Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Boo!

Not a surprise I guess. Huge opportunity for Mike Glennon!

Now the question becomes who gets that last quarterback spot, assuming Ryan Nassib is one replacement for Smith / Barkley. My preference would be Zac Dysert of Miami (OH), although I wouldn't be shocked if Colin Klein of Kansas St. gets the nod based on name recognition / public relations value. Brad Sorensen of Southern Utah may be a darkhorse.
I watch the Senior Bowl every year, but I don't know too much about it.
How do they go about deciding who makes the team? Example being the current QB situation with Smith dropping out

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith is doing himself a disservice by not participating. Compete man.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Geno Smith is doing himself a disservice by not participating. Compete man.
Mike Mayock, is that you?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess he didn't want to show off his ability to throw a screen pass or chuck it up and let the speed of his receivers make him look good.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As expected Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib has been extended an invite.

Just one more quarterback slot left!

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As expected Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib has been extended an invite.

Just one more quarterback slot left!

Nassib had played a complex pro style for Doug Marrone for 3 years. What is the point for Nassib to be there in Mobile? QBs with questionable pro style skills should be there instead.

I get feeling that Geno Smith was instructed by Reid not to go to Mobile and practice with different NFL coaching staff. lol.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Mike Mayock, is that you?
I forgot to add the /endmikemayockrant
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the last spot goes to... Dysert!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks like the last spot goes to... Dysert!
Dysert makes 4 according to this thread. The Senior Bowl normally has 6 QBs. Am I missing invites.

I didn't read all the posts either.

Just noticed Nassib, so Dysert is 5 if Geno isn't playing who is the 6th guy?

Last edited by dmoneyrockin : 01-08-2013 at 08:58 PM.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneyrockin View Post
Dysert makes 4 according to this thread. The Senior Bowl normally has 6 QBs. Am I missing invites.

The 6 are listed on the first page.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneyrockin View Post

Just noticed Nassib, so Dysert is 5 if Geno isn't playing who is the 6th guy?
Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina St.
Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida St.
Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)

Old 01-08-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
RedVision
Rookie

RedVision hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.RedVision hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Burkhead is no longer on the official roster of the east-west shrine game, is it because of an injury or was he invited to the Senior Bowl? anyone has an update on this?
RedVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boo!

Not a surprise I guess. Huge opportunity for Mike Glennon!
Watch Geno not throw at the combine either...
Old 01-08-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dysert and Manuel are ones I will pay attention this hard.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Apparently North Carolina OG Jonathan Cooper declined an invitation to the Senior Bowl.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even realize Chase Thomas had accepted an invitation! Now I'm real excited to see him out there.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really like that group. They all will have an opportunity to make a lot of money Senior Bowl week.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, I really like this entire crop. Lots of players I'd be interested in watching. I don't remember any other Senior Bowl with as many players at so many positions.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Colorado TE Nick Kasa, who I've been touting for months, was added to the Senior Bowl.

Needless to say I am pumped about that! Underrated prospect with a lot of upside.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I forget does the Senior Bowl do North/South or East/West?
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently North Carolina OG Jonathan Cooper declined an invitation to the Senior Bowl.
Is it common for top tier OGs to not go?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Best QB group ever?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Best QB group ever?
I'd say the year David Carr and Joey Harrington were there was the best group, at least when talking about draft position.

EDIT
Forgot Joey Harrington didn't play in that game, I thought he did for some reason. Or was at least at the workouts that week.

EDIT 2:
2003 looks pretty solid with Carson Palmer, Chris Simms, Seneca Wallace, Kyle Boller, Kliff Kingsbury, and Dave Ragone.

2008 was really good too with Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Colt Brennan, Andre Woodson, Brian Brohm, Chad Henne, and John David Booty.

Last edited by MassNole : 01-14-2013 at 05:17 PM.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee TE Mychal Rivera added

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2013/...to-the-senior/

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
That means one of the other tight ends on our list has dropped out...

It's gotta be due to an injury, but who?