Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 02:52 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Chip on Aaron Rodgers shoulder my ass. Tired of hearing about that ****.
lol seriously. He got outplayed by both Alex and Kap this year, hilarious. Kap looked like a freaking video game out there.

Aaron is a godly QB, but that vendetta crap needs to die now that Harbaugh is around. Harbaugh laid down the rape.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:06 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chip on Aaron Rodgers shoulder my ass. Tired of hearing about that ****.
Meh, its going to always be a storyline. It just is. You'll hear less about it now that the Niners have their own franchise QB to talk about, whose play makes himself newsworthy all on his own. It will always be a angle though. Just like CK growing up a Packer fan and the letter he wrote as a 3rd grader(or was he in the 4th grade?) and him getting the better of Rodgers in their first head to head match-up will be brought up from here on out when ever we faced the Pakers going forward. The media eats up trivial **** like that all day, twice on Sundays.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least the rest of the week will be better. There is going to be a boatload of media coverage. I couldn't even keep up with it last season try as I might with just a couple of sites I frequent.

Hmm...I want to watch some old school 49ers playoff games. Watched Super Bowl XXIV the other day. Maybe the 1988 NFC Championship game next? I have quite a few.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well at least the rest of the week will be better. There is going to be a boatload of media coverage. I couldn't even keep up with it last season try as I might with just a couple of sites I frequent.

Hmm...I want to watch some old school 49ers playoff games. Watched Super Bowl XXIV the other day. Maybe the 1988 NFC Championship game next? I have quite a few.
I told you guys, here and other threads, that people expecting Kaepernick to cause a loss or play bad because he was young was wishful thinking on Packer fans parts.

Harbaugh made the right call to bench the QB who had just gone 18-19. Amazing.

Where's the love?
I Was right on the money.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I told you guys, here and other threads, that people expecting Kaepernick to cause a loss or play bad because he was young was wishful thinking on Packer fans parts.

Harbaugh made the right call to bench the QB who had just gone 18-19. Amazing.

Where's the love?
I Was right on the money.
But I doubt even you thought he'd have that type of day. We've watched him for two years and most didn't think we would see that kind of performance off the bat, to start his playoff career. And after that pick 6 the first drive of the game, it was sure looking like it would be a long evening.

But I will give rep where rep is due....

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-13-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Colin Kaepernick with one of the greatest performances in playoff history!
Charles Woodson with one of the worst.

Some great throws and the runs for sure.

But GB handed a knife to Colin and he slit their throats.

Glad the punt was muffed and we didn't go down 2 TDs and might of had to adjust the game-plan.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense is horrible.
We have allowed a few people to have record-setting days with their feet.
And arm.

You saw what we did to blow the playoffs last year vs the Giants. Allowing a Hail Mary TD as the first half ended. Missing tackles left & right, like girls.

You saw Adrian Peterson have over 400 yards on us in 2 games when that was the only guy we had to focus on.

And 3 playoffs ago, also this game against another NFC West team.

Warning: After that game against us, he got beaten the next week when facing a real defense. You guys better be prepared to face a real defense next week. It probably will be like going against an SEC team after playing a WAC defense.

Our defense is historically terrible. Last year we allowed more yards passing than ever before in NFL history.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, we're going to Atlanta to play the Falcons in the NFCCG. Was hoping for the Seahawks to win and come to SF for the NFCCG but oh well.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to go to Atlanta. Yes sir. I think we could at least have success with them on the ground. I want our run defense to step up though.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Rodgers chip on the shoulder is such BS. He won the damn Super Bowl with GB. Also, when your head coach in GB was one of the major decision makers in the Alex/Aaron decision and he was adamant about taking Alex, then hey, you can go ahead and, you know, let it go.

That game was awesome to watch. And beating GB in the playoffs is just so sweet after all the losses jn the 90's and early 2000s.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we make it past the Falcons... who do you guys want to face in the Super Bowl?

I'm a little torn. Oh one hand, we'd have the Harbaugh Bowl, which would be cool. On the other, I'd love the chance to beat Belichick, Brady and Co. for the trophy.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
If we make it past the Falcons... who do you guys want to face in the Super Bowl?

I'm a little torn. Oh one hand, we'd have the Harbaugh Bowl, which would be cool. On the other, I'd love the chance to beat Belichick, Brady and Co. for the trophy.
I can't even begin to think that far ahead. Falcons will be our toughest test of the year. JJ and White on the outside scare the **** outta me. Our CBs haven't been making the plays on the ball that were accustomed to seeing from them. I hope they're ready. Falcons just beat a red hot Hawks team. I can't even begin to think about the SB. Winning in that dome will be our biggest test of the year, to date. One step at a time...
Old 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm cheering for the Ravens to win next week and honestly, I think they will because Lewis is retiring, Reed will be leaving as an UFA as well as others and they want to go out with a championship.

I just hope its not a NE/ATL Super Bowl because then, I have no team to cheer for even though I would favor ATL more because I dont want to see Brady win his fourth SB title and tie Montana.

I'm tired of hearing that Brady is the best and blah blah blah. He's not the best. Montana is the best hands down because unlike all the rest, he never lost in the SB and hell, never even threw an INT in any of them.

If we beat ATL and play NE in the SB, we better win period. If we play BAL in the SB, I obviously want to win but if the undefeated streak in the SB has to end, I would much rather see the Ravens beat us as opposed to the Patriots. I hate the damn Patriots and Steelers the most out of all the teams.

Anyway, with that said...one game at a time. I think we have an excellent chance at beating the Falcons in ATL and im sure some players will want to play extra hard to beat our former head coach, Mike Nolan who's the Falcons DC. Beating his defense like we did GB would be so damn sweet. Not as sweet as beating SEA but sweet nevertheless.

Either way, im pumped. 49ers and Ravens next week baby!!! What SHOULD have been the Super Bowl a year ago will be reality in a week from now!!! :D
Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not overlooking the Falcons at all. They may be our toughest test of the year given the circumstances and whats at stake, but going into Seattle and New England when we did during the regular season I'd consider to be a tougher test overall.

Julio and Roddy are tough, no doubt about it, but I feel pretty confident after beating Rodgers with a receiving core of Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, and Finley last week. I'm not too concerned about Turner, though bigger RBs do tend to give us trouble. Ryan can be rattled and forced into mistakes. They got pretty lucky to hang on and win this week.

In all honesty, a potential Seahawks match-up at home scared me more than going into Atlanta to face the Falcons next week. I'm not sure how many of you feel that way, but I do.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Fair enough. But its way too early to be talking about who we would rather face in the SB. That just reeks of bad karma to me(yes, I believe in that sort of trivial stuff).

And I just read one of the dumbest threads I've read in awhile. I happened to be browsing the Raiders forum and came across this gem of a thread...

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...k-v-pryor.html

I mean seriously? Pryor is a athlete trying to learn how to be a QB. He isn't in the same solar system as CK. Or DangeRuss or RG3. Pryor is Tebow with a better arm and less running ability...and less accuracy. Most posters put the OP in his place but a few there are drinking the Kool-Aid, keg-style.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamo at Pryor even being talented as Ck27 that is funny crap. He must be smoking something hard and dirty. If he was that great he would be starting already.

I wouldn't mind facing NE in SB again and beating them again but on a bigger stage. All I'm gonna say for know no karma crap here.

I'm hopefully we can beat Atl after the Packer win for sure. If we can put up that many points against the Falcons we got. But our run game/ passing PA has to be in top notch as well as our defense too. We can not have any slip ups like the we did last year on special teams. We did fantastic this last game but here comes the real test Again I would rather be playing Atl then Seattle. Much easier defense to go against It will be another hell of a game I can't wait.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Niners fans! I'm rooting for you guys since one of my best friends is a big Niners fan. Plus, I think you guys have a better chance of beating whoever comes out of the AFC.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I can't even begin to think that far ahead. Falcons will be our toughest test of the year. JJ and White on the outside scare the **** outta me. Our CBs haven't been making the plays on the ball that were accustomed to seeing from them. I hope they're ready. Falcons just beat a red hot Hawks team. I can't even begin to think about the SB. Winning in that dome will be our biggest test of the year, to date. One step at a time...
Maybe. I think our toughest test of the year was at New England. I really don't want to face that team again as it clearly drained our defense. I wasn't that impressed by the Falcons defense, but I'm sure they'll be ready for Kaepernick and what Greg Roman has in store for them.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I'm not overlooking the Falcons at all. They may be our toughest test of the year given the circumstances and whats at stake, but going into Seattle and New England when we did during the regular season I'd consider to be a tougher test overall.

Julio and Roddy are tough, no doubt about it, but I feel pretty confident after beating Rodgers with a receiving core of Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, and Finley last week. I'm not too concerned about Turner, though bigger RBs do tend to give us trouble. Ryan can be rattled and forced into mistakes. They got pretty lucky to hang on and win this week.

In all honesty, a potential Seahawks match-up at home scared me more than going into Atlanta to face the Falcons next week. I'm not sure how many of you feel that way, but I do.
I think it will be good that the Falcons haven't played us in what, three years? This is a completely different team than the last time we saw Matt Ryan. At least they won't be used to our offense. And I feel a little better about us trying to get pressure on Matt Ryan than Aaron Rodgers. I don't know if we'll be able to defend against Julio Jones and Roddy White though. San Francisco seems to do good against these high powered offenses with shaky defenses. And what I saw against Seattle was kind of shaky as far as Atlanta's defense is concerned.

I hope Frank Gore has the game of his life in the Georgia Dome. At least it won't be raining this time. It's time to whoop some ass on an old NFC West rival. In the words of Bryant Young "LET'S COOK THAT DIRTY BIRD!!!"

Oh and Akers better not screw us over.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-13-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Maybe. I think our toughest test of the year was at New England. I really don't want to face that team again as it clearly drained our defense. I wasn't that impressed by the Falcons defense, but I'm sure they'll be ready for Kaepernick and what Greg Roman has in store for them.
It's even tougher because its more at stakes and its on the road. How can a regular season game have more at stake than the NFCCG? Against a team who just beat a division rival, who tore us a new one last time we played? It was a big win at the time, but most were expecting us to lose that game. We came out against the Pats with a chip on our shoulder. There was no pressure on us to win. Totally different scenario. Most are favoring us over ATL. And may I remind you how we've fared being the front-runner this year? Not so well.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
It's even tougher because its more at stakes and its on the road. How can a regular season game have more at stake than the NFCCG? Against a team who just beat a division rival, who tore us a new one last time we played? It was a big win at the time, but most were expecting us to lose that game. We came out against the Pats with a chip on our shoulder. There was no pressure on us to win. Totally different scenario. Most are favoring us over ATL. And may I remind you how we've fared being the front-runner this year? Not so well.
Imagine if New England was in the NFC. Would you rather go to Foxboro or the Georgia Dome to face the Falcons on the road? The stakes are higher yes, but that doesn't mean our opponent is necessarily harder to beat. The 49ers will be favored, but it is what it is. San Francisco I believe was "technically" favored against Green Bay.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Imagine if New England was in the NFC. Would you rather go to Foxboro or the Georgia Dome to face the Falcons on the road? The stakes are higher yes, but that doesn't mean our opponent is necessarily harder to beat. The 49ers will be favored, but it is what it is. San Francisco I believe was "technically" favored against Green Bay.
I believe we were 3 point 'dogs to the Packers if I read correctly....

And what does a hypothetical scenario with the Pats being in the NFC have anything to do with it? It was a regular season game. It meant something in the win/loss column and home-field advantage in the playoffs but its not like that win propelled us into anything special or held some significant meaning. We got slaughtered the following week so how big of a win was it really in the grand scheme of things? Big wins usually spark something significant or win you something significant.It was a big win but again, just a regular season win.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I believe we were 3 point 'dogs to the Packers if I read correctly....

And what does a hypothetical scenario with the Pats being in the NFC have anything to do with it? It was a regular season game. It meant something in the win/loss column and home-field advantage in the playoffs but its not like that win propelled us into anything special or held some significant meaning. We got slaughtered the following week so how big of a win was it really?
So what if it was regular season. It's not like players necessarily care less or don't try just hard as they do in the playoffs. People don't magically get stronger or weaker because the date has changed.

And it was a big win. The main reason I believe the 49ers got slaughtered the following week was because they were clearly worn out having to play through all of those snaps against the Patriots. It clearly showed as everyone was just a step slower.

And if you could show me a link regarding the Packers point spread I'd appreciate it. Doesn't really matter. 49ers were favored at home against Detroit and Seattle earlier in the year too. Took care of business there. So I don't think it's some mystic bad omen that has always screwed this team over regarding being a front runner this year. Most of the time yes, but not all.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
So what if it was regular season. It's not like players necessarily care less or don't try just hard as they do in the playoffs. People don't magically get stronger or weaker because the date has changed.

And it was a big win. The main reason I believe the 49ers got slaughtered the following week was because they were clearly worn out having to play through all of those snaps against the Patriots. It clearly showed as everyone was just a step slower.
Pressure bust pipes. Its not about the physical, its about the mental. And the pressure of failing in the same game you failed in the year before is relevant. Of course, I'm hoping they meet that pressure head on and pummel it into submission. But there was no pressure to beat the Pats. Not even close. But there will be a significant amount of pressure for this team to take the next step and beat the Falcons and erase the demons from last year. A team most believe we're better than. Don't act like its just a normal day at the office....far from it. That's the difference. We're expected to be victorious. We haven't performed well in those circumstances most of the year. It's worth noting that none of those games had more at stake than this one.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-14-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Closed Thread