Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-17-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
The Saints mock is good. We need a DE, and Hunt is there in the second. But I do like Reid. Patton is good though I also like Markus Wheaton who I don't remember seeing.
The problem is we don't have a second round pick this year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
The problem is we don't have a second round pick this year.
I know but I was assuming that the OP was predicting that Goodell would finally do something right for a change and return our second rounder.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
I know but I was assuming that the OP was predicting that Goodell would finally do something right for a change and return our second rounder.
We can get it back, but we would have to trade in a 3rd and 6th.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...em-other-picks

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have Corey Lemonier going twice in the 3rd.

Not really high on the Titans picks, but it's whatevs.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have done a few tweaks to fix a couple of errors and to take in my thinking following the coaching changes
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since when did Atlanta need a corner?

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Solid 3 rounds for sf. I don't think we need to draft 2 line men in the early rounds. Maybe a wide out there instead.But solid draft though!
It's a not a good mock for the niners. We have Iupati and Boone as our Guards. 2nd rd pick on another Guard is a waste. We have Looney and Kilgore as recent mid-round picks for depth along the interior of the line. So I don't think the 3rd round pick of Holmes is very likely, either.

All that said, the niners don't have many glaring needs and are a hard team to predict right now. Props for attempting a 4 rounder.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Love Escobar, but not really feeling Werner or Short. Also, drafting Landry Jones would make me put my head through a brick wall.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty solid. Will be happy with a OL for the boys

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, Manti falling to the steelers is so life like. they always sit where they are and come away with a good football player

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo I am iffy if he's a top ten prospect based on what he did.....I am kinda lukewarm with him AND Coples being together on the same defense as they play kinda similar but OLB is a giant need for the team.

I kinda like Tyler Wilson and I think he's good enough value to get him there. I am pro Bridgewater but I can also see the Jets not wait until next year for him.

Don't like Bell here....we have our bruiser back in Powell. We need a speed back here. Bell is good value but we need an explosive back. Gio Bernard and Stefan Taylor should not be passed up here by the Jets in round 3.....especially if we get Pep Hamilton(STAN's OC) as our OC.

The Mathieu pick is such a Rex Ryan pick....realistic and its a good pick IF he does a good job the upcoming months at the combine/interviews AND is projected as a safety for the Jets. We need a safety badly at this point and time.

Its a good Jets draft.....nothing to get me fired up and jumping up and down but you hit 4 needs.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 01-17-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:58 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mathieu will not play safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
cjrugger
Rookie

cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.

Washington (10-6): Robert Alford, CB Southeastern Louisiana
Washington (10-6): Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
Washington (10-6): Ace Sanders, WR South Carolina

Props on 4 rounds, I'm very impressed.

Skins wise, pretty decent job. Im not familiar with Alford but Seconardy is definitely the primary need. I would go with Matt Elam as I think Safety is a bigger need but I would be fine with CB

Last 2 picks I like individually, but together its too much. We have Garcon/Hankerson/Morgan definitely coming back, probably Moss and Robinson too. Give us Bailey, and then S or CB (opposite of rd 2) or a TE in round 4

2. Zach Martin
3. Alan Robinson
4. Ed Reynolds
5. Christian Jones
cjrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im fine with the saints first rounder but i sure as hell want other picks in the third and the fourth. not the wrong positions conceptually but terrible value. Give us Jenkins in the third and Faulk in the fourth

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be happy with Ertz in the 1st, but if Ogletree is there and if people really think Minter belongs in the 1st than I would want either of them first. We need an upgrade at ILB real bad!
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No mans land for Chicago in round 1. I'd take Eifert in the 1st. Then Warford in the 2nd.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would the Giants go 4 picks and only adress 2 positions? Terrible mock. Change Hunt to Rhodes and Williams to Thorton then its a solid draft for them

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a solid draft from top to bottom. I may not like the Titans first selection, but it makes sense with who is remaining on the board.

I think it's worst case scenario for the Titans, the top pass rushers are all gone. The best guard prospect in the draft is gone. The Titans have to up and coming DTs in Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin and Karl Klug if the Titans decide to play him again.

Milliner would allow Alterraun Verner to kick back into a more natrual fit of nickel back, although the Titans did spend a pick on Coty Sensabaugh who saw a lot of playing time and the team reportedly still like Tommie Campbell.

And, even though we just took Kendall Wright last year. I'm intrigued by the thought of Cordarelle Patterson as a vertical threat in the Titans offense.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:01 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oakland (4-12): EJ Manuel, QB Florida State
No. Just no.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote