Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 01-15-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took him last draft I had. Stud.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really liking the way this draft has worked out for me, team's really come together nicely to play an intensive pressing game with an aggressive attack the way Dortmund have taken Europe by storm. With Lewa and Reus pressing higher up the pitch, Dembele and Marchisio bossing the midfield, Alaba, Hummels, Vermaelen and Zabaleta all being great at holding a high line, and Joe Hart being a great shot stopper, y'all ain't ever gunna score on me.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke the draft again. I should stop drafting awesome players.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We might have to make a TBW clock.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just let me know.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make your pick McGee. TBW has actually been online since he got on the clock.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-18-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Pretty good striker value in this round. Cisse/Gomez/Villa

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-18-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure, last year.

It's all about Michu now!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

You took Michu away from me.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-18-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Sure, last year.

It's all about Michu now!
Oh, McGee. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Plus, villa isn't even much off form anyway, 10 in 22 (many of the appearances as a sub) is pretty darn good. I can't wait till he pwns bitches at bayern next year.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted say bite me rufus, Cisse was gunna be my pick.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

That's such a soccer attitude, Rob.

Michu has been pretty darn good for two years in different top leagues at different positions and has just looked so impressive out there. I will not be patronized on this pick.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michu is great and a fine pick. I won't debate that Michu is a good player, but I think villa is absolutely a better one.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Who knows how much longer Villa will be able to keep it up, especially in the 3 year window? Plus at this point he's a rotational player on a Barca team that's just steamrolling the rest of La Liga. It's why I wouldn't take Miro although he's been the most clinical finisher in europe this season and his game would be hugely beneficial to the continuing development of Lewa and Jovetic.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I picked Barzagli....
Old 01-18-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Doumbia is a great pick. It was between him and villa for me.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Forrest is a stud.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-18-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I love Forrest. I first liked him just because he was super quick on the wing in FIFA two years ago. Then I began to realize that he's actually becoming quite a good player for Celtic. Can only imagine how good he's going to be considering he's probably only 12 years old, right now.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Baby-faced assassin.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-18-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Doumbia is a great pick. It was between him and villa for me.
Yeah, he's been hurt for most of the year, but it was between Cisse and him for my next pick. Villa's awesome too, but Doumbia's still get the legs to run his ass off leading my team's pressing for the next 3 years, on top of the clinical finishing and clever movement. That's gunna be a key for my team, pressing high up the pitch and letting my midfielders physically boss things ahead of Pirlo/Gundogan and Hummels. Gunna score so many goals with quick counters.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

You can make your pick if you're here, Mcgee.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-18-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Turan's a great pick, was really hoping he'd keep sliding to my next set of picks.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

UK needs to pick, steal city is coming up.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I was out with my football team, pretty hammered right now but I have put a pick in anyway, I may regret it...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gahhhh fine let me think!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote