Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-08-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
in spite of the fact that they'll go winless.
They'll do better than the Red Wings and you will cry tears of shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Did he change both his first and last names?
Nah, the Blue Jackets announcer just kept calling him steve varmalov last season n it's a name that just kinda stuck with me and my friends.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 01-08-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need to make a non-monetary bet on this one, Rosebud.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy hell lol

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think we need to make a non-monetary bet on this one, Rosebud.
A vial of njx's tears to the winner!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-08-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did the Cowboys really say that? How stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know this will upset some people, but I don't see any real evidence to suggest Minnesota is a playoff team this year. Incredibly top-heavy roster.
I am so incredibly upset with you.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I am so incredibly upset with you.
I can tell.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to beat you up Xio.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Beau Bennett impresses enough to make the club.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burke fired. Did not see that coming.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maplol Leafs.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-09-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know this will upset some people, but I don't see any real evidence to suggest Minnesota is a playoff team this year. Incredibly top-heavy roster.
I can see both sides of this argument. On one hand, the team was on the fringe of the playoffs last year and added two top 20 players, not to mention the arrival of a consensus top prospect in Granlund. On the other hand, the biggest worry is on defense. Suter will certainly help, but I'm not sold on guys like Spurgeon or Gilbert yet, and both those guys will need to play significant minutes. Probably another year away to become "legit" contenders, but I think they could sneak in. It's going to be a total crapshoot with such a short and condensed season, though.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I can see both sides of this argument. On one hand, the team was on the fringe of the playoffs last year and added two top 20 players, not to mention the arrival of a consensus top prospect in Granlund. On the other hand, the biggest worry is on defense. Suter will certainly help, but I'm not sold on guys like Spurgeon or Gilbert yet, and both those guys will need to play significant minutes. Probably another year away to become "legit" contenders, but I think they could sneak in. It's going to be a total crapshoot with such a short and condensed season, though.
I felt that way partly because of a possible lack of depth and talent, but equally because I can't see this team being a vastly improved from day one, meaning a 48-game season probably holds them down a little bit.

It seems like sound logic to think that the teams that underwent the least amount of turnover are better positioned to get off to the necessary good start in a short year.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harvard - BU game was awesome. Harvard came down from 5-2 to win 6-5 in overtime. I love that each team has an O'Regan brother.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Harvard - BU game was awesome. Harvard came down from 5-2 to win 6-5 in overtime. I love that each team has an O'Regan brother.
Nieto, O'Regan, and Blackwell the three stars. All Sharks prospects, this is weird.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:13 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I felt that way partly because of a possible lack of depth and talent, but equally because I can't see this team being a vastly improved from day one, meaning a 48-game season probably holds them down a little bit.

It seems like sound logic to think that the teams that underwent the least amount of turnover are better positioned to get off to the necessary good start in a short year.
I agree with this, they're going to have to integrate Suter into all of the special teams units which is a tough proposition considering the limited time they're going to have before the games start, and the fact that chemistry on those units don't happen overnight. They still lack defensive depth, and the scary part is if they're not careful they could end up playing Suter even more than Nashville did.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLDC Yahoo Fantasy Draft is tonight at 8:45 pm ct! Still four spots available, just PM me if you want information!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Kovalchuk is a whining *****.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-10-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Kovalchuk is a whining *****.
A Russian is a greedy *****, never seen this before!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm going to the game on the 19th where the Kings will be raising the banner!! :)

still can't believe we won the freakin' cup...
Old 01-10-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

nobody cares anymore

LOCKOUT!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-12-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Schedule is out. Sabres won't play on opening day but will be on NBC before the conference championship games next week. Expected that much.

All conference at a game every other day pace. Going to be a strange one.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting with the Flyers and Rangers and I get them both on tv. Hell yes.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wings play 48 games in 99 days. Should be the same for everyone.

That's a ton of hockey.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wings play 48 games in 99 days. Should be the same for everyone.

That's a ton of hockey.
Yup, that's why I'm glad the Avs are so young and deep, we may only have one top pairing defensemen, and two #4s, but we've got a bunch of solid bottom pairing defensive guys, a **** ton of quality forwards and are covered in net.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: