Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arains will be fired 2 years.

Position only coach
Old 01-18-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Philly gets Horton that would make a great off season for them. Also they would be able to flip to the 3-4. Ryan's and Kendrick's played in 3-4 and Cole and Graham could be OLB's. Cox might go to waste you'll have to get a NT ASAP! Star maybe?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
If Philly gets Horton that would make a great off season for them. Also they would be able to flip to the 3-4. Ryan's and Kendrick's played in 3-4 and Cole and Graham could be OLB's. Cox might go to waste you'll have to get a NT ASAP! Star maybe?
Jesse Williams at the top of the second makes more sense. Star isn't that good at being a pure NT.

The Eagles should focus on targeting a guy like Joeckel.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arians and the Cards just doesn't seem like a goof fit. Somewhere like SD, where there was a established QB and defensive staff made sense for his long-term outlook. I would have just went back to the Colts and coached Luck another year. Maybe at his age, he felt he couldn't wait any longer so he accepted the offer. Maybe he sees something in Kolb he could work with....Idk but he has his work cut out for him with that offense.

But more importantly, the Niners FO and coaching staff remains intact yet another year. Though I read a rumor that Oregon may he looking at Roman, which I seriously doubt.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:50 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
The plan is to move to the 3-4 as it is, thats why we have interviewed Grantham and Smart already...but Horton would be a home run hire. Kendricks and Ryans would be good, although the Texans traded Ryans to us because he wasnt a good fit in their defense but if we run a scheme like Fangio's in SF where the two MLB's can roam and free lance then it would work. Cox and Jenkins would be good ends in the 3-4 but yes we would HAVE to get a nose. I would be on board with pass rusher at 4 and trading up to get Williams if possible.

If Joeckel is there at 4, though...he might have to be the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
If the Chiefs wind up with Horton or Ryan it they would be early winners in this off season.
They already have their DC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Arains will be fired 2 years.

Position only coach
I'm also not a big fan of him. Very mediocre for several years in Pittsburgh.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Lombardi to be Browns GM.

Schefter reports that the title will be "VP of Player Personnel."

Hackenberg vs Morris vs Browne!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year!
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The plan is to move to the 3-4 as it is, thats why we have interviewed Grantham and Smart already...but Horton would be a home run hire. Kendricks and Ryans would be good, although the Texans traded Ryans to us because he wasnt a good fit in their defense but if we run a scheme like Fangio's in SF where the two MLB's can roam and free lance then it would work. Cox and Jenkins would be good ends in the 3-4 but yes we would HAVE to get a nose. I would be on board with pass rusher at 4 and trading up to get Williams if possible.

If Joeckel is there at 4, though...he might have to be the guy.
Neither of our ILBs roam or freelance. Not sure where you got that from.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Idk why Fish isn't looking for a 4-3 guy. He would be an idiot to change that defense with what he's got in place right now, IMO.
Rob Ryan is versed in both the 3-4 and 4-3. Most of his experience as a DC is running a 3-4 but he could keep the Rams as a 4-3 D if that is what fish wants.

And when the rumors surfaced about him to St.Louis he was on vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Bowles has done both. He did the 4-3 in Philly and did the 3-4 in Miami and Dallas although he was only a positions coach then.
Technically he held the Assistant HC title in Miami, and was Interim HC for 3 games as well. I'd expect he stays with the 3-4.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't blame Horton for essentially forcing his way out of Arizona (if reports of him blowing up at the GM is true).

They completely toyed with him. Would you stay on board as DC when the organization kept telling you you'd get the job if McCoy turned it down, then once that happened, tried everything under the sun to hire someone else so they don't have to give you the job?

Arizona disrespected Horton a lot. That was classless. Don't toy with the guy like that.

Now have fun with your famed qb guru who's claim to fame is coaching a HOFer and a probable future HOFer and your terrible defensive coordinator.

I hope Horton goes somewhere and thrives, then becomes a head coach.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It might be the only way I don't consider this offseason one massive downgrade of the coaching staff.
The only reputable coaches we lost were Marinelli and Tuob. You really believe Trestman, Kromer and DeCamillis are a massive downgrade?

I'm not trying to downplay Marinelli and Tuob leaving because they were valuable assets to this team, but they're also replaceable. I believe assistants are highly overrated if you can get the right head coach in to put guys in positions to succeed and in my opinion Trestman will be a massive upgrade over Lovie Smith.

Plus, I'm confident Emery will find a good replacement for Marinelli whether it be Hoke or bringing someone in from the outside.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see the 46 back in Chicago. It will never happen though. The only 3 coordinators that really run a lot of 46 concepts anymore are Rex, Rob, Zimmer, and Wade.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who are the the best OC prospects still available right now?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So who are the the best OC prospects still available right now?
Chris Ault???

I want to know this too.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
The only reputable coaches we lost were Marinelli and Tuob. You really believe Trestman, Kromer and DeCamillis are a massive downgrade?

I'm not trying to downplay Marinelli and Tuob leaving because they were valuable assets to this team, but they're also replaceable. I believe assistants are highly overrated if you can get the right head coach in to put guys in positions to succeed and in my opinion Trestman will be a massive upgrade over Lovie Smith.

Plus, I'm confident Emery will find a good replacement for Marinelli whether it be Hoke or bringing someone in from the outside.
I would say Kromer is an Upgrade, DeCamillis is a Downgrade and Trestman is an unknown.

I'll give RB with Peete an even because I know too little about the former RB and about Peete. The QB coach is probably a downgrade but that should be mostly Trestman anyway.

People love Hoke, but it downgrades how much he can work with the DBs which makes that coaching position less solid. We are keeping the DL coach and Safeties coach (Don't know if he will move to all DBs or just stick to safeties).

All this is just guess work anyway, it's a different situation for all of the coaches so they can perform better or worse than their track record.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

We've upgraded offensively, of course. But we're going to have no coaching hold overs from our defensive and special teams units that were the reason we had any success in recent years despite the offense.

And for all the problems I had with Lovie Smith, I fully recognized that he was a top half of the league coach. Trestman is, at best, an enigma right now.

We've replaced what few sure things we had with question marks all across the board.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We've upgraded offensively, of course. But we're going to have no coaching hold overs from our defensive and special teams units that were the reason we had any success in recent years despite the offense.

And for all the problems I had with Lovie Smith, I fully recognized that he was a top half of the league coach. Trestman is, at best, an enigma right now.

We've replaced what few sure things we had with question marks all across the board.
I too recognized that, but this organization needed change. We weren't moving in the right direction...we weren't moving at all. Whether Trestman is a good hire or not, it is something that the Bears needed to do to try and get better.

Sure things are nice, but we were consistently mediocre and couldn't beat teams that were built to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trestman, not Kromer, will call play. So, I don't know whether or not it is an upgrade. However, Cutler is guaranteed to have same offense for at least 3 years.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No HC gig for Roman and Fangio? Nice, either can be mine next year.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I too recognized that, but this organization needed change. We weren't moving in the right direction...we weren't moving at all. Whether Trestman is a good hire or not, it is something that the Bears needed to do to try and get better.

Sure things are nice, but we were consistently mediocre and couldn't beat teams that were built to win.
That's why I'm going with question marks instead of calling everyone a full blown bad move.

I felt like, the last couple of years, we were a .500 team that could swing about 2-3 wins in either direction depending on injuries and how the ball rolled.

We're risking taking a big step back in order to try and take a step forward...I just don't know. I don't feel good about deconstructing our best units to take this chance, but it is what it is. Toub and Marinelli demanded to be out it would seem, not that we forced them out.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
No HC gig for Roman and Fangio? Nice, either can be mine next year.
It's the double edged sword of advancing far into the playoffs. Yes, you're succeeding with your current team and that is great, but you also miss out on the chance to promoted elsewhere.

It's a reason why a lot of people thought that Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel never got head coaching jobs sooner back in the Pats dynasty days.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's the double edged sword of advancing far into the playoffs. Yes, you're succeeding with your current team and that is great, but you also miss out on the chance to promoted elsewhere.

It's a reason why a lot of people thought that Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel never got head coaching jobs sooner back in the Pats dynasty days.

Very true. I want Seahawks to crush 49ers next year.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chatter I'm hearing is that the Colts new OC might be Pep Hamilton, the Andrew Luck Director of Offense at Stanford. I think I love this move.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Ray Horton may end up the Browns DC. But I thought there was no way Arizona was letting him go and when someone mentioned him as a possibility in Dallas it was just a stupid Dallas homer being a troll because why would Arizona let him be a DC somewhere else?

Still surprised he isn't a Head Coach yet but he Browns staff is looking nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote