webb and Dan Orlavsky as fine.

Now, if we don't resign him, we'll certainly be in the market.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually am confident with Stanton at backup. I would say the Colts are happy with the QB position.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
You serious?
Titans are happy with terrible QB play but the Steelers are "fine" with having one of the five best QBs in football.

Makes sense.

But I'm having trouble understanding the meaning / point of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You didn't even list the Chiefs. That should tell you how god awful our QB situation is. :(
I think what he's trying to say is that he doesn't consider anyone currently on the Chiefs roster to be an actual QB.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Jason Campbell isn't an adequate backup? He didn't do great this year, but his career resume says he's capable of being one of the better backups in the league, especially when you're considering Joe Webb and Dan Orlavsky as fine.

Now, if we don't resign him, we'll certainly be in the market.
Yeah I don't make any assumptions as to people getting resigned. Which is why the Ravens are looking for a starter. Personally I think that Jason Campbell is better than some of the starters the league is throwing out there.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Titans are happy with terrible QB play but the Steelers are "fine" with having one of the five best QBs in football.

Makes sense.

But I'm having trouble understanding the meaning / point of this thread.
Actually the Steelers should also be looking for a backup. I'm talking about the QB situation as a whole that includes backups. Titans are happy with their situation meaning they are not going to be going after a QB unless Hasselbeck retires.

EDIT: As to the point of the thread eventually I'm going to get to pairing available QBs to teams.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 01-07-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to ask about the Ravens. There is little chance Flacco leaves when we can use the tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I was going to ask about the Ravens. There is little chance Flacco leaves when we can use the tag.
No doubt. When looking at what is available Joe Flacco has the Ravens by the balls.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I think what he's trying to say is that he doesn't consider anyone currently on the Chiefs roster to be an actual QB.
Well, that would be pretty accurate.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow...that FA and draft list almost makes Donovan McNabb a viable option...

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why Miami needs a backup. Matt Moore had a decent years as the starter last year, one of the better backups in the league IMO.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I don't see why Miami needs a backup. Matt Moore had a decent years as the starter last year, one of the better backups in the league IMO.
Matt Moore is a free agent. I didn't really do this well. I should have deleted the free agents . :/

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Carr is the perfect backup. Pretty boy looks, he holds a clip board well, and he's been with the giants long enough to understand the offense well enough to help Eli figure **** out.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
David Carr is the perfect backup. Pretty boy looks, he holds a clip board well, and he's been with the giants long enough to understand the offense well enough to help Eli figure **** out.
He is also a free agent.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why the colts wouldnt be happy with their QB. Andew Luck has a great future. If he goes down we are going to suck no matter who we throw back there. Who cares if the back up is drew stanton or the kid from teh cam newton commercial.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I don't understand why the colts wouldnt be happy with their QB. Andew Luck has a great future. If he goes down we are going to suck no matter who we throw back there. Who cares if the back up is drew stanton or the kid from teh cam newton commercial.
The Colts of all teams should know the value in a good backup QB.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
The Colts of all teams should know the value in a good backup QB.
What, the driving force behind the reason they landed Luck? Yeah, you bet they know the value ;)
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what exactly was the rationale for our grouping? Clausen being the back-up?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be disappointed if Stanton didn't get resigned. And even then we have Chandler Harnish.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote