Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I thought old people stopped paying attention to those kind of things once they got as old as you are...
Yeah, but this would be a gift from the NFL, so it's special.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
How is that exactly? The Patriots will destroy the Ravens, theres no question in my mind about it, they just are an extremely tough and well coached football team to be defeated by a team with a non-elite qb.
Just like there was no question in your mind why there wasn't any real reasons for people believing the Ravens would beat the Broncos Saturday huh?

ohhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fear Torrey Smith and Bernard Pollard.

At least Torrey won't have zero coverages, but he can still destroy a suspect defensive backfield. Flacco is the key, though, and I have less faith in him when it comes to anything that isn't a "Torrey beat his man" bomb.

Patriots vs. Ravens will make for a fun week, if you're into that stuff. I'll be playing Saints Row all week and not listening to any of it. Talking heads only serve to piss me off with their stupidity, especially when they get paid for being ******* morons. Ultimately, I think both defenses have similar weaknesses and the game will be decided by QB play. It's pretty clear that the guy with the most ever playoff wins at the position has the advantage there.

I think it's Patriots vs. Falcons in the Super Bowl. I think Atlanta got the kick in the ass they needed to realize that 30 minutes of football isn't enough.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just like there was no question in your mind why there wasn't any real reasons for people believing the Ravens would beat the Broncos Saturday huh?

ohhhhhhhh
Haha, exactly. Looks like broncos fan is still mad
Old 01-14-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How is that exactly? The Patriots will destroy the Ravens, theres no question in my mind about it, they just are an extremely tough and well coached football team to be defeated by a team with a non-elite qb.
Since the first Denver game, Flacco is 59-101 for 956 yards and 7 touchdowns with no interceptions (in just over 3 games). He has been sacked twice in that span. He is stepping into his throws with absolute confidence. While there are too many dropped passes, his receivers have stepped up their play to another level. Teams have focused on Rice and dared Flacco to burn them with the pass, and he has done just that. He has taken control of his offense and, for the first time, this looks like "his team."

On defense, they are playing inspired football. They are healthier than they have been in some time, with the exception of Ngata, who is still a tough defender even though he is banged up. Maybe more than anything, Ray Lewis is on a mission and his teammates have jumped on board. I think they are going to win it all this year. Sometimes the best team doesn't win it all. Sometimes it's just the other team's year. I think this year is Baltimore's year.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Since the first Denver game, Flacco is 59-101 for 956 yards and 7 touchdowns with no interceptions (in just over 3 games). He has been sacked twice in that span. He is stepping into his throws with absolute confidence. While there are too many dropped passes, his receivers have stepped up their play to another level. Teams have focused on Rice and dared Flacco to burn them with the pass, and he has done just that. He has taken control of his offense and, for the first time, this looks like "his team."

On defense, they are playing inspired football. They are healthier than they have been in some time, with the exception of Ngata, who is still a tough defender even though he is banged up. Maybe more than anything, Ray Lewis is on a mission and his teammates have jumped on board. I think they are going to win it all this year. Sometimes the best team doesn't win it all. Sometimes it's just the other team's year. I think this year is Baltimore's year.
I have to just jump in on this Flacco talk now because while he did have a nice game this past weekend, it hardly has become a case where teams stop daring him to be the one that beats them. He missed some pretty damn easy throws to Smith in that game that would have resulted in bigger plays, and that throw to tie the game was ******* awful. First off it was underthrown and Jones had to stop and wait for it (maybe not exactly Flaccos fault since he was on the move) and secondly it was the worst defensive play I think I have ever seen. The Db gave up the one play youre supposed to be stopping and the safety made such a laughable play on that ball when it was hanging up in the air for at least three to four seconds. No one is changing their game plan from Rice to Flacco because the Broncos ****** up at the end, although thats not to say he didnt have a nice game over all. Weve Seen Flacco have nice games before, he always crashes back down to earth.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 01-14-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How different do people view Flacco if that last TD pass is instead INT'd?

It's only 1 pass, but it likely causes them to lose that game. Flacco basically put enough air under it that it was a punt return type of catch. The safety (Rahim Moore) should have been in position to catch it or at least break it up.

I agree he's playing well, but if Moore doesn't fall down does anyone actually think Flacco wouldn't be the scapegoat for the Ravens loss?
Old 01-14-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post

It's only 1 pass, but it likely causes them to lose that game. Flacco basically put enough air under it that it was a punt return type of catch. The safety (Rahim Moore) should have been in position to catch it or at least break it up.

I agree he's playing well, but if Moore doesn't fall down does anyone actually think Flacco wouldn't be the scapegoat for the Ravens loss?
I think that's one of the main reasons Jones was actually able to catch the ball.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
I think that's one of the main reasons Jones was actually able to catch the ball.
What, how? He stopped running and had to just stand around and wait for it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What, how? He stopped running and had to just stand around and wait for it.
lol . . . it was a dig at Jacoby.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Touche Coordinator.....touche.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post

Ray Lewis on a mission??? Really? Lewis has been a liability the last 2 weeks. He's not getting off blocks, is horrendous in coverage and has made a lot of unblocked tackles. This Ravens defense doesn't scare anyone. Its their offense I'm worried about

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I fear Torrey Smith and Bernard Pollard.

At least Torrey won't have zero coverages, but he can still destroy a suspect defensive backfield. Flacco is the key, though, and I have less faith in him when it comes to anything that isn't a "Torrey beat his man" bomb.

Patriots vs. Ravens will make for a fun week, if you're into that stuff. I'll be playing Saints Row all week and not listening to any of it. Talking heads only serve to piss me off with their stupidity, especially when they get paid for being ******* morons. Ultimately, I think both defenses have similar weaknesses and the game will be decided by QB play. It's pretty clear that the guy with the most ever playoff wins at the position has the advantage there.

I think it's Patriots vs. Falcons in the Super Bowl. I think Atlanta got the kick in the ass they needed to realize that 30 minutes of football isn't enough.
For what it's worth, Flacco has had 3 very good playoff performances in a row now.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post

I think most of the blame would have fallen on the Ravens special teams.
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
It was sarcasm, bro
For some of them that is hard to decipher. There are about 28 teams out there that wouldn't care what time they played this weekend.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

ohhhhhhhh
Yes, I'm still hurting. But I didn't say there weren't any real reasons for people believing the Ravens would beat the Broncos. Actually, this is what I said:

Quote:
The Ravens do have a chance and it's going to be a totally different game from the one played just a few weeks ago for the Broncos. The Ravens offensive line changed dramatically: Oher from left to right, Osemele from right to left, Jah Reid now starting and Marshall Yanda is back from his injury.

They also have Pollard, Ellerbe and Lewis back in the lineup on the defensive side of the ball, not to count the motivational factor that means having Ray playing his last downs and teammates wanting to win the big one for him.

Another thing to take into account is that it's not Jim Caldwell's first game calling plays as it was the case back on week 15. A lot of things have changed.
Please don't put words in my mouth, I don't want to have a reputation of being a homer when I'm not.

All I'm saying is the Patriots are also a red hot team, the difference with them and the Ravens is coaching and QB play (the 2 most important aspects to football). The Pats won't be susceptible to a fluke play to win or tie the game at the end (assuming the game is close), nor will their QB surrender to the pressure when the game is on his hands to win.
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Yeah, but this would be a gift from the NFL, so it's special.
He sort of has a point CJ.

I had stopped counting till my oldest granddaughter had to go and get born on my birthday. So now every year i get reminded of it all over again.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

I had stopped counting till my oldest granddaughter had to go and get born on my birthday. So now every year i get reminded of it all over again.
I may go along with the gag of being old as dirt, but I am very young at heart AND IF I WANT A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM THE NFL, DAMN IT, I BETTER GET IT!!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

GRANDDAUGHTER???? Why don't we make fun of you for being old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

patriots need to beat this fool.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That picture actually makes me like him more. Keep trolling these haters Joe.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is awesome. I love that. Someone needs to attach a U MAD BRO to that if the Ravens win.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
That is awesome. I love that. Someone needs to attach a U MAD BRO to that if the Ravens win.
oher's mad.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
GRANDDAUGHTER???? Why don't we make fun of you for being old?
Now technically you could have a kid around 14 and he or she could have a kid around 14 and i could be like 28. Unfortunately that's not the case so feel free to fire away, everyone else does.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if any one has posted but Gronk is out with an Elbow injury and rest of the season . I'm sure its on ESPN , I hear it on the radio.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote