Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who thinks we have a legit chance of seeing Amare's knees explode on the court like Kyle from Southpark this season?
Old 01-09-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eff the Maloofs. Eff their whole broke ass bull ********, lying family. I'm done with the NBA. Peace out

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Looks like we're going to have basketball back in Seattle! Nothing official yet, but it looks that way.

I hope they trade away Cousins for lottery picks. If we luck out, could be a good one to be selecting at the top.
That's god damned stupidest thing I've ever heard. Someone should slap you silly to knock some sense into you.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Am I the only one who thinks we have a legit chance of seeing Amare's knees explode on the court like Kyle from Southpark this season?
Kenny is the one who dies not Kyle.

No not just you the Knicks are already talking about cutting his minutes back to try and keep him healthy
Old 01-09-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post

No not just you the Knicks are already talking about cutting his minutes back to try and keep him healthy
He's talking about the episode where Kyle gets balls put into his knees to make him be able to play basketball like the black kids.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post

No, it was a certain episode when Kyle gets plastic surgery to be black, then goes to dunk and his knees explode.

Yeah his knees swelled up on him bc he played too many minutes vs Boston. This dude has the body of a 80 year old at this point. I think all we can realistically hope for is 20 minutes a night off the bench where he gets us some scoring.

But he's pretty much done. And untradeable. Maybe we can sucker Denver to take him for Fared.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He's talking about the episode where Kyle gets balls put into his knees to make him be able to play basketball like the black kids.
Oh. I guess I missed that one. I assumed he was talking about Kenny getting blown up and dying like he usually does.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
That's god damned stupidest thing I've ever heard. Someone should slap you silly to knock some sense into you.
Jump on the GSW bandwagon?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, it was a certain episode when Kyle gets plastic surgery to be black, then goes to dunk and his knees explode.

Yeah his knees swelled up on him bc he played too many minutes vs Boston. This dude has the body of a 80 year old at this point. I think all we can realistically hope for is 20 minutes a night off the bench where he gets us some scoring.

But he's pretty much done. And untradeable. Maybe we can sucker Denver to take him for Fared.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Jump on the GSW bandwagon?
Not a chance.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
GOOD. CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT HIM.

This is the year. I can't wait. Can't wait to **** on them.
So what's your take on your MVP candidate acting like a 5 year old?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the Kings are about to get sold to some investors who will be taking to team to Seattle.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Eff the Maloofs. Eff their whole broke ass bull ********, lying family. I'm done with the NBA. Peace out
Sums it up nicely. Barely been giving a damn as it is lately because you knew this was going to happen. I'm done
Old 01-09-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So what's your take on your MVP candidate acting like a 5 year old?
I think I like how his knees look.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I like how his knees look.
Hey, I was just curious if you were one of the crazy Knick fans that was justifying his actions by saying he was well within his right to go after KG for trash talking about LaLa (supposedly) and that he showed maturity and professionalism by not starting a fight on the court, but going after him after the game...

Also, way to be 3 games better than a Bulls team that lost to the Bobcats while playing 2 games more.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey, I was just curious if you were one of the crazy Knick fans that was justifying his actions by saying he was well within his right to go after KG for trash talking about LaLa (supposedly) and that he showed maturity and professionalism by not starting a fight on the court, but going after him after the game...

Also, way to be 3 games better than a Bulls team that lost to the Bobcats while playing 2 games more.
No Melo was an idiot for that. But KG is a ***** so I don't mind seeing KG get beat up.

Your team overachieves in the regular season. Not worried about them. We'll beat the Bulls in 5 games.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Uhh, I would take Cousins over Shebazz, Noel or Zellers.
Talent-wise, I'd take him over getting all three combined. But if you're going to build a winning culture, you need the right kind of players. If we could get a player to build around in a trade, I'd be happy with that. But I'm not sure anyone would really be offering that kind of player.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You had Kevin Durant.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
You had Kevin Durant.
and Westbrook for like 5 minutes.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently now people are saying the Maloof's rejected the Seattle group's offer....

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/1...-seattle-offer
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we reject the Magoofs and get them the hell out of the NBA instead?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

They are playing with the emotions of two cites right now
Old 01-09-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Bahahaha! Cue entry of Ron Burkle to buy Kings and keep them in Sacramento
Old 01-09-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Maloofs are a bunch of ******* clown shoes, and this was inevitable. I'm actually quite sad that i took the "go sonics" out of my sig, but this is coming to the surprise of no one.

I don't know man, new ownership means that hopefully Petrie and Smart will be gone, and they won't be broke as ******* jokes meaning they could actually make moves to be competitive. I'm in an uncomfortable position because i love this team, but they've been a circus for quite some time now, and i'm not sure how i'd feel rooting for the Sonics and not the Kings.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The Maloofs are a bunch of ******* clown shoes, and this was inevitable. I'm actually quite sad that i took the "go sonics" out of my sig, but this is coming to the surprise of no one.

I don't know man, new ownership means that hopefully Petrie and Smart will be gone, and they won't be broke as ******* jokes meaning they could actually make moves to be competitive. I'm in an uncomfortable position because i love this team, but they've been a circus for quite some time now, and i'm not sure how i'd feel rooting for the Sonics and not the Kings.
I'm not trying to be a dick at all here, but being that you're not from the area anyway why does it matter to you?