Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-27-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We had some fun pvping there for a while! We need to play another game together. All of us.
I know man... When TOR was in full swing it was pretty awesome. I miss it. Not necessarily the game but all of us on there.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I know man... When TOR was in full swing it was pretty awesome. I miss it. Not necessarily the game but all of us on there.
Agreed, it is tough on MMOs though since we all have different schedules and how much time we can dedicate to it. That is why minecraft was fun because everyone is always on an equal field. Hopefully Day Z standalone will be the same.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the Day Z Standalone would be fun to play together. We could all go at our own pace and group up at the same time. Plus we could build a base for us to use.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I played a little bit of Star Wars The Old Republic. Fun so far for free at least. I won't be upgrading to be going paid version don't have the funds. I'm just wanting to get in the story and play. Glad I won't need a mouse or would it be best to get one?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A mouse? A mouse is very important for an MMO. Hell, for any PC game really. You don't have to have a killer mouse, just one in general.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok well i have one lying around the house. I just never use it. This is my basically first MMO for the pc ( laptop)
Old 12-27-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are playing an MMO on any other platform you are doing it wrong.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
If you are playing an MMO on any other platform you are doing it wrong.
Even DC universe online on ps3 ? It's pretty fun if you ask me.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
A mouse? A mouse is very important for an MMO. Hell, for any PC game really. You don't have to have a killer mouse, just one in general.
You can easily get away with a gamepad for a lot of the multi-platform games these days. Especially if they were designed primarily for consoles.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally downloaded LIMBO and even though I just started I can say that this game is incredible. It's addicting and really fun. I love puzzle games and the simplicity of this game(controls wise) and it's dark gruge look make it so enjoyable.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've played 0 games this winter break together!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
We've played 0 games this winter break together!
I blame lack of computer or I'd have played for sure.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blizzard is ******* up. Someone hacked my Diablo account stole all my shiet and doing that got my account locked for not only diablo but my starcraft stats were wiped and locked out! I just dont feel like calling them to fix their **** so I haven't played in awhile.

Anyways thinking about putting up a minecraft server unless damix is around and wants to do it!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

My laptop can handle some Mine craft if you decide to do that.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

working on getting one up now

Old 12-31-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

108.220.12.42:25565

someone test my server!

Old 12-31-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I'll be on in a few to test it.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys! You need to buy Borderlands 2!!!

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

let us know if it's laggy fenikz has been laggy in game

Old 12-31-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What its happening with day z
Old 01-10-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New DayZ info! :)

Screenshots of the interiors, at the top of the page, are not too shabby. :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

God I think I am more excited for that game than any in a long time.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God I think I am more excited for that game than any in a long time.
Same -_- The fact they are openly announcing they are beginning engine tests in a closed environment means they are starting to gain traction.

Perhaps in another month we'll be able to buy and participate in a "foundation" release or an open alpha.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

The new inventory changes sound amazing. Making things have durability and break down into several pieces sounds awesome. I cannot wait.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

i am excited