Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Darrin collision though, if he was more aggressive and less of a wuss he'd be good. He had 9 straight points last night by just simply attacking the basket.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You were hardly the only one that said that.
Look Kyle, everyone can't exactly reach my level of rightness here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Who are you picking to come out of the west this week?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll give you credit for being the only person here other than me to say the Lakers were mediocre.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You mean OJ Mayo can't even make the playoffs as the 2nd best player on a team? I though he could win a title?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
And now we are lumping them in with 8-9 teams? They are clearly on the top tier of teams in the league...I'd say they are part of a big 4 with MIA, OKC, and SA. There aren't 5-6 other teams comparable to them in talent thats poppycock.
Poppycock!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Who are you picking to come out of the west this week?
IT'S NOT MY ******* FAULT KEVIN LOVE'S HAND IS MADE OUT OF ******* GLASS, GODDAMN. I'll just admit defeat and say the Clippers are the easy pick at this point...and the Lakers were ******* stupid to let Barnes go.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Meyers Leonard injured? How many of these centers that are drafted lately just end up going down the shitter and become completely irrelevant
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IT'S NOT MY ******* FAULT KEVIN LOVE'S HAND IS MADE OUT OF ******* GLASS, GODDAMN. I'll just admit defeat and say the Clippers are the easy pick at this point...and the Lakers were ******* stupid to let Barnes go.
Pretty sure Kevin Love doesn't play for the Nuggets.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You mean OJ Mayo can't even make the playoffs as the 2nd best player on a team? I though he could win a title?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Pretty sure Kevin Love doesn't play for the Nuggets.
Nuggets: 21-16
Lakers: 15-20

HOW'S THAT ******* FEEL, MEXICAN?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm drunk, but we should be building around Pekovic. He is such a ******* beast, we need to get him signed long-term ******* ASAP
Old 01-10-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I know I'm drunk, but we should be building around Pekovic. He is such a ******* beast, we need to get him signed long-term ******* ASAP
You're drunk. Pek is awesome, but he is not the guy to build around.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Everyone on Dallas looks like **** except for Shawn Marion lately.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nuggets: 21-16
Lakers: 15-20

HOW'S THAT ******* FEEL, MEXICAN?
Kobe is still the best offensive player in the NBA and not a fourth option like you accuse him.

I picked the Thunder, btw. The team you said was middle of the pack now without James Harden.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Kobe is still the best offensive player in the NBA and not a fourth option like you accuse him.

I picked the Thunder, btw. The team you said was middle of the pack now without James Harden.
It's not the playoffs yet, boy. And best offensive player in the NBA? The team you mentioned just right there has that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
It's not the playoffs yet, boy. And best offensive player in the NBA? The team you mentioned just right there has that.
I don't have a problem slotting either guy at number one, i've mentioned that endlessly. Kobe is just ridiculously skilled and polished.

Also, Ty Lawson: 14ppg, 2.6 rpg, 6.8 apg, 41/70/32 shooting splits.

Russell Westbrook: 22ppg, 5.1 rpg, 8.5 apg, 41/80/37 splits.

Out of all the asinine things you've said, that's by far the worst.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Damn you Portland why did you have to match our offer for Batum, he would have been perfect for us ;_;
Old 01-10-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't have a problem slotting either guy at number one, i've mentioned that endlessly. Kobe is just ridiculously skilled and polished.

Also, Ty Lawson: 14ppg, 2.6 rpg, 6.8 apg, 41/70/32 shooting splits.

Russell Westbrook: 22ppg, 5.1 rpg, 8.5 apg, 41/80/37 splits.

Out of all the asinine things you've said, that's by far the worst.
How am I supposed to predict that Ty Lawson regresses in every single way after breaking out last year? In no way was that a predictable occurrence. He's been playing better this month so far...at least...

RIP TheManInBlack
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Not sure how Batum is playing this year but Kirilenko was probably the best deal for the Wolves. And he's white.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Damn you Portland why did you have to match our offer for Batum, he would have been perfect for us ;_;
Oh yeah, because signing AK-47 instead of Batum was a huge loss.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-10-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes is the most pessimist fan ever.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Oh yeah, because signing AK-47 instead of Batum was a huge loss.
Why couldn't we have put Batum at the 2?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
How am I supposed to predict that Ty Lawson regresses in every single way after breaking out last year? In no way was that a predictable occurrence. He's been playing better this month so far...at least...
Just making sure you notice how much you exaggerate about everything just to try and get your point across. A few good games in the playoffs and you put him on par with one of the best PGs in the NBA.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Why couldn't we have put Batum at the 2?
Because you wouldn't have AK-47 in the first place, and Batum has started less than 5 percent of his games at guard in his career.

RIP TheManInBlack