Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-15-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'm happy with either all while gritting my teeth over passing on Te'o.
What's up with your infatuation of Te'O? I do not get it whatsoever.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs take a safety in the top 13 two years in a row?!?!?!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
What's up with your infatuation of Te'O? I do not get it whatsoever.
He's a top 5 talent and we get lucky enough to have him slip through our fingers, it would be a disappointment.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
How would it be a terrible pick if Albert goes? Getting a LT at 12 million for 4 years is terrible? I know you and I and everyone in the world see that KC needs a QB, but I'm sorry I'm one of the few that don't see a QB that should go top 8 in this draft.

There is this magic concept in economics called opportunity cost. Pretty much explains why it is a bad pick.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also Albert could be resigned and kicked inside to OG which he played and was best at in college.
yeah let's take a top 10-12 LT and move him to OG for a overrated rookie.Stupid
Old 01-15-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree's not a 4-3 MLB. He's a WLB. The Bears have Briggs there. That's not going to work.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How would it be a terrible pick if Albert goes? Getting a LT at 12 million for 4 years is terrible? I know you and I and everyone in the world see that KC needs a QB, but I'm sorry I'm one of the few that don't see a QB that should go top 8 in this draft.
It's not really the whole "they gotta take a QB thing" as drafting another Left Tackle is just stupid.

They already have a good one, plenty of cap space or a franchise tag to keep him in place and they drafted another developmental Left Tackle just last year. Spin it however you'd like, it makes zero sense.

It's like okay great you took a safe pick, but he doesn't fill a need and your team still sucks because they have nobody capable of properly doing a forward pass. Does nobody understand what addition by subtraction means and why it's a horrible idea when you're drafting number one overall?

Last edited by TonyGfortheTD : 01-16-2013 at 12:45 AM.
TonyGfortheTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I don't want Lemonier when Okafor is still on the board. I'd also rather have Travis Frederick, Xavier Rhodes, Keenan Allen, Jesse Williams, Eric Reid, Barrett Jones, or even Anthony Barr over Lemonier. Don't see Lemonier as a 1st rounder at all.
This was slipped through the cracks for me. I know next to nothing about Lemonier. But yes I agree with killxswitch at the moment. At least until I look at some game tape and change my mind, but I think there is a reason I haven't seen him in first round discussion.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:12 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know where you heard the Bills are moving to a 3-4 unless you were assuming that they hired Pettine from the Jets(3-4) that they would be running that system. The bills are planning on running a hybrid defense between a 4-3 and 3-4. If that is the case then still there is really no need for 3-4 OLB's. We would plug Mario Williams, Kelvin Sheppard, Nigel Bradham, and Mark Anderson at OLB.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
Id prefer Hankins (just flat out a superior prospect imo) to richardson. The versatility of both Hankins and Hicks give enough options to move players around and with cam jordan kicking inside on pass rushing downs the need for a pure 3tech is less pressing. So id say good job tbh
I hear you, and I do not dislike Hankins. But I think I prefer Richardson's motor and versatility over Hankins. I watched Hankins every Saturday; he takes plays off. I think Richardson will end up being one of the top 5 players to have come out of this draft when it is all said and done.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote