Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two great picks right there.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jumping the gun aren't you?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Jumping the gun aren't you?
Oops, my bad, I forgot Carolina still had to go. Feel free to make your pick. If it's Otten, I'll change Washington's pick.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any reason you are not posting a trade matthew ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have received a threat from D-Unit. As of now, his position as Dallas Cowboys GM has been revoked. I will attempt to find a replacement GM, but if not, I will make Dallas' final two picks.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Threats ? lol

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Threats ? lol
It's a long story, but at this point it appears unresolvable. I originally rejected a trade involving Miles Austin, which D-Unit ignored by PMing Scott for trade approval. It's basically escalated from there, but D-Unit eventually PMed me with the quote: "please enjoy finishing up the last forum mock you're going to run." At that point, I revoked his position as Dallas GM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

d-unit, smh.

you give me an infraction for 'post whoring' and then go around threatening people.

and someone that took the time out of their lives to run a forum mock that you were participating in. I'm disappointed.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dobson was a great pick. I was looking at him for my pick but went with Williams instead. I also really like the Otten pick.

And threats? Come on! It's a forum mock people! It's just some good fun.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Dallas is about to draft back to back kickers.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Looks like Dallas is about to draft back to back kickers.
I'm hoping a reliable poster will take over as Dallas' GM, but I won't sabotage the integrity of the draft for revenge. If no one is willing to take over, I'll make the best picks I can.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just kidding.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill take over, out of picks if that trade goes through

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too funny. Who threatened who first? You volunteer to run this, then go power trippin' threatening that you'll "be inclined to take action against me" if I break a rule? What rule would I break anyways? This is just a fun draft. You going all nazi on this is quite
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Alright, diabsoule has agreed to make the remainder of Dallas' picks.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
d-unit, smh.

you give me an infraction for 'post whoring' and then go around threatening people.

and someone that took the time out of their lives to run a forum mock that you were participating in. I'm disappointed.
it wasn't an infraction for post whoring. it was a personal attack you made. lol.

I'll just share the entire conversation between Rop and I. Let me get those PMs.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Ain't as intense as you probably hoped, but here's the draaaaama!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
it wasn't an infraction for post whoring. it was a personal attack you made. lol.

I'll just share the entire conversation between Rop and I. Let me get those PMs.
Does this really need to happen? This has been a fun and drama free forum mock until this point. Can't we just finish it out without this crap?

edit: I guess not.

Last edited by vidae : 01-08-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Overhyped threats.

#MoncriefArmy
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Does this really need to happen? This has been a fun and drama free forum mock until this point. Can't we just finish it out without this crap?
I'm trying to finish this draft without having to deal with a constant disruption, which is why diabsoule will be making Dallas' remaining picks.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Lol, I called someone an idiot. Hardly the most brutal attack ever made on here. I've seen worse go untouched.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-08-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Lol, I called someone an idiot. Hardly the most brutal attack ever made on here. I've seen worse go untouched.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Coming from the guy that just got kicked out of a forum mock lmao

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-08-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone care to join me?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote