Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... Ezekiel Ansah. How badly do you guys want him on the team? I think Kruger will get a bigger deal elsewhere this off-season and that would leave the Ravens with Suggs as their only reliable pass-rusher. Ansah just makes so much sense to bring in now and develop him to take over for Suggs but he would also make an immediate impact as a situational/role player. Of course a lot also depends on how the board falls but if Ansah is available I would have a hard time rooting for any other player to be the pick.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
DavelinaJolie
Rookie

DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see it, but would there not be other OLBs/DEs later in the draft that could fill a passrusher role? Barr? I don't know. I just feel uneasy with spending a first on a guy who likely won't see that many snaps on the field given Suggs and Upshaw being so bloody good against the run.

I had a bad dream the other day that the Steelers ended up getting Te'o. No kidding.
DavelinaJolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
So... Ezekiel Ansah. How badly do you guys want him on the team? I think Kruger will get a bigger deal elsewhere this off-season and that would leave the Ravens with Suggs as their only reliable pass-rusher. Ansah just makes so much sense to bring in now and develop him to take over for Suggs but he would also make an immediate impact as a situational/role player. Of course a lot also depends on how the board falls but if Ansah is available I would have a hard time rooting for any other player to be the pick.
I love Ansah but I really think when it's all said and done, he doesn't get out of the top 15 and has a chance to be one of the first defensive players taken.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavelinaJolie View Post
I can see it, but would there not be other OLBs/DEs later in the draft that could fill a passrusher role? Barr? I don't know. I just feel uneasy with spending a first on a guy who likely won't see that many snaps on the field given Suggs and Upshaw being so bloody good against the run.

I had a bad dream the other day that the Steelers ended up getting Te'o. No kidding.
I kind of have my doubts about being able to get Barr later on if he declares. Generally if there's a pass-rusher on the board that I like and the Ravens need one (which they would) I'd want them to go after that gut no matter what round it is. Obviously if they have bigger needs and a player of equal talent is available it would be a hard decision but there's not anything much more important to a defense these days than the pass-rush. That's why I wouldn't mind them taking Ansah or any pass-rusher even though Suggs and Upshaw would be the starters/get the majority of the snaps. You could find creative ways to get Ansay on the field too. Suggs and Upshaw also have a bit of versatility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I love Ansah but I really think when it's all said and done, he doesn't get out of the top 15 and has a chance to be one of the first defensive players taken.
I know. :( That's a big reason I would want him to be the pick if available though. They really need to draft an impact-maker for the defense. Te'o would be nice too but I'm not sure it would be worth it to move up that far for an ILB (I'm thinking top 12ish).
Old 12-19-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know. :( That's a big reason I would want him to be the pick if available though. They really need to draft an impact-maker for the defense. Te'o would be nice too but I'm not sure it would be worth it to move up that far for an ILB (I'm thinking top 12ish).
Honestly, I might be alone on this but I think I like Brown more than Te'o right now. He has a special blend of explosiveness, technique, instincts and aggressiveness. He has that extra level of speed that Te'o just doesn't have. Wonder how much size will affect his stock though.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

I like Brown a lot but not quite enough to put him over Te'o. It's probably a better value to just take Brown with their first round pick rather than trading up for Te'o though.

I've been against the Ravens taking a safety with a high pick for a while now but I'm starting to think there's a real shot Reed retires and if he does then FS probably becomes the biggest immediate need on the team. If that happens who do you take? I would probably go with Amerson. I'm not a big fan of converting a corner to safety but if there was anybody that you would want to do it with it's him.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I've been against the Ravens taking a safety with a high pick for a while now but I'm starting to think there's a real shot Reed retires and if he does then FS probably becomes the biggest immediate need on the team. If that happens who do you take? I would probably go with Amerson. I'm not a big fan of converting a corner to safety but if there was anybody that you would want to do it with it's him.
There's a lot of physical SS types but not many rangy FS's. Although he's struggled this year, I love Amerson's ball skills and think they would translate to FS. He would have to test out very well athletically for me to be interested in taking him early. Maybe Reid could do it. Kenny Vaccaro interests me in that role because he's big and plays near the line a lot but also covers slot WR's all the time which makes me wonder if he has the range and fluidity to possibly be a deep safety. I've heard rumblings that Phillip Thomas from Fresno may go much earlier than expected so he's a guy to keep an eye on.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

That's the thing, there aren't many guys that project as rangy free safeties but the Ravens are going to need one of those guys since it looks like Pollard is going to be playing strong safety for some time to come. I really like Pollard but he needs a center-fielder next to him to be truly effective in my opinion. That is probably the biggest reason why Amerson would be my first choice. I just don't trust guys like Reid, McDonald, and Vaccaro for that role. I'm not too familiar with Thomas but he certainly sounds interesting. Duke Williams is another player I'm keeping an eye on but if Reed does retire after this season how long could the Ravens wait until they take a FS? There won't be much, if any, cap room to go after a viable free agent and I think Thomspon will still be too raw to start. If they bring back Ihedigbo and start him next to Pollard... it's too horrible to imagine.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

It looks like Mosely is staying at Alabama for his senior year. That's disappointing but I guess you can look at it as being one step closer to Arthur Brown.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It looks like. That's disappointing but I guess you can look at it as being one step closer to Arthur Brown.
I still doubt most 3-4 teams are interested in taking Arthur Brown as high in the draft, where he most likely will go. Consideren the inside linebackers we have been interested in the past couple of drafts, he doesn't fit that mold. I would prefer we bolster the lines, getting that LT that put an end to the Oher experiment, and look for some pass rusher to replace Kruger, when he receives bigtime FA-money.

Oh, and hi to you all btw. First time poster, long time lurker and all that stuff.
Dan#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

The Ravens don't play a pure form of the 3-4 defense though. This year especially I've noticed more 4-3 looks and I wouldn't be surprised to see that trend continue. Smaller and more athletic ILBs in 3-4 schemes have been making a big impact around the league lately as well. Last year the team was interested in Hightower but they were also looking at Kendricks so I don't think there's any real mold they're going for.

I don't disagree with getting a LT or a pass-rusher (which is what I want the Ravens to go after early if/when Kruger signs somewhere else) but I wouldn't be upset with an ILB or a FS (if Reed is gone) either. Even a WR wouldn't be a bad pick in the first round if Boldin and/or Jones aren't with the team next season because of cap management issues. LT is tricky too because who knows what they plan to do with Oher now. There's just a lot of uncertainty before the free agent process plays out for what the Ravens needs will be.

Welcome to this board Dan. Haven't seen around at the other place in a long time.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Ravens don't play a pure form of the 3-4 defense though. This year especially I've noticed more 4-3 looks and I wouldn't be surprised to see that trend continue. Smaller and more athletic ILBs in 3-4 schemes have been making a big impact around the league lately as well. Last year the team was interested in Hightower but they were also looking at Kendricks so I don't think there's any real mold they're going for.

I don't disagree with getting a LT or a pass-rusher (which is what I want the Ravens to go after early if/when Kruger signs somewhere else) but I wouldn't be upset with an ILB or a FS (if Reed is gone) either. Even a WR wouldn't be a bad pick in the first round if Boldin and/or Jones aren't with the team next season because of cap management issues. LT is tricky too because who knows what they plan to do with Oher now. There's just a lot of uncertainty before the free agent process plays out for what the Ravens needs will be.

Welcome to this board Dan. Haven't seen around at the other place in a long time.
Personally I had an inappropriate mancrush on Lavonte David last year, so I wouldn't mind Arthur Brown as he is in several ways the same type of player, not as technically sound though. Looking at how McKinnie helped us neutralize the pass rush these last two games just reinforms me, that we should address that left tackle position. What we do after we get the best LT on the board is not that important, as Ozzie can do his thing and just get the BPA.

Our FA this season has got to be one of the most interesting in the entire league. Reed could seek glory elsewhere, while Kruger and Cary Williams both earned their respective big contract. Ellerbe could like be the one who come back, as he has his injury history, but he also has a past being in Harbaughs dog house.

Boldin and Jones on offense should both come back with some contract changes.

And I haven't been to the other forum, because I have been permabanned/IP banned for a long long time. Don't know why though.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Yeah I'm thinking an alignment with Osemele at LG and Oher at RT might be a permanent thing now. If a guy like Fisher is on the board late in the first round then he could be a nice pick. This isn't a good year for wanting a quality LT late in the first round though. I wouldn't want them to go after a guy at that position regardless of who else is left on the board especially if one of the better pass-rushers are available.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

So we finished our forum mock. This is what I came away with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
1(23) Arthur Brown, ILB, Kansas State

I explained this pick after it happened. I understand it may be viewed as a reach but I'm VERY confident Arthur will be a VERY good football player. Not only that, he is exactly the type of athlete we need inside. This will seem like a better value once coaches start breaking down the tape and once he runs a 4.4 at the combine.

2(55) Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Mehtodist

D-Line play hasn't been great this year. Really wanted to get more athletic in the front seven. I've been a Margus Hunt fan since early 2011. Love the length he would bring. Also works great as a DE in even fronts when Ngata is playing inside.

3(87) Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State

It's getting harder and harder to doubt players coming back from torn ACL's. Great first step and an explosive edge rusher. It was important to bring in a pass rusher with Kruger potentially being too expensive to re-sign this offseason. Upshaw is a SAM but not a pass rusher and Suggs will be 31. Fits with the theme of adding more athleticism to the front seven.

4(119) Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S, LSU

Maybe I'm a sucker but his ESPN interview seemed genuine. Ravens have a strong locker room which is something he needs. Kind of drafted him with the thought that he could be E Reed's successor but could be a JOKER on defense in the meantime like he was at LSU. Still a gifted playmaker who'll find his niche.

5(151) Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State

I'm extremely high on him. His upside is as high as any player in this draft. O-Line re-shifted in the playoff game so not entirely sure what to expect moving forward but we need young depth at OT with Jah Reid making the full time switch to guard.

6(183) Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State

230 and very athletic, kind of in the mold of Boldin but probably a more explosive player. We have a handful of young mid-sized slot types but Harper's size and ability to create with the ball were appealing. Also could do some wildcat stuff.

7(215) Conner Vernon, WR, Duke

Simply put, best player available.

Overall, I was really pleased with this haul. Really wanted get more athletic on defense and felt I did. My only regret was missing out on Tank Carradine who I tried trading up for in the late 2nd.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

I like that a lot. Mathieu is the only pick I'm not high on. The focus on the front seven in the first three rounds is great and getting a high upside LT like Watson in the fifth round is nice.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

Really really good draft. I'm high on Arthur Brown, but not high enough to pick him in the 1. round yet. As the draft goes on, and you get Menelik Watson in the 5th, then Arthur Brown is a great pick. I have a 3. round grade on Watson and believe he will rise because of his huge upside.

Mathieu is a guy I would like to avoid. No matter how genuine he seems, I really doubt he has turned a corner. I would rather use that pick on a Sharmako Thomas og similar kind of player.

But all in all a really nice draft. When we get far enough to have our comp. picks in as well, I would like to see us adress the tight end position. We have been quite lucky with Pitta this year, but he needs a backup more wellrounded than Dickson.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

To expand on Mathieu a bit I don't think there's any way he plays safety in the NFL at his size. 5'9 175 is just too small to be one of the last lines of defense and I don't care what kind of tackler he is. Reed isn't the biggest safety but he still as about 30 lbs. and a couple inches of height on him. If a team takes him it's going to be as a corner and/or a returner.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:05 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big fan of the Hunt pick. I normally don't like athletes that don't produce on the field equal to their ability, but he is worth the shot in the second. His age isn't great but he could be a great interior pass rusher. I just can't unsee his last bowl game. Unique story and rare athletic ability.

I'm just not a fan of Mathieu either. He is a playmaker, but he is also small, slow, has no true position, and has major character concerns. He was given a bunch of chances at LSU and pissed them all away. He could end up turning his life around and being a good NFL player, but I'd rather let him be another teams problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

As a former safety for 7 years, its a friggin awesome off season to scout safeties, especially because this class is deeeep. BPA in this case is not the "best" safety project on the board, but rather who supports Pollards role the best. Here I think we could not go wrong with players liker Amerson, Swearinger, Phillip Thomas and Tony Jefferson.

I need some help though, as I strongly believe, that we need to enforce the trenches with a defensive end, that could rush the passer.

I have a 2. round grade on Benny Logan and Margus Hunt. Shariff Floyd could be a late round 1. selection, but I am unsure how effective he will be in our system, as I see him more as a gap player. Peas has changed his scheme up a bit, so we play more pressure vs. pressure than we did the first half of the year. What do you guys think, and which late round prospects should I look at not named Joe Kruger?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Yeah I like the depth of the safety prospects this year too especially when you consider how bad of a class it was last year. The guys you mentioned are who I would prefer them to go after if Reed isn't with the team next season.

I'm not sure who I would want the Ravens to target at DE or even the type of player they should be going after. Getting a pass-rusher would be nice but I feel like they could also do well by getting a guy that can control the LOS too like Floyd or Williams. I don't think a late round prospect would help though. With Ngata, McPhee, Jones (will be tendered as a RFA), Tyson, and Hall there's good depth but I think they need a clear upgrade at the starting spot opposite of Ngata. That usually comes in the form of a higher round pick.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

It's basically how I feel about the DE and OT positions. Either we go after an elite prospect with our 1. or 2. pick, og we take a flyer on a player with great upside in the later rounds.

As every mock draft tend to develop atm, I look at Aboushi, Floyd, Minter and A. Brown. While both Minter and Brown would be good choices down the road, I tend to value players in the trenches higher, which is why OT's and DE's is my 1. priority when looking for upgrades for our team. You probably remember how me and Rein have an unhealthy love for fat guys.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

I generally agree with building in the trenches too, but it depends on who's available too. There's enough needs (whether small or large) on the Ravens that they should continue to go with the BPA strategy in my opinion. Luckily the draft is strong in a lot of the areas the Ravens have needs at.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

The first mock draft of the year is in the book. I managed to get my dirty little hands on these players:

1. runde: Arthur Brown, LB
2. runde: Oday Aboushi, OT
3. runde: DJ Swearinger, S (traded our 3,4 and 6th pick to get him)
5. runde: Stansly Maponga, OLB
7. runde: Joe Vellano, DE/DT

I went for speed in this draft as I think we have plenty of beef on the lines and backers. Arthur Brown is our new sideline to sideline linebacker, which is a great compliment to thumpers like Ellerbe and McClain. Oday Aboushi had a bad seniorbowl, but the talent is there to become an athletic and gifted LT who can be groomed behind McKinnie for a year.

DJ Swearinger is a guy I like a lot, versatile, durable, fast, instinctive and a hard hitter. I had him and Bacarri Rambo ranked almost the same, and when Rambo was chosen early in the third round, I moved up to get Swearinger. He might not be the best successor to Ed Reeds role, but I think he can be a good safety down the line next to Pollard.

Maponga wasn't my first choice, but other targets where chosen right before this pick, so I went with the best pass rushing potentiel left on my board. Vellano is one of those hard nosed, hard working guys with good bloodlines we seem to covet every year, so he get a chance to fight for a roster spot with Tyson, Hall and Kemoeatyou.

I would have liked to get a tight end and a cornerback, but we will get 3-4 comp picks, that would help in that area come draft day.

The entire draft can be seen here: http://www.armleg.com/footballforum/...=footballforum

Let me know, what you think.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

You know I love Arthur so great pick obviously. I'm not sold on Oday has the feet to be a LT so I'm not really a fan of that pick personally. If we go with an OT, I'd almost rather a guy who may be a little further away developmentally but has the feet and length to play on the left side. I'm a huge Swearinger fan and as of right now he's my top rated safety. Still curious what he'll run. As you brought up, might not be the best complement to Pollard but it could work. Can't say I've watched Maponga too closely. Vellano is a really good player and has the ability to be a legit starting 34 DE in the league. Not flashy but solid overall.

---

I'm believing more and more that we should take Tank Carradine at 32. I really think he's a bonafide top 10 talent (I personally like him more than Bjoern). He's a bit of a freak, great length and strength but he's also very active with his pass rush moves and has shown he can bend and turn the corner very well. I actually see quite a bit of Suggs in him. Huge upside and I think he has the ability to potentially be the best player in this class. With Kruger likely gone and with Suggs being 31 next year, bringing in a young pass rusher should be a priority. Upshaw will be the new JJ, very solid run defender, can set the edge but will never be an explosive pass rusher. If we are to assume that Tank's knee injury is your regular run-of-the-mill ACL tear with no extra problems, with the way guys are coming back from that injury, I really think he would be steal at 32. He wouldn't need to come in and contribute immediately anyway. With the timing of the injury, he could start the season on the 6-game PUP and presumably could be back and contributing down the stretch. Worst case he'd be IR'd but if it was a worst-case-scenario and there are further complications with his knee, hopefully that would come up in his medical evals. Could be a 3rd down rusher and a rotational player early on with the ability to eventually take over for Sizzle when that time comes.

Last edited by TACKLE : 02-09-2013 at 06:45 PM.
TACKLE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

I worry about Swearinger's range for the FS role he would be playing next to Pollard. That's not something that can be overlooked in my opinion. Aboushi is another guy I'm not terribly high on but he wouldn't be a terrible pick if he can actually play LT. I like the other picks though.

Carradine is a huge wildcard. I think he will be able to recover fully from his ACL injury but it's still a bit of a gamble to take him in the first round. He's definitely in the mix with the other top pass-rushers. It's a good year to need one although I wouldn't recommend waiting to take one later just because this class is so deep. They're going to be drafted early and often regardless of how many good prospects there are at that position.