Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jacksonville says they don't want Tebow

Their GM came out and said he "couldn't see any possible scenario where the Jet's Tim Tebow would become a Jaguar"....when asked Even if they released him?...he replied "yes even if they release him". I don't know about everybody else but I want to see him start SOMEWHERE.....I mean as a Jets fan (i know, yes its embarrassing to admit being a Jet fan these days)...I say to Rex let him play next year....let him start....WTF? He can't be any worse than Sanchez....and if he starts winning games (I don't care how he does it actually) then change that tat # to 15 instead of 6 and pay homage to leader who a team will actually rally behind.
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote