Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-10-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anzalone is a cancer.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Washington is getting Foster?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only God knows lol.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like it would be a weird landing spot...but when ya got Sark and Tosh recruiting for ya I guess anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kalio Moore to Ole Miss, love it. Love his quotes even more:

"I talked to Tony (Antonio Connor) last night. We have our plans together. I talked to (Laquon) Treadwell this morning. He gave me a little speech."

"Some good players are going to be playing at Ole Miss."

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yall loading up Vito!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:46 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Imagine that...

At least Randolph and Smith are still around. Anyone who was counting on Anzalone was fooling himself.
linebacker wasnt the biggest need any ways and we look good to pick up some guys that decommitted from USC

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
So Washington is getting Foster?
I hear he's in town today. thankfully it's nothing but blue skies and the town is all abuzz with the whole Seahawks thing. would be quite an addition to what looks to be a real good defense next year for the Huskies.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I hear Tubberville is pulling some shady stuff at Cincy, and even banned from one of THE hs in the area.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The HS coach got pissy when his QB was looking around and Tubbs offered another QB. Apparently the dinner story was BS too started by one recruit.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
linebacker wasnt the biggest need any ways and we look good to pick up some guys that decommitted from USC
Pretty sure theres only been 1 SC guy that has switched to ND. EV isn't a done deal yet.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Pretty sure theres only been 1 SC guy that has switched to ND. EV isn't a done deal yet.
EV might happen but LaRue and/or Prevot are more likely to happen

Saints 2014 draft

Old 01-12-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
EV might happen but LaRue and/or Prevot are more likely to happen
Forgot about LaRue...have him. Prevot I kind of doubt is gonna make the switch, sounds like hes pretty solid despite the trips he's scheduled. Hiring a DC before the 18th will be huge...EV says he wants to play in a 4-3 so we better get a guy he knows is gonna run that defense because everyone outside of us that is still on his list is a 3-4 team.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Forgot about LaRue...have him. Prevot I kind of doubt is gonna make the switch, sounds like hes pretty solid despite the trips he's scheduled. Hiring a DC before the 18th will be huge...EV says he wants to play in a 4-3 so we better get a guy he knows is gonna run that defense because everyone outside of us that is still on his list is a 3-4 team.
ow i dont feel like were favs for EV or anything but he basically guided away from the whole 3-4 issue as long as he gets to play end instead of nose i believe

Saints 2014 draft

Old 01-12-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
ow i dont feel like were favs for EV or anything but he basically guided away from the whole 3-4 issue as long as he gets to play end instead of nose i believe
Gotcha, will be very interesting to see where he ends up. He is very much one of those kids that leans to wherever he talks to the last, which in this case is going to be ND. Hopefully he gets to SC on the 18th and all the early entries can brag about how much they are liking it and he will remember why he committed in the first place.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Gotcha, will be very interesting to see where he ends up. He is very much one of those kids that leans to wherever he talks to the last, which in this case is going to be ND. Hopefully he gets to SC on the 18th and all the early entries can brag about how much they are liking it and he will remember why he committed in the first place.
forgot to add isaac, of those four i think EV is even the least likely to sign with ND in the end which is kind of a bummer since i want him more than the others

Saints 2014 draft

Old 01-13-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Issac isn't going anywhere. How that ever came up on the Irish's 24/7 board is beyond me.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of teams stealing USC recruits, Jalen Ramsey reported was blown away by his visit to Florida State.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Speaking of teams stealing USC recruits, Jalen Ramsey reported was blown away by his visit to Florida State.
Yeah Ramsey and EV are the players I'm most worried about. SC plans to name their new DC this week and that has a big influence on what Ramsey is going to do. With that being said, most recruits have a great time on their OV.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2014 4* CB Damon Webb committed to Ohio State. Big pick up for them. Webb will likely end up as the top player in Michigan and goes to Cass Tech, a huge U of M pipeline school.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Ramsey was quoted to our insider today saying he was ready to go home last night and is still SC. FWIW.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Williams to Bama.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Dee Liner de-commited.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OH CB Reon Dawson commits to Michigan. Dawson was formerly committed to Illinois. Michigan might only have one spot left, and they lead for Derrick Green at the moment.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Dee Liner de-commited.
So that means Bama here he comes?