Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-13-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the front page poll the same amount of people voted the Chiefs should take Joeckel as people voted the Chiefs should take Geno Smith....

50% of people think the Chiefs should take Joeckel, Lotulelei or Te'o. Hopefully all of them are just trolling.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno and Wilson should be the only 2 people that the Chiefs even consider at #1.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan's stats in 2007:

388/654 (59.3%), 4507 YDS, 6.9 AVG, 31 TD, 19 INT, 127.0 RAT

Mike Glennon's stats in 2012:

330/564 (58.5%), 4031 YDS, 7.1 AVG, 31 TD, 17 INT, 130.7 RAT

I think these numbers can make the Ryan/Glennon comparison even more interesting. Geno Smith had more production, but we can look at Graham Harrell/Case Keenum and remind ourselves that numbers don't tell the whole story.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
Matt Ryan's stats in 2007:

388/654 (59.3%), 4507 YDS, 6.9 AVG, 31 TD, 19 INT, 127.0 RAT

Mike Glennon's stats in 2012:

330/564 (58.5%), 4031 YDS, 7.1 AVG, 31 TD, 17 INT, 130.7 RAT

I think these numbers can make the Ryan/Glennon comparison even more interesting. Geno Smith had more production, but we can look at Graham Harrell/Case Keenum and remind ourselves that numbers don't tell the whole story.
This is ironic since that's pretty much what your post was.

I don't think there is anyway Andy doesn't take a QB here. It's funny to hear all these arguments like work with Cassell, try and sign Alex Smith, what Head Coach wants to take over a team and go that route? Just because some of these QB's have questions doesn't mean they can't be developed into talents. I'm having a tough time finding any other pick besides QB to make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This is ironic since that's pretty much what your post was.
I think Glennon might be overlooked outside the NFL mainly because he did not produce like Geno Smith. And inside the NFL, some teams might have Glennon ranked much higher than we expect because of other factors.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't help but think of Glennon some during Flacco's performance yesterday. The arm strength to make some of those throws makes Glennon really intriguing. I think Flacco's success will have a positive impact on Glennon as folks are going to be more inclined to make the comparison between them due to their physical similarities and arm strength.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/quart...-focus-reid-kc

About Andy Reid:

Quote:
When he inherited the Eagles in 1999, they were coming off a 3-13 season in part because of their own shaky quarterback play. His options at the time were Koy Detmer, Bobby Hoying and Rodney Peete — not a whole lot better than what the Chiefs had to work with this season.

But the Eagles' poor record meant they had the No. 2 pick in that year's draft, and rather than spend it on Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams or fellow running back Edgerrin James, Reid decided that the most important upgrade he could make would be at quarterback.

So he weighed several who were available — Akili Smith, Daunte Culpepper and Cade McNown — before settling on Donovan McNabb, who was perhaps the least-regarded of them all.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/quart...-focus-reid-kc
Old 01-13-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, waht you are saying is that they will take Zac Dysert first overall?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they let Albert walk, it's because they like Stephenson more than Albert (even if this is the case, they should bring Albert back). Drafting a LT from their current position would be a Joeck(el).

Trading back is silly. Just figure out who your QB is and draft him at #1. That decision will become a whole lot more clear when teams start getting to interview these guys.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm in the camp that feels it should be either Smith or Wilson. Joeckel shouldn't be the pick only because I see no reason to let Albert go. Re-sign him or tag him. Next years OT class is better with both Lewan and Matthews being options if the Chiefs need one after tagging Albert.

The Chiefs don't need Star due to Poe and don't need Jones due to Hali/Houston and his back condition.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I don't know about McNabb being the least regarded of them all. I remember him being a total beast at Syracuse. At the time, I liked Tim Couch (ughhh...) and Daunte Culpepper more, but Akili Smith and Cade McNown? No way.

I still have vivid memories of McNabb torching Michigan in '98.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
I'm in the camp that feels it should be either Smith or Wilson. Joeckel shouldn't be the pick only because I see no reason to let Albert go. Re-sign him or tag him. Next years OT class is better with both Lewan and Matthews being options if the Chiefs need one after tagging Albert.

The Chiefs don't need Star due to Poe and don't need Jones due to Hali/Houston and his back condition.
And that's why I keep asking folks: If not a QB then who? Star Lotulelei may be arguably the best player in this draft. But the Chiefs have 3 top 11 picks on their defensive line currently in Dorsey, Poe and Jackson. Now, there exists the possibility that Dorsey isn't re-signed and Jackson is let go because his cap number skyrockets to $14 million after this season. But even then, can the Chiefs sell the fans another high pick on a defensive lineman? Especially considering they have not gotten great return on any of the defensive linemen they've drafted high over the past decade or so (Dorsey, Jackson, Poe, Sims, Siavii, Alex McGee, Eddie Freeman...)?

Jarvis Jones doesn't make a ton of sense because the Chiefs already have 2 double digit edge rushers in Hali and Houston. Course, in this passing league, you can never have too many pass rushers. But to spend the #1 overall pick on another one when you already have 2 in your program? For me it doesn't make much sense.

And, as has been discussed, I just don't see the logic in letting Branden Albert, a LT that has proven to be good in this league, walk out the door only to spend that pick on Joeckel to replace him. How does that improve the team? Now, Branden Albert missed the last 3 games with an injured back. But, as of now, there hasn't been any indications that this is chronic as he was actually in uniform for 2 of those 3 games he missed if memory serves.

So, again, it comes back to the question, if not a QB, then who for the Chiefs?
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
So, again, it comes back to the question, if not a QB, then who for the Chiefs?
I've asked that about 50 times and haven't received an answer yet, so don't expect anyone to come up with something.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've asked that about 50 times and haven't received an answer yet, so don't expect anyone to come up with something.
My response was: it just depends. One thing that's sorted out is you will be sticking to a 3-4, so that probably gets rid of taking a defensive end. LT could still potentially be an issue, but I will go under the assumption you will keep Albert. QB clearly is the best fit, but if you were able to trade down that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world because A) you can still get a QB and B) it allows you to get better value at another position of need.

I doubt a trade down will happen though and think Geno is the best fit.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Gio94
Rookie

Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.Gio94 could make a wolverine purr.

Guys, this is just the second draft i follow, so ill ask you: is this 'best player' mantra by KC heads a smokescreen, to get some offers to trade down?
Or it is a real possibility? because best options at non-qb, as other explained dont make much sense...
There are really people who believe this team was losing due to the lack of a stud-LT? of a DT?

Last edited by Gio94 : 01-15-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Gio94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio94 View Post
Guys, this is just the second draft i follow, so ill ask you: is this 'best player' mantra by KC heads a smokescreen, to get some offers to trade down?
Or it is a real possibility? because best options at non-qb, as other explained dont make much sense...
There are really people who believe this team was losing due to the lack of a stud-LT? of a DT?
Some people think you can have your cake and eat it too. Get the best player in the draft and then the qb you like by picking one at 34 or moving up. Dorsey vows to pick BPA.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...a-quarterback/

Three of the guys at nfl.com have KC picking Joeckel. Here's a link. And, here's a link for Gil's Top 25. Geno not in it and an explanation why.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap10...-top-prospects
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gil also has Geno going 3rd in his mock, while the Chiefs take Joeckel, who is not a need. It makes no sense. If a QB is worthy of 3rd overall, he's worthy of 1st overall, and anyone who disagrees is just stupid.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gil also has Geno going 3rd in his mock, while the Chiefs take Joeckel, who is not a need. It makes no sense. If a QB is worthy of 3rd overall, he's worthy of 1st overall, and anyone who disagrees is just stupid.
His mock is based on what he thinks teams will do. Not what he would do. Read the link for his top 25 for his opinion on Geno Smith and the other qb's.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I want to say that I still think the Chiefs should take a quarterback with the first pick, and I still think Tyler Wilson should be the guy as I think he's the best QB in the draft. Bray is kind of growing on me though.

That said, to play devil's advocate and to answer your question while thinking outside the box...when you think about the college football player who was the most consistently dominant start to finish, who single handedly took over football games, and who fulfills my personal criteria of QB, someone to protect the QB, or someone to knock the QB down, Jarvis Jones easily rises to the top.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
So I want to say that I still think the Chiefs should take a quarterback with the first pick, and I still think Tyler Wilson should be the guy as I think he's the best QB in the draft. Bray is kind of growing on me though.

That said, to play devil's advocate and to answer your question while thinking outside the box...when you think about the college football player who was the most consistently dominant start to finish, who single handedly took over football games, and who fulfills my personal criteria of QB, someone to protect the QB, or someone to knock the QB down, Jarvis Jones easily rises to the top.
So you play him where exactly? Inside linebacker? Jarvis Jones would probably be the worst pick they could make.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the first pick is down to two players now, either Luke Joeckel or Star Lotulelei.

My money is on Lotulelei as a 3-4 DE.

KC will want to trade down, I just dont see any takers
Big_Pete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I think the first pick is down to two players now, either Luke Joeckel or Star Lotulelei.

You don't see any takers for the #1 pick? Why would they even trade down? They can have whoever they want, which will be a QB. This is the same scenario as the 2010 draft, when people said no QB was worth the #1 pick and Suh and McCoy where the best players in the draft and St. Louis should take one of them, but they didn't, they took Bradford because even if he was a slight reach in some people's eyes, he was someone they thought could be their franchise QB and that is something you can't put a price-tag on. If you have a need at QB and have the chance to get a guy who you think can be your franchise signal caller, you pull the trigger 10 times out of 10.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post

Just what the Chiefs need, another DL who can't rush the passer. That will really help our team.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now, I think that the Chiefs ultimately decide that Tyler Wilson is their QB.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just what the Chiefs need, another DL who can't rush the passer. That will really help our team.
Reid is keeping the 3-4

Sean Smith and Glenn Dorsey are free agents

Lotulelei would allow KC to move on from Tyson Jackson, freeing up $17,245,000 (14,720,000 base salary and 2,525,000 misc bonuses) which could be better reinvested in other players eg the offense and secondary.
Big_Pete is online now   Reply With Quote