Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well played sir, I forgot about those. I thought the attack split happened much earlier.

The TMs were a VERY welcome change.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I'd recommend checking out PokeMMO, www.pokemmo.eu

Fire Red emulator that's been changed into a MMO. Not everything has been implemented, but they're patching it. When I was playing quite a bit there was no Elite 4 and it has since been patched in.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
There is also the change of types not being only special/attack. Fire attacks are no longer only special, etc. One of the best changes imo.

There has been A LOT of breeding changes over the generations. If you breed, I'd look up the changes.

One of my favorite changes in Black & White is that TM's are now reusable. No more having to save TM's.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
I also feel like the attack split happened in G3 but maybe I'm wrong. Good news on the TM front though.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

X and Y come out tomorrow! Mega Evolutions look pretty badass.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
X and Y come out tomorrow! Mega Evolutions look pretty badass.

How many Pokemon cards do you guys have in your family?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
How many Pokemon cards do you guys have in your family?
My kids aren't big enough to play yet so I only have my old cards from when they first came out. No idea exactly how many I have, maybe 1000? I have a LOT more Magic cards, haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My kids aren't big enough to play yet so I only have my old cards from when they first came out. No idea exactly how many I have, maybe 1000? I have a LOT more Magic cards, haha
My kids have about that many. Some bought, some given. My nephew gave my kids his entire Magic collection (a ton of cards too), but I don't want my kids to get into that.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking my girlfriend's younger siblings to a midnight release tonight.

I'm buying it too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 10-11-2013 at 05:00 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Taking my girlfriend younger siblings to a midnight release tonight.

I'm buying it too.
Jealous. None of the stores around me are doing one so i gotta wait until 9 AM :-(

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. The reviews are pretty strong. Seems like they've made a genuine effort to change the formula this time around. I'm a little meh on some of the new designs, but I haven't seen them all either. I kind of always end up liking them more than I thought I would over time too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-11-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Taking my girlfriend's younger siblings to a midnight release tonight.

I'm buying it too.
What are you looking to buy? Packs? Sets?
Old 10-11-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

andddd because of this bumped thread I'm watching season one of pokemon on the internet. thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Jealous. None of the stores around me are doing one so i gotta wait until 9 AM :-(
Not sure if you've checked this already or if it's too late, but they've got this site up./ Willing to bet you can kind of just show up haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What are you looking to buy? Packs? Sets?
The videryer gaems.

What are you guys(maybe just Grizz) planning on choosing for starters? I really don't like any of them to be honest.

This guy has high bro potential though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-11-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda wish I had a DS to play this now :-/
Old 10-11-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I kinda wish I had a DS to play this now :-/
Oh wait. Is that what this is about? A DS game? I thought a new card set was coming out. Are you lining up at GameStop or Toys R Us? lol
Old 10-11-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes D Pokemon X and Y tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to go get my copy, woo woo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
andddd because of this bumped thread I'm watching season one of pokemon on the internet. thanks guys
You should watch the new Pokemon Origins mini series.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 10-11-2013 at 11:02 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

2 hours in. Easily the biggest departure for the series in a long time. It's fantastic thus far.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-12-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna play pokemon too!! But I'd be so out of the loop. Leaf green was the last game I played

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:37 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the starters, ugh. i guess fennekin looks the best, but it's evolutions are really bad. greninja is probably the best final evolution, but i dont like the first two. chesnaught looks completely random.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Not sure if you've checked this already or if it's too late, but they've got this site up./ Willing to bet you can kind of just show up haha.

The videryer gaems.

What are you guys(maybe just Grizz) planning on choosing for starters? I really don't like any of them to be honest.

This guy has high bro potential though.
Yea, I saw that, was too far to go by myself, haha.

I'm gonna go with Chespin. Squirtle is my favorite Pokemon so that's who I'll be picking later in the game when you get one of the Gen I starters and you can get Torchic on the Wi-Fi download so Chespin made the most sense for me. Crazy pumped for Tyrunt.

My planned team is:

Chesnaught
Clawitzer
Pyroar
Aegislash
Malamar
Tyrantrum

I always like to use all new Pokemon when I first go through the game. Will mix in Blastoise and Blaziken later for some Mega-Evolution action.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an idea for a short film where Ash manages to catch them all and then faces a existential crisis about what to do next after achieving his goal, showcasing the shortcomings of a society that emphasis pursuit of change instead of accepting the status-quo. Basically, the joke is that it's a dumb kids show and then goes into some insane arthouse indy flick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody got a link to a rom for the new games on mac?

Quote:
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 10-12-2013 at 11:56 AM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whelp, looks like I'll be investing in a 3DS soon.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2DS launched today as well. It is less expensive than the 3DS and can play 3DS games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote