Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't really see the problem here. You don't talk to the police, lawyer up. Especially if you are a high profile athlete.
If he stabbed him, then I agree. Get a lawyer, because he'll need it. If he's simply withholding information regarding a stabbing so this can turn into a never ending gang war, then he should open his mouth and tell them what he knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 01-15-2013 at 03:18 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
If he stabbed him, then I agree. Get a lawyer, because he'll need it. If he's simply withholding information regarding a stabbing so this can turn into a never ending gang war, then he should open his mouth and tell them what he knows.
Why? So the gang can come after him or his relatives that live in the area?

Kenny is in a no win situation here. His best bet is to ****, let the police figure it out on their own, and stay the **** away from these thug friends he has. That won't happen, but that's what he should do.

He has no obligation to cooperate with the police. He is not accused of any crime. If they want to talk to him, arrest him. Until they arrest you Kenny, tell them to go **** themselves.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't really see the problem here. You don't talk to the police, lawyer up. Especially if you are a high profile athlete.
I agree. The problem with Britt though is it will be one thing after another. With Diva WRs it's one thing if they are starring on the field you can live with the baggage but he can't even do that.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dumber than a box of rocks. He can't even do the right thing when he's trying to do the right thing.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing Kenny did wrong was leave his girlfriend at a place where someone was just stabbed. But really, that's more etiquette than anything.

But she's probably a down ass ***** who was all like, "GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL! I GOT THIS!" She broke a nail, so she broke his neck. Pulls out a set of nunchucks out of her Dooney & Bourke, and is just clobbering gangbangers as Kenny lifts his wounded buddy over his shoulders and carries him to the get away car. I'm talking a field of bodies here, people.

Come back to Tennessee, Mr. and Mrs. Kenny. We're nonextradition to New Jersey.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
The only thing Kenny did wrong was leave his girlfriend at a place where someone was just stabbed. But really, that's more etiquette than anything.

But she's probably a down ass ***** who was all like, "GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL! I GOT THIS!" She broke a nail, so she broke his neck. Pulls out a set of nunchucks out of her Dooney & Bourke, and is just clobbering gangbangers as Kenny lifts his wounded buddy over his shoulders and carries him to the get away car. I'm talking a field of bodies here, people.

Come back to Tennessee, Mr. and Mrs. Kenny. We're nonextradition to New Jersey.
i picture kenny running like forest gump trying to save bubba

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt has a wife, a fiance, and at least one girlfriend. And I know a girl that used to tag him on the side. No wonder I'm single. Kenny's taking all the women!
Old 01-17-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Why? So the gang can come after him or his relatives that live in the area?

Kenny is in a no win situation here. His best bet is to ****, let the police figure it out on their own, and stay the **** away from these thug friends he has. That won't happen, but that's what he should do.

He has no obligation to cooperate with the police. He is not accused of any crime. If they want to talk to him, arrest him. Until they arrest you Kenny, tell them to go **** themselves.
He's in a no win situation because he placed himself in said situation.

I'm not going to throw him a pity party for being a loser and complete moron.

And I agree that he has no obligation to talk to the police. No one does. A person does have principals though. Most people lie instead of accepting the consequences of their actions. Most people have no accountability. Most people can't make a decision that will be unpopular even if its the right thig do. Most people are cowards. Most people are sheep. Most people are stupid douchebags. Kenny is a stupid douchebag.

I revert back to my previous comment. He should stop being a coward for once in his life and do what's right.

I'm sure the police can do no right in your eyes. They don't catch Biggie or 2 Pacs murders and its because they're racist and don't care. But when someone is involved in some shady **** then it's "**** the police, don't tell them nothing. Let them figure it out on their own." Which is really going to happen when people have your attitude. Kenny will b arrested and thrown in jail... Someday. And it's because of this very mentality. He's a stupid douchebag. And he should be a millionaire but he hangs out with hood rats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 01-17-2013 at 01:29 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
He's in a no win situation because he placed himself in said situation.

I'm not going to throw him a pity party for being a loser and complete moron.

And I agree that he has no obligation to talk to the police. No one does. A person does have principals though. Most people lie instead of accepting the consequences of their actions. Most people have no accountability. Most people can't make a decision that will be unpopular even if its the right thig do. Most people are cowards. Most people are sheep. Most people are stupid douchebags. Kenny is a stupid douchebag.

I revert back to my previous comment. He should stop being a coward for once in his life and do what's right.

I'm sure the police can do no right in your eyes. They don't catch Biggie or 2 Pacs murders and its because they're racist and don't care. But when someone is involved in some shady **** then it's "**** the police, don't tell them nothing."
I agree, he's a jerk and a complete idiot and he put himself in these situations.

Having that said, I'm not gonna throw a pity party for the cops either. He doesn't have to cooperate with them. The cops could care less about his well being or the well being of his relatives, they just want their information. If giving them information puts his relatives who live in the area in harms way, I can understand why he would withhold that information. The cops aren't going to protect them. They don't give a ****.

So why should he give them information? To make their job easier? For what? At the risk of his cooperation hurting his family members? You think those gangsters aren't gonna want revenge and take it out on his family?

And when the cops don't care to protect them and just shrug and walk away, was cooperating with them worth it?

That's why I don't blame him for not cooperating. The cops aren't accusing him of being a suspect, he has no obligation to give out information. Let them do their job and find out what happened from other witnesses. The cops are taking full advantage of Kenny's celebrity status, and are smearing him publicly so they can get more information, hoping that he'll crack under public pressure and give them the information they want.

These are Bayonne cops. Not exactly the cleanest bunch in the world. Don't tell em **** Kenny.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Kenny Britt has a wife, a fiance, and at least one girlfriend. And I know a girl that used to tag him on the side. No wonder I'm single. Kenny's taking all the women!
well, at least they're all real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote