Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Throwing some stuff, Hoping it sticks. (2 rder)

Just a quick post Wild card weekend Mock. 1st rounder with explanations is up, just some rough thoughts, I did a little bit of research stress on the little. Hopefully your team got someone decent, still in the process of making the 2nd round. (will edit when 2nd round is up) Looking for comments, criticism.

Edit: Round 2 is Up now.

1. Kansas City - Geno Smith - QB, West Virginia: With Andy Reid taking the reigns I believe the Chiefs will stress the importance of the QB position with this pick. Not a great year overall to have #1 so it will be tough to move down. I don’t necessarily believe Geno is a number One overall however the position he plays bumps him up, and his athleticism will intrigue KC, no way they can take another year of Cassell, Quinn taking snaps.

2. Jacksonville - Star Lotulelei - DT, Utah: The Jaguars go back to building in the trenches with this pick. Star has a rare blend of size, strength, and speed drawing comparisons to Baltimore’s Haloti Ngata. The Jaguars will pair him along side Tyson Alualu with the hopes that they will anchor their D-line like John Henderson, and Marcus Stroud did back in their glory days.

3. 3. Oakland - Damontre Moore. DE - Texas A&M: Oakland has needs everywhere, but at Three I think they’ll take Moore who many believe is the best Down linemen Pass Rusher in this Draft in hopes that he can become a Julius Peppers type player.

4. Philadelphia - Dee Milliner - CB, Alabama: I see this Draft’s top Cornerback coming off the board here to Philly. Rodgers-Cromartie is a Free Agent, and giving Nnamdi Asoughma that big contract is looking like a pretty poor decision right now. Milliner would give the Eagles that physical presence at Corner, that could disrupt receivers routes at the line and get involved in run support.

5. Detroit - Luke Joeckel - OT, Texas A&M: While the Lions have a multitude of issues to address along the Defensive Line and Secondary; I think the value is too good to pass up here. When a Franchise Left Tackle falls into their laps they need to jump, Jeff Backus is going on his 12th season and Matt Stafford took a beating at times this year. Joeckel the most technically sound Tackle in this Draft, should solidify their Offensive line for the next decade.

6. Cleveland - Jarvis Jones - OLB, Georgia: I think as long as he checks out medically he’s great value for Cleveland here, and addresses a need. They will hope to plug him into a Von Miller type role, playing stand up LB on early downs and then moving around the formation as a Pass rush in Nickel.

7. Arizona - Taylor Lewan - OT, Michigan: QB is a need, but I don’t think the Cards can overlook O-line here their Qbs have gotten beat up the past few seasons and they hope Lewan can be the next bigtime Michigan O-linemen to shore things up for them.

8. Buffalo - Manti Te’o - ILB, Notre Dame: On a side note I love the hiring of Doug Marrone for them. Local guy from Syracuse, he’s and up and comer who should bring some fresh ideas to this organization. I think the Bills wait on QB, and go for Te’o which at this point is a match that just makes sense seeing as they are in desperate need at Linebacker and Te’o can be the guy who will step in from Day 1 and be a leader.

9. NY Jets - Mike Glennon - QB, NC State: I think Mark Sanchez’ Nine lives just ran out and the Jets will look to the Draft again to go for their QB of the future, I think they’ll pass on another USC QB with durability concerns in Barkley, and look for at Glennon who I think will shoot up draft boards. He has the arm strength, physical tools, and ability to be a leader, just needs to have his mechanics fine tuned.

10. Tennessee - Bjoern Werner - DE, Florida St.: Overjoyed to see Werner slip to them the Titans snatch up him up, tough, relentless, high motor player should fit right into the Titans Defense, he will greatly aid their Pass rush and run stopping ability.

11. San Diego - Dion Jordan - DE/OLB, Oregon: Shaun Phillips is a Free Agent but even if he returns San Diego needs to recharge their Pass Rush. Jordan might be a bit of a gamble pick as he’s raw having only playing Defense on a college level for 2 seasons but I think the Chargers roll the dice on the rangy, explosive, rushbacker out of Oregon.

12. Miami - Keenan Allen - WR, California: They have their guy at QB in Tannehill. Now they need to surround him with weapons, Allen has the size, and hands to be that dependable primary target in their Passing game.

13. Tampa Bay - Johnthan Banks - CB, Miss. State: The League’s worst Pass Defense desperately needs help at Corner, Banks is a physical corner who has the height, arm length, and physicality needed to match up in a Division with Receivers like Roddy White, Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson and Marques Colston in it.

14. Carolina - Jonathan Hankins - DT, Ohio State: The Panthers need to go back and build up both Interior sides of their Lines. Hankins would be the best player on the board, and immediately improve their Run D’, he can anchor the middle of the line and allow Keuchly the space to roam and make more plays.

15. New Orleans - Sheldon Richardson - DT, Missouri: I’m not sure if the Saints staff will like any of the current DE’s left on the board at this stage so I believe they’ll go with a gap disrupting Under Tackle to plug into Spag’s scheme along side Akiem Hicks to cause havoc in opposing team’s backfield and hopefully give a jolt to the worst Yardage Defense of all time.

16. St.Louis - Eric Fisher - OT, Central Mich.: The Rams are going all in with Sam Bradford so they need to provide him with better protection than what he’s currently receiving. Fisher can give them a true Right Tackle with his great size, but yet he’s also fluid enough in Pass protection.

17. Pittsburgh - Chance Warmack - OG, Alabama: I know the Steelers need to add some youth to an aging Defense but Warmack is simply the BPA at this point, with Ben struggling in some late game situations last season he should be overjoyed the Steelers finally put some premier Interior talent next to Pouncey, Warmack will be a mauler on the interior for them in a tough, physical Division.

18. Dallas - Barkevious Mingo -/OLB, LSU - Sam Backer is a big need for Dallas as Anthony Spencer could test the market in Free Agency, Mingo has the frame to add more pounds and I think he'll fit nicely as a stand up backer in Rob Ryan's system, and rush from the outside.

19. NY Giants - Ezekiel Ansah - DE, BYU - Rumours swirl of Osi and Tuck departing Big Blue in 2013, regardless seems like the Giants just love to Draft Defensive Ends and develop them. Ansah fits the mold, and is quite the physical specimen, seems like he would thrive in the Giants system.

20. Chicago - Dallas Thomas - OT, Tennessee - Regardless of who the next Coach is I think the Bears will need to put a higher premium on Offensive Line going forward. The run on Offensive Tackle’s continues, Jake Matthews not declaring really puts a damper on things as another pick could have fallen to them but Thomas would give them a true Left Tackle, who can slide out and mirror edge rushers and get to the outside and seal off the edge on Toss sweeps to Forte.

21. Cincinnati - Alec Ogletree - LB, Georgia - Something that was evident in the Bengals Wild Card round loss to Houston was their Linebackers struggled greatly whether it was Defending Houston’s zone style running game they overpursued playside allowing gaping cutback lanes for Houston’s runningbacks, and they struggled dropping into coverage. Ogletree is one of the most physically gifted Linebackers in this Draft would add some athleticism to Cincinnati’s Linebacking corps. I think he could play Inside or Out for them depending on if they want to move Mauluga to Sam or not.

22. St. Louis* via Wash - Corradelle Patterson - WR, Tennessee - Continuing along the lines of putting Offensive pieces around Sam Bradford to finally get the Rams over that hump the Rams take Patterson here. Danny Amendola led the Rams last year in receptions with 63, the Rams need an explosive, playmaker who Defenses have to account for on every down Patterson can give them that.

23. Minnesota - Kevin Minter - ILB, LSU - Really a lot of different ways for the Vikings to go here, I think athletic Mike backer, Wide receiver, and Interior Line are there top needs. I think the Vikes take Minter a bit higher than expected here as they need a more athletic Mike backer in their Defense, Minter would be an upgrade over Jasper Brinkley and could become a Leader on their Defense.

24. Indianapolis - Jonathan Cooper - OG, North Carolina - GM Ryan Grigson was a former TE/OT so I believe he will begin building up an O-line around Andrew Luck. Cooper projects as the 2nd best Interior Linemen in this Draft, sets up in pass protection well and has the size and physicality to improve the Colts running blocking.

25. Baltimore - Kenny Vaccaro - S, Texas - With the top three Inside backers off the board, and questionable Pass rush value I think the Ravens take the Draft's top Center fielding Free Safety. This could be Ed Reed's final season.

26. Seattle - Tavon Austin - WR, West Virginia - The Seahawks need a legitimate receiving threat to open things up for their Offense. Austin is an explosive player that could play a Percy Harvin type role and be a threat to score anytime he touches the ball, could return Punts for them as well.

27. Green Bay - Tyler Eifert - TE, Notre Dame - Jermichael Finley looks to be on his way out. Packers take the top Junior Tight End who has the size, and athleticism to run the vertical seam routes in Mike McCarthy’s bread and butter Four Verticals play.

28. San Francisco - Jesse Williams - DE, Alabama - I believe the 49ers need a traditional 5 tech. To groom behind Justin Smith, Williams has the size to fit the bill and can add some beef up front to their D-line.

29. Houston - DeAndre Hopkins - WR, Clemson - Andre Johnson still has a few years left in the tank, but he needs a compliment on the other side. Hopkins had a huge season this year going over 1,200 yards and 16 Tds, and finished with a monster Bowl game against LSU. His stock is sky rocketing, and I believe he can be that Big play threat in Houston's play action passing game.

30. New England - Matt Elam - S, Florida - With Patrick Chung possibly gone as a Free agent I think the Pats take the Draft's hardest hitting Strong Safety and pair him along side Devin McCourty to solidify their back end. Elam has the build to come down in the box and wreak havoc, but also has the agility to get back in coverage.

31. Atlanta - Sam Montgomery - DE, LSU - Sam Montgomery takes a bit of a slip but I think the Falcons will gladly snatch him up here as John Abraham will be another year older, and the Falcons need that true Bookend Rusher in their plans as Ray Edwards was a failure as a Free Agent signing.

32. Denver - Xavier Rhodes - CB, FSU - I think Rhodes rounds out the first round, great value pick here; and fills a need Broncos could use a Cornerback to groom for the future as Tracy Porter was disappointing as a Free agent signing this past off-season.

2nd Round
33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Matt Barkley - QB, USC
34. Kansas City Chiefs – Barrett Jones - OL, Alabama
35. Philadelphia Eagles – Oday Aboushi - OT, Virginia
36. Detroit Lions – Alex Okafor - DE, Texas
37. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland) - Eric Reid - S, LSU
38. Arizona Cardinals – Tyler Wilson - QB, Arkansas.
39. New York Jets – Giovani Bernard - RB, North Carolina
40. Tennessee Titans – Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
41. Buffalo Bills – Ryan Nassib - QB, Syracuse
42. Miami Dolphins – Corey Lemonier - DE/OLB Auburn
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Robert Woods - WR, USC
44. Carolina Panthers – Jordan Poyer - CB, Oregon State
45. San Diego Chargers – Terrance Williams - WR, Baylor
46. St. Louis Rams – DJ Fluker - OT, Alabama
47. Dallas Cowboys – Travis Frederick - OG, Wisconsin
48. Pittsburgh Steelers – John Jenkins - NT, Georgia
49. New York Giants – Justin Pugh - OT, Syracuse
50. Chicago Bears – Khaseem Greene - OLB, Rutgers
51. Washington Redskins – Logan Ryan - CB, Rutgers
52. Minnesota Vikings – Justin Hunter - WR, Tennessee
53. Miami Dolphins (from Indianapolis) – David Amerson - CB, NC State
54. Cincinnati Bengals – Eddy Lacey - RB, Alabama
55. Seattle Seahawks – Margus Hunt - DE, SMU
56. Green Bay Packers – Brennan Williams - OT, North Carolina
57. Baltimore Ravens – Gerald Hodges - ILB, Penn St.
58. Houston Texans – Sylvester Williams - DT, North Carolina
59. San Francisco 49ers – Tony Jefferson - S, Oklahoma
60. New England Patriots – Stedman Bailey - WR, West Virginia
61. Atlanta Falcons – Zach Ertz - TE, Stanford
62. Denver Broncos - Shariff Floyd - DT, Florida

Last edited by Auron : 01-08-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
24. Indianapolis - Barkevious Mingo - OLB/DE, LSU - I think Mingo falls a bit due to size and strength concerns at the next level, however I think his fall stops right here as Indy is an organization that in the past likes to take undersized edge rushers. With Dwight Freeney’s future up in the air as a Free agent I think Mingo can step right in and learn the pro game from Robert Mathis.
First off, I'm a big fan of your username.

Second, Mingo is a fine pick for the Colts. However, your reasoning is off some. If you think Mingo is undersized (I don't, but that's not relevant), don't base your reasoning on previous Colts' picks. We have a new GM, new front office staff, new coaching staff, new defensive scheme, new everything. The "small and fast" thing was a Bill Polian principle, and he's long gone. The Colts need an OLB and Mingo can pack on some lbs easily. I would be thrilled to get him w/the 24th pick.

Another option would be interior OL.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
First off, I'm a big fan of your username.

Second, Mingo is a fine pick for the Colts. However, your reasoning is off some. If you think Mingo is undersized (I don't, but that's not relevant), don't base your reasoning on previous Colts' picks. We have a new GM, new front office staff, new coaching staff, new defensive scheme, new everything. The "small and fast" thing was a Bill Polian principle, and he's long gone. The Colts need an OLB and Mingo can pack on some lbs easily. I would be thrilled to get him w/the 24th pick.

Another option would be interior OL.
Yeah I actually think Mingo will find his place in the pros, I just think some teams will pass on him for being too lean. I actually wouldn't mind the Saints taking him at 15, but I do think he'd be better suited off in a 3-4.

Also I might change the Vikings pick in the future, what do you think of Jon Cooper at that point? Thanks for the feedback.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Eagles pick!

DeAndre Hopkins will be a first rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course I like the pick. Nice Mock.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the jets pass on a premeir pass rusher like Moore or Werner for a flier qb like Glennon I'm going to be really sad.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get Mingo dropping, but I don't see him getting drafted later than Montgomery.

For the Pats, I don't like Vaccaro. I think the only way we need a safety is if we need to put McCourty back to corner. He is that center fielder you speak of. Even without Chung, we have nice depth. We need corner much more. Talib might not be back and we need a guy to keep Dennard at number two and McCOurty at FS.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Of course I like the pick. Nice Mock.
You know at first I didn't really like the thought of Sheldon but I've warmed up to it, he's a hustler and could definitely improve our Interior pass rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
If the jets pass on a premeir pass rusher like Moore or Werner for a flier qb like Glennon I'm going to be really sad.
It might not quite be the Jets but I do feel 1 to 2 teams in the Top 10, will opt to go QB, despite the weak class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post
I get Mingo dropping, but I don't see him getting drafted later than Montgomery.

For the Pats, I don't like Vaccaro. I think the only way we need a safety is if we need to put McCourty back to corner. He is that center fielder you speak of. Even without Chung, we have nice depth. We need corner much more. Talib might not be back and we need a guy to keep Dennard at number two and McCOurty at FS.
Noted on the Pats pick, might tweak some things when I add round 2. Really it's a tough spot at that point of the Draft with where the value is. I was thinking Wide receiver for the Pats, but I thought they generally don't go for Receivers that early. In the update I might give them Xavier Rhodes, or Logan Ryan.

Last edited by Auron : 01-08-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chung is probably going to depart in free agency. Devin McCourty has played well at FS, and Steve Gregory is good, too. Tavon Wilson is a developmental third safety.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't really complain with the Eifert pick. He's good enough to go in the first and Jermichael Finley is going to be gone, but i'm not sure he'd be near the top of my list for Packers picks. Just because of the position he plays. If it does happen I wouldn't be upset though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Ok so I went back and made some major tweaks to the bottom half of the Draft. Mingo goes a bit higher, and changed around Minny, Indy, Baltimore, Houston, New England, and Atlanta's picks to reflect feedback, and a little more research.

I can say I feel a lot better going to bed with with this edit than the previous one. Second round is not quite ready yet still.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job. I want Werner to pair with Derrick Morgan soo bad, as long as Star is off the board already, so I'd be very happy with that Titans pick.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving what sticks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great KC pick obviously!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Jesse Williams isn't a bad pick for the Niners. But a two gap space eater like Jon Jenkins would be a better pick for us as he could start right away at Nose Tackle.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:27 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Bengals pick. Ogletree is who I am projecting for them now. Maualuga can go pound sand...
Old 01-08-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jones as a situational rusher but they're issues about his ability to play in space as a conventional OLB and as a hand in the dirt DE-before you even get into the medical stuff. Unless the Browns switch DCs to a 34 scheme I'm not sure he's a great fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a huge Matt Elam fan but as Matthew Jones alluded to safety isn't a huge need even if Chung leaves. Our DB play has not been great but it has steadily improved since we moved McCourty to FS and traded for Talib. Gregory is a solid player and we just spent a second rounder on Tavon Wilson. I could see us adding a safety in the draft, but we should look elsewhere in the first. If we do take a safety though, Elam is a great fit.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit*** got my response :)

Last edited by DiG : 01-08-2013 at 10:05 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Works for me!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well good enough saints pick

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'd hate to miss out on Mingo but it's probably more realistic that he goes before the Colts pick. I like Cooper just fine. I might prefer Travis Frederick, but I don't think people have started mocking him yet since he just declared.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I'd hate to miss out on Mingo but it's probably more realistic that he goes before the Colts pick. I like Cooper just fine. I might prefer Travis Frederick, but I don't think people have started mocking him yet since he just declared.
You like those big offensive lineman.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the Lions draft. It would be far too hard to pass on an elite LT at #5, despite glaring needs elsewhere.

I would prefer to see Jordan Poyer in round 2 however, as the secondary is obviously still a mess and void of talent.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears would take B Jones and Ertz
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote