Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 01-11-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not as worried about the DC as some people are. It wasn't my #1 or #2 or even #10 overall choice, but I'm glad that a) he's sticking to the 3-4 and b) that he runs an attacking 1-gap scheme system.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
It sounds like Gary Gibbs and Emmitt Thomas are staying. That's good.
As they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not as worried about the DC as some people are. It wasn't my #1 or #2 or even #10 overall choice, but I'm glad that a) he's sticking to the 3-4 and b) that he runs an attacking 1-gap scheme system.
Has it been confirmed they are staying with the 3-4?

I was under the impression he had worked with both a 4-3 an 3-4 in the past and it was still up in the air?

I think in the end they could end up running a mixture of both. Which really wouldn't be bad. I just don't want to drop 3-4 all together.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

appearantly per Schefter KC was targeting John Pagano as DC but SD would not allow him out of his contract.Stupid Bolts
Old 01-12-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
appearantly per Schefter KC was targeting John Pagano as DC but SD would not allow him out of his contract.Stupid Bolts
Cute, then they fire him in two weeks when they hire a head coach. Nice guys.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorsey is official.Presser at 2 PM Monday
Old 01-13-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a nice get for this staff. Now we just need Dave Toub and we're in business.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ex-Jets OC Tony Sparano will reportedly interview for the Chiefs offensive line coach position.
Via Rotoworld
Old 01-13-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Via Rotoworld
He was a solid OL Coach in Dallas so don't mind.Glad it's not HC/OC though
Old 01-13-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Rick Burkholder followed Reid to KC to be Head Trainer
Old 01-13-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how the staff and FO are coming together.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If we can snag Toub and Sparano I'll be very happy.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Great opening presser for John Dorsey. I really enjoyed it.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Great opening presser for John Dorsey. I really enjoyed it.
Great presser. Pioli's was good to so I'll hold off on judgement for a while, but Dorsey said some good things.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Just watched it my body is ready!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

saw Teicher tweeted that Reid say we are in fact staying in a 3-4 scheme
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
saw Teicher tweeted that Reid say we are in fact staying in a 3-4 scheme
Thanks, T-RICH49! Here's the exact quote...

Reid confirmed Chiefs would keep 3-4 defense: "This team here is invested in the 3-4, so let’s continue to build it and get better at it.’’
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

sounds like Dave Toub is on his way here to be ST Coach.GREAT hire if true
Old 01-15-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Coach Andy Reid confirmed he will call the offensive plays in 2013. Offensive coordinator Doug Pederson will learn at the foot of Reid.

Via Rotoworld.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Dave Toub is the Chiefs new ST coordinator, via kcchiefs.com

OHHH YEAH!

Old 01-15-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Glad Gary Gibbs & Emmitt Thomas were finally confirmed to return
Old 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I am too. I would have kept Anthony Pleasant as well, but those two were bigger imo. Now we just need an OLine coach and we're set.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

bring on Sparano!!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Andy Heck, OL coach from the Jaguars, is the new OL coach here.