Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-02-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just stopping by to tell you guys im still alive lol

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
just stopping by to tell you guys im still alive lol
Did you do the smart thing?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, trying to get over the idea of a girl I knew that moved away and has been pretty terrible about keeping in touch.

I'm really gonna do my best to participate in things that boost my confidence (killxswitch great advice). Any flirting methods or advice? I've been taking myself too seriously and I really want to try to loosen up and have fun this semester. Some legit advice for success would be much appreciated. At a college where girls are trying to get their Mrs Degree, I should be going on more dates.

Thanks guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Alright, trying to get over the idea of a girl I knew that moved away and has been pretty terrible about keeping in touch.

I'm really gonna do my best to participate in things that boost my confidence (killxswitch great advice). Any flirting methods or advice? I've been taking myself too seriously and I really want to try to loosen up and have fun this semester. Some legit advice for success would be much appreciated. At a college where girls are trying to get their Mrs Degree, I should be going on more dates.

Thanks guys.
Not more dates, you will be on my page when you realize you can't afford to keep taking chicks out to dinner. Maybe coffee or something a little cheaper because dinner dates get ****** rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never even really found formal dates necessary in college. Simply inviting the girl to a party or out to the bar with friends worked just fine for me. Coffee or grabbing a beer somewhere works as well. As sick said, formal dates get expensive and thats really money you don't even need to be spending. Any girl who gets caught up on me not paying for dinner/drinks never really seemed like a keeper to me anyways. I do like my women nice and low maintenance though. But especially at college, where there are plenty of girls out there, the reasonable ones understand that most people don't have money to throw around.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah its always been hard for me as it is because I tend to want to pay for a girl all the time, but yeah I found out real fast I needed to get rid of the dinner dates and get to something more cost friendly. Coffee is usually kind of my go to. Or like P2P said...parties or the bar with your buddies is always fine too as long as she isnt some freak who hates having fun ya know?

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah its always been hard for me as it is because I tend to want to pay for a girl all the time, but yeah I found out real fast I needed to get rid of the dinner dates and get to something more cost friendly. Coffee is usually kind of my go to. Or like P2P said...parties or the bar with your buddies is always fine too as long as she isnt some freak who hates having fun ya know?
I figured that out awhile ago myself.
I tend to just have small parties over with groups of friends and their gfs that way it is pretty much relaxed for a girl.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having a girl meet your friends is not very relaxed. In fact I try to go as long as I can without having them meet, only time I didn't was when I started hooking up with my best friend's school friend, and those two girls started hating each other from the moment I finally bugged my friend into giving me her friend's number.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:18 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Having a girl meet your friends is not very relaxed. In fact I try to go as long as I can without having them meet, only time I didn't was when I started hooking up with my best friend's school friend, and those two girls started hating each other from the moment I finally bugged my friend into giving me her friend's number.
It doesnt have to be forced. Its just a place where there are a bunch of people...and shes able to bring friends with her as well so that she would be more comfortable.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Im not saying first meeting but they have to meet them eventually and my friends are laid back for the most part so no one really ever needs to deal with hating anyone.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-14-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stupid quickmeme.. nvm.

Last edited by thefalconer : 01-14-2013 at 12:19 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

My ex girl put that on her twitter and trying to figure out what the hell that means in terms of life. Been a couple weeks since we last spoke and its driving me insane. Its not getting better, its getting worse for me.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, you need a hobby.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, no ****.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Dude, you need a hobby.
This.....This.....THIS!!!! Dude, delete her from the twitter, facebook, phone, everything. This broad is ****** up your head.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

IVE TRIED...IVE TRIED..IVE TRIED. Its like she is ******* toying with me. I've been blocked from her FB for a good while now but the other day she just started tweeting again. The last time she tweeted before the other day was months ago. She hardly has anyone following her or keeping up with anyone, but she knows I will see it. Its like she wants me to still be apart of her life or some ****. I dunno. This girl is seriously messing up my head. I already know that. Im going borderline crazy.

Last edited by Da-Phins : 01-14-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Delete the twitter....now.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, it's bordering on pathetic man. I'm willing to give serious bro support because we've all been there but you just need to nut up and cut all ties with her. You're the only one messing with your head at this point.

Some people just need to man up and cut ties. It's as simple as that. It's like not you're married or some ****.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this real life?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-14-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

The **** it is, the **** it is.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Is this real life?
Stupid double post

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack

Last edited by Bengals78 : 01-14-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
The **** it is, the **** it is.
She does not love you. Stop it. You have feelings for her? No one cares, not even her. You are the one causing all your misery. Remove her cancerous self from your life. I don't care if you have to go get drunk, get in a fight, beat up a hobo, or whatever.

Just. *******. Stop.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She does not love you. Stop it. You have feelings for her? No one cares, not even her. You are the one causing all your misery. Remove her cancerous self from your life. I don't care if you have to go get drunk, get in a fight, beat up a hobo, or whatever.

Just. *******. Stop.
In case you didn't read it the first time. Read it again.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:

Just. *******. Stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
In case you didn't read it the first time. Read it again.
And then again.

Quote: