Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-09-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Highland is great too.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Great now all I want to do is go home and drink scotch for the night. I really need to try any Lagavulin.
16 year old.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to learn/get more into the scotch game. I love it, but no very little about it :(

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
It is expensive. If I ever get my hands on a Balveni Tun I swear I'm coming directly to N-Y and we drink it together.
i got my hands on a 2 oz sample of batch #5...

not really willing to pay the $205+tax though for a full bottle.

Last edited by DiG : 01-09-2013 at 02:30 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great now all I want to do is go home and drink scotch for the night. I really need to try any Lagavulin.
ardbeg > lagavulin

had some uigeadail last night.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm giving up drinking ~3 months or so. Coming home after work and seeing my scotch collection staring me down is no fun.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm giving up drinking ~3 months or so. Coming home after work and seeing my scotch collection staring me down is no fun.
You can ship a few bottles to me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
You can ship a few bottles to me.
id happily help out too if you needed to unload your temptations...
Old 01-09-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i gift my collection to anyone, it will be to a boss i want to suck up to. You can't go wrong with any of Ardberg, Laphroaig or Lagavulin.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

got this for $10 off today!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A good family friend got me a personalized bottle of Woodford Reserve for graduating. Pretty damn tasty if I do say so myself.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Random question, does anyone know the reason or origin for why some people spell it either "whiskey" or "whisky"?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-09-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Random question, does anyone know the reason or origin for why some people spell it either "whiskey" or "whisky"?
No "e" is the Scottish way.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

No wonder my spell check didn't like that way, it ain't American.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going off Prock's post. My boss bought me a bottle of the private stock Captain Morgan....lovvvvve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
No "e" is the Scottish way.
Why do some bourbans like makers mark use the whisky spelling? Are they just bring douches?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-21-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to make my first scotch purchase. What's a better starter, Glenlivet or Glenfiddich? Both are like 12 bucks off right now so I want to take advantage of that.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
About to make my first scotch purchase. What's a better starter, Glenlivet or Glenfiddich? Both are like 12 bucks off right now so I want to take advantage of that.
I'd go with Glenlivet.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big whiskey guy in general, but Id go with Glenlivet as well.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While in Boston I tried 120 proof whiskey. Chased it with a Manhattan. Am I doing this thing right?

Personally, for a college kid, one of my favorite drinks is the one some call Lizards Piss.

You get a 2-liter of mountain dew, and dump the dew out until its below the top of the wrapper. Put in two packets of kool-aid (black cherry preferred), and fill the rest with vodka, shake and freeze til chill. The sugar from the dew mixes with the kool-aid to where you do not taste the alcohol.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Mtn Dew with more sugar? Dear God.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Mtn Dew with more sugar? Dear God.
My stomach hurts just reading the description of that drink.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

As a big fan of Dew and Kool-Aid, the amount of sugar you described is enough to keel me over.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That drink sounds like it needs a red bull in it somewhere.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't hate it before you try it.