Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah, I think this kills his draft stock. No way you spend a 1st rounder on him now. I'd rather have a guy that does drugs, honestly.
I think he goes pretty much where he is supposed to go. He's 21 and along with that comes being stupid. At least it did for me when i was that age.
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I think he goes pretty much where he is supposed to go. He's 21 and along with that comes being stupid. At least it did for me when i was that age.
This is way WAY beyond stupid. This makes me wonder if he has mental health issues.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude getting drunk and peeing on a lawn or getting in a fight is so different than what is going on here.

There is normal being 21 stuff and then there is this

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
You guys need to stop bagging him. He has heart and soul. Cant teach that **** and you ignant
Can you teach lying to get media hype?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, that's too easy. You can't let him off that easy. If he did all this to help hype himself and gain sympathy while touting the devout Mormon stuff you have to hammer the guy for it.

He's not a 16 year old kid. He's a 21 year old man.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When I was 21 I walked out on jobs, smoked weed and slept with some dubious women. I didn't make up a girlfriend, tell the world media she died in the build to my hopeful Heisman winning season, then play off their sympathies. This isn't something that can be marked down as youthful stupidity if true. If Te'o was in on this then he has basically scammed people into marketing opportunities, endorsements, tv deals etc. That's pretty much fraud

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is way WAY beyond stupid. This makes me wonder if he has mental health issues.
You could be right. Lawrence Phillips was like the 6th player picked in the draft years back and teams knew he threw his girlfriend down a flight of stairs. It could be he just drops because of talent concerns.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He should go straight to pro wrestling.
If you saw his tackling in the BCS NC game, even that might be a bit too much.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
When I was 21 I walked out on jobs, smoked weed and slept with some dubious women. I didn't make up a girlfriend, tell the world media she died in the build to my hopeful Heisman winning season. This something that can be marked down as youthful stupidity if true. If Te'o was in on this then he has basically scammed people into marketing opportunities, endorsements, tv deals etc. That's pretty much fraud
It is fraud, and it says a lot to see what kind of length's he went to regarding this...and how long he kept it up for
Old 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
When I was 21 I walked out on jobs, smoked weed and slept with some dubious women. I didn't make up a girlfriend, tell the world media she died in the build to my hopeful Heisman winning season. This something that can be marked down as youthful stupidity if true. If Te'o was in on this then he has basically scammed people into marketing opportunities, endorsements, tv deals etc. That's pretty much fraud
I would have wanted to party with you cowboy. At that age i was chasing Charlie through IV corps in the northern part of south Viet Nam but got to the dubious women when i came back.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets all calm down until there is a real source. I've never heard of this website personally. When it's on ESPN, CBS, etc then I'd listen a little closer.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never heard of Deadspin? Wow
Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It takes a sadistic man to do something like this. I'd completely remove him from my draft board. This is 100X worse than being violent or smoking weed, or getting caught with steroids or anything else other than rape or murder basically.

In the football world, this is a damning character flaw that will surely make him freefall on draft day.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Lets all calm down until there is a real source. I've never heard of this website personally. When it's on ESPN, CBS, etc then I'd listen a little closer.
Well PFT have spoke of it and numerous official NFL reporters like Albert Breer, Jeff Darlington, Ian Rapoport etc are commenting on it on twitter as we speak

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Nah, that's too easy. You can't let him off that easy. If he did all this to help hype himself and gain sympathy while touting the devout Mormon stuff you have to hammer the guy for it.

He's not a 16 year old kid. He's a 21 year old man.
I know it looks bad but there are guys who go into the draft with bad pasts and even rap sheets and who's to say how many teams give it a second thought, if the guy can get to the QB.
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Lmaooo. See you in the 4th round Teo.
He'll somehow convince people he was actually drafted in the 1st. Give it time, he's working on another scheme
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Representing our town well Manti. ****

Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You could be right. Lawrence Phillips was like the 6th player picked in the draft years back and teams knew he threw his girlfriend down a flight of stairs. It could be he just drops because of talent concerns.
Lawrence Phillips was a ******* beast. Manti Te'o isn't in his league.

Also, I think the league is much more cautious than they were 10-15 years ago in part because of guys like Phillips, Pac-Man, etc.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Representing our town well Manti. ****
so what was your level of involvement?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
You've never heard of Deadspin? Really?

Also, I think if anything this story points out how little research and factchecking is actually done in the mainstream media anymore.

holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't destroy his stock, he was an overrated prospect to begin with. He's a late 1st-early 2nd round pick still. This just raises some questions he'll have to answer during the interview process. But not sure why people think he's done, it doesn't effect his on-field play any.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
You've never heard of Deadspin? Really?

Also, I think if anything this story points out how little research and factchecking is actually done in the mainstream media anymore.
Exactly. They are part of the problem. Hell they got duped BIG time.
I dont think they will speak out for awhile

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well PFT have spoke of it and numerous official NFL reporters like Albert Breer, Jeff Darlington, Ian Rapoport etc are commenting on it on twitter as we speak
In addition to Notre Dame confirming she does not exist...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-16-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
It doesn't destroy his stock, he was an overrated prospect to begin with. He's a late 1st-early 2nd round pick still. This just raises some questions he'll have to answer during the interview process. But not sure why people think he's done, it doesn't effect his on-field play any.
Until he is constantly joked about by teammates. Unless you think players will still take him seriously.
He is either the guy who got tricked in epic fashion or the guy who lied about a gf for fame.

Not going to win over players.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Closed Thread