Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 01-12-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devastating loss. Wow. Too much blame to go around, but a lot of credit goes to the Ravens. Their offense played very well and their defense made timely plays.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys were the only playoff team I was rooting for. Sorry guys.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want Tebow back, we'll give you Tebow back.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:46 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am absolutely digusted. Every aspect of the team, outside of maybe special teams was a complete failure. 3 straight penalties on that first Raven drive coming out of halftime? 4 total of the drive? Doom and Von getting fooled by Flacco? They looked completely undisciplined.

It finally may be time for Champ to move to free saftey. All great corners seem to make that transition in the twilight of their careers, looks like his time is now. He looked like a complete fool all game. Probably one of the worst games I have seen him play. Possibly only the Bengals and Eagles games in 04 were worse.

Let's move onto Peyton Manning... I have been scanning over different blogs, and message boards post game. Patriot fans are absolutely loving this. One called in "The sweetest irony".. Peyton Manning is now tied for the lead, for most playoff loses by a QB in NFL history. Brady has the chance to become sole posseser of most playoff wins by a QB.

This loss also extended Manning alltime lead in playoff one and dones, to 8. His 3 turnovers turned into 17 points. Including the game winning field goal. I believe he is now either 0-4 or 0-5, in games where it is 40 degrees or under. That is a serious problem gentlemen. How can anyone ever again be confident going into a playoff game with him as the QB. We have seen a almost 20 year track record with him, dating back to college! The same exact thing, almost everytime he takes the field for a playoff game.

It is absolutely mind blowing to me, that he has had 8 one and dones in the playoffs. Atleast 2 of those, he has led teams that have been the number 1 seed. I just am at a loss for words. This offseason, and the draft.. I am not even sure where to go. Where to start.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:21 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway=goat View Post
Let's move onto Peyton Manning... I have been scanning over different blogs, and message boards post game. Patriot fans are absolutely loving this. One called in "The sweetest irony".. Peyton Manning is now tied for the lead, for most playoff loses by a QB in NFL history. Brady has the chance to become sole posseser of most playoff wins by a QB.

This loss also extended Manning alltime lead in playoff one and dones, to 8. His 3 turnovers turned into 17 points. Including the game winning field goal. I believe he is now either 0-4 or 0-5, in games where it is 40 degrees or under. That is a serious problem gentlemen. How can anyone ever again be confident going into a playoff game with him as the QB. We have seen a almost 20 year track record with him, dating back to college! The same exact thing, almost everytime he takes the field for a playoff game.

It is absolutely mind blowing to me, that he has had 8 one and dones in the playoffs. Atleast 2 of those, he has led teams that have been the number 1 seed. I just am at a loss for words. This offseason, and the draft.. I am not even sure where to go. Where to start.
Brady and Manning have virtually identical postseason passing numbers. The only thing that is different are the wins. If two players provide identical production, but their records are different, do you really think one is significantly better or worse than the other? I know I don't. Why are their records different? Because there is more to football than just the quarterback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Brady and Manning have virtually identical postseason passing numbers. The only thing that is different are the wins. If two players provide identical production, but their records are different, do you really think one is significantly better or worse than the other? I know I don't. Why are their records different? Because there is more to football than just the quarterback.
I can care less about numbers. Going by your logic, Matt schaub is a top 10 qb of all time. Manning gets all the credit, and called the GOAT when Manning led teams finish with the best record, best offense, and year after year a top super bowl contender. But whenever Manning led team chokes, its the team.

Just an absolute ridiculous contridiction. His numbers were inflated with 3-4 insane, Manning regular season type performances. More often than not, they are most consistent to what we saw last night.

You can not possibly tell me its just a coincidence or chance that Manning led teams happen to fail miserably in playoffs/bowl games. Even in the superbowl he was carried. If not for a bears defensive breakdown, that left wayne wide open they would of won by field goals and rex grossman.

Manning has had a knack for turning the ball over in critical moments of games. I don't believe its coincidence that manning led teams have a 66% chance to be bounced in the first game. Be it number 1 seed or not. I dont believe its coincidence that Manning led teams are 0-5 in 40 degrees or below games. You have one game to win, regardless of numbers (which mannings are inflated anyways from playing in the dome), would anyone really take Manning over Brady at this point? After 20 years of this?

I mean, I admit. . Brady's play has dropped off since his first 4 or so trips. But even in the SB's vs the Giants he drove down the field when they needed it the most. But they left too much time of the clock. But, even so.. I never get the feeling watching Brady, especially in the playoffs and especially late in a playoff game, that Brady is going to do something that will cost him and his team the game. With Manning, at this point I just kinda expect it. With virtually the same team as last year, Peyton Manning took this team as far as Tim Tebow did. Its a fact. Im just so disappointed. I feel sick.

Last edited by elway=goat : 01-13-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:20 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can care less about numbers.
Stopped reading there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:35 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

Quote:
Stopped reading there.

Meh.. fine. Your entitled to your opinion, but when statistics say that Tony Romo is a better QB than Montana, Marino, Elway, on par with Manning and a notch below Brady.. Fine. I cant that serious. If thats what you use to tell players apart I feel bad for you. I guess we can agree to disagree on the topic.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:51 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

Quote:
I can care less about numbers. Going by your logic, Matt schaub is a top 10 qb of all time. Manning gets all the credit, and called the GOAT when Manning led teams finish with the best record, best offense, and year after year a top super bowl contender. But whenever Manning led team chokes, its the team.

Just an absolute ridiculous contridiction. His numbers were inflated with 3-4 insane, Manning regular season type performances. More often than not, they are most consistent to what we saw last night.

You can not possibly tell me its just a coincidence or chance that Manning led teams happen to fail miserably in playoffs/bowl games. Even in the superbowl he was carried. If not for a bears defensive breakdown, that left wayne wide open they would of won by field goals and rex grossman.

Manning has had a knack for turning the ball over in critical moments of games. I don't believe its coincidence that manning led teams have a 66% chance to be bounced in the first round. Be it number 1 seed or not. I dont believe its coincidence that Manning led teams are 0-5 in 40 degrees or below games. You have one game to win, regardless of numbers (which mannings are inflated anyways from playing in the dome), would anyone really take Manning over Brady at this point? After 20 years of this?

I mean, I admit. . Brady's play has dropped off since his first 4 or so trips. But even in the SB's vs the Giants he drove down the field when they needed it the most. But they left too much time of the clock. But, even so.. I never get the feeling watching Brady, especially in the playoffs and especially late in a playoff game, that Brady is going to do something that will cost him and his team the game. With Manning, at this point I just kinda expect it. With virtually the same team as last year, Peyton Manning took this team as far as Tim Tebow did. Its a fact. Im just so disappointed. I feel sick.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
burkorama
Rookie

burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Manning has had a knack for turning the ball over in critical moments of games. I don't believe its coincidence that manning led teams have a 66% chance to be bounced in the first round. Be it number 1 seed or not. I dont believe its coincidence that Manning led teams are 0-5 in 40 degrees or below games. You have one game to win, regardless of numbers (which mannings are inflated anyways from playing in the dome), would anyone really take Manning over Brady at this point? After 20 years of this?

All things being equal, I can agree that Manning's playoff track record leaves a little bit to be desired, but you're being a self-righteous moron. He's had his fair share of great performances in the playoffs, even if he's had some key turnovers and hasn't been himself sometimes. The point is that he can't be labeled an incompetent choker. As for last night, with the exception of that last throw, he didn't make any grievous mistakes. Clearly, though you're too bitter and sanctimonious to acknowledge it, the first interception was not his fault. The throw was fine, if a little saucy, but Decker was interfered with and he could have made the catch anyway. And what about those two absolutely brilliant touchdown passes in the first half? Take away the pick that wasn't his fault and his rating is right at 100, yet you complain about his statistical performance? Perhaps you would have preferred Tebow frolicking about in the pocket instead, completing fewer than 50% of his passes and sputtering the offense? The Broncos are lucky to have Manning, he's more or less solely responsible for the 5 win jump from last year, and they'll be big-time contenders until he decides to hang it up. Relax. GG.
burkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets be honest, while the Broncos offense has their share of blame this rests on the defense. Our famed pass rush was...well not there. Bailey got beat. And Rahim Moore made the worst play of the year.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNYDP View Post
And Rahim Moore made the worst play of the year.
This. The single most frustrating moment of the game. I almost pulled all of my hair out.

WELCOME REALITY
Old 01-13-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNYDP View Post
Lets be honest, while the Broncos offense has their share of blame this rests on the defense. Our famed pass rush was...well not there. Bailey got beat. And Rahim Moore made the worst play of the year.
Nobody can relate to what you guys feel more than we cheeseheads feel.
Not only last night's defensive flop making Kaepernick look like a 2002 Michael Vick/1984 Dan Marino hybrid, but last year when we rolled to the #1 seed, then flopped out at home in our first playoff game.

I was going to ask who the hell #26 is because he, not Manning, is the one who blew that game.

When up 7, 35 seconds left, and the team 65 yards away, you should win that game, 99% of the time.

They had that safety in perfect position, and the ***** idiot misplayed a pop up. He should have either had an Int, or just knocked it away.
But he glued his feet down and was a foot too short. WTF? He's the guy I blame more than Manning.

I'm 7/8 in my playoff pool, but the one miss was your game, and I had you guys beating SF in the Super Bowl, so now my brackets are all busted because of that.

It is true, Manning has been Favre-like in the playoffs, with Ints at the worst possible moments.
But that game was wrapped up until that guy did that... kind of like us allowing a Hail Mary TD to Eli Manning as the first half expired last year in the playoffs.
***** these stupid safeties.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton is still the greatest player there ever was and ever will be.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
This. The single most frustrating moment of the game. I almost pulled all of my hair out.
I can forgive everything else that went wrong in the game, from Champ getting burnt, the dline not getting enough pressure, to the offense struggling - but any college safety in the country coulda made that play. It will be a while before I can hear his name again without wanting to break something.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
I can forgive everything else that went wrong in the game, from Champ getting burnt, the dline not getting enough pressure, to the offense struggling - but any college safety in the country coulda made that play. It will be a while before I can hear his name again without wanting to break something.

Rahim Moore is our Bill Buckner.

WELCOME REALITY
Old 01-14-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me too, the most desperate toss up in the history of the playoffs, Raheem perfectly placed to make a play, finish the game and go on.... and he misses the football.

The worst part of it is that we have to hear about Ray Lewis and his story for one more week.
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rahim Moore is our Bill Buckner.
I feel sorry for Buckner. He was a really good player that made a bad play, and will never be remembered for anything else. He never called himself the Dream and then screwed up before actually becoming any good.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't even bring myself to talk about the game until now.

A few points:

* The refs were terrible. I lost it early (see gameday thread) and had a hard time getting past it.

* Hearing Dan Dierdorf slobbering all over the Raven's collective dicks didn't improve my viewing experience either. I am very tired of the rah rah **** for Ray Lewis - nice to know that involvement in a murder can be conveniently swept under the carpet when it suits the powers-that-be.

* Having to go with our 3rd string RB for most of the game was a killer. WTF is going on with running backs in Denver? Seems for years we are the walking wounded at that position.

* Rahim Moore needs to be let go. One of the most foolish, selfish plays I've ever seen. Many would consider that a knee-jerk move, but his # will always be attached to that stupidity. Given that Mike Adam also got picked on during the game, I think it is safe to say we'll be looking for a centerfielder in the draft.

* Along the same lines, the game was too big for some of our players, especially in the secondary. They weren't able to control their play.

* Champ looked old when they took him downfield. Maybe it was the weather, I dunno, but the evaluation of whether he should move to safety should definitely on the books this offseason.

* I have the terrible feeling that this was our window to do something and the team just flushed it down the ******* toilet. Many young teams have gone through this process - gaudy regular season that ends prematurely in the postseason because they aren't ready. The problem is, the guy behind center isn't young and I'm totally unsold that we will get another season like that out of him.

Anyway, I'm done with football for the year. Maybe draft time will help spark my interest again.

Last edited by Diehard : 01-14-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aaaaaaand Zane Beadles made the pro bowl as an alternate.

Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
aaaaaaand Zane Beadles made the pro bowl as an alternate.
As a pulling guard, he's great. That power-O run that's the complement to the inside zone is our best play on the ground and Beadles is a big part of that. As a straight-up blocker, meh.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sup guys? You ready to draft the next Jarvis Moss?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sup guys? You ready to draft the next Jarvis Moss?
My interest in the draft is currently hovering just above zero. I'd like to see them trade all their draft picks for more/better picks next year when I might actually give two shits about who we draft.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i just want a DB. that's it.
Revis? (ten)
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos are the rumored favorites to land Reggie Bush, according to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Source: https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/311104996190085120
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote