Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
That whole album is worth a listen or ten.
Oh yes it is, I haven't been able to stop myself since I saw that video, that is, up until I saw what my last post was about. But its absolutely incredible, and I am probably going to end up buying it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Oh yes it is, I haven't been able to stop myself since I saw that video, that is, up until I saw what my last post was about. But its absolutely incredible, and I am probably going to end up buying it.
i really liked arrows as well, i'm gonna give the album a listen.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
is it worth it to pay $95 to see the skate and surf festival? It's literally in my hometown, 5 miles away from my house. I'd see saves the day, into it over it and transit (who's my favorite band that I haven't seen live yet). apparently more bands are being announced but those are the only 3 that I really like. thoughts?
It won't sell-out so I'd wait till the final line-up is out and if there more than 4 bands/artists you'd like to see and got some friends who would go with you I'd do it just because of how close it is. $95 is a lot to pay though for just 3 bands that you'd like to see, even though you'd get to see other bands too.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found out Ben Howard is playing with Mumford and Sons for their Camden shows that I'm going to. Needless to say that made my Monday one of the best in a while. Now I get to see two of my favorite groups of musicians two nights in a row. It's got me SO PUMPED for the shows now.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead Man's Bones is somewhat enjoyable. Don't love it, but it's alright.

Just got tickets for Gaslight/Souls in March. Mixing Jersey and Cleveland is a great thing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New garage punk band out of LA (to be released next Tuesday, but streaming on: http://pitchfork.com/advance/7-fidlar/)

FIDLAR - FIDLAR

If you like Black Lips and the like, you should check this out.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Black Lips! I'll be sure to grab it once it's released. I trust hobbes on tunes.

I was rocking to Stevie Wonder while cleaning this morning. Man's got soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Whoa.
i REALLLY liked this song and just found out that ryan gosling is in it?! goddamnit why are you so talented and perfect, man?!

actual song starts around 3:08.. but it's a great video that hit me in the feels.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Unknown Mortal Orchestra

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

hard to believe they're in their teens and twenties, they have a much more mature sound to them.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you local top 40 station for getting me hooked on "Little Talks".
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Thank you local top 40 station for getting me hooked on "Little Talks".
Damn it, really? Sorry to be kind of a hipster, but I hate when the radio gets a hold of good music.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Sure is a kick in the grapes, isn't it? Sucks.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-17-2013, 04:24 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:16 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Damn it, really? Sorry to be kind of a hipster, but I hate when the radio gets a hold of good music.
I totally thought that was going to be a "but that song was most popular in April of last year" or something along those lines. The fact that I remember that almost makes me a hipster.

There is a lot of music on this page that I'm going to have to check out, looks like lots of it is my type of ****. There's been a lot of great, great music in this thread lately.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Nobody Dances In This Town - He's My Brother She's My Sister

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-21-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how I missed this. Cool as all hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is a fan of instrumental fusion, STOP NOW and pick this duo's EP up on Bandcamp. Only $5.

http://evanmarien.bandcamp.com/

Old 01-22-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/0...adow-u-s-tour/

The Black Angels to come out with Indigo Meadow on April 2. Chyeah.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Anyone Velvet Underground fans? Dig in.

We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic - Foxygen

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-22-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Wolf's Law - The Joy Formidable

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack